Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-22-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
Young Gun

Drives: 2002 Chevy Avalanche
When can i get one??

Ive been interested in possibly buyin an ss camaro, and ive called and contacted a few dealerships about the whole date they will be on the lots for sale but i keep getting the same answers either : "idk, but if you give us your email i can get the sales manager to give u the details" or "whats a good day and time for you to come in" i just want a simple answer. one man said something about october but i didnt know if that was when shipments for ordered camaros are coming in or when the ones you'll see in the lot are coming in. can anyone help me here?
Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
BalogUK
THE architect.

Drives: 2SS/RS M6
welcome- go over to the order/tracking forum subsection and read to your heart's content. if you've still got questions, come back.
#34122 EMPTIED, AT YARD ON 8/26/09; Delivered 9/07/09
MODS: Borla ATAK Cat-Back GFX (#140378), 35% Ceramic all-around, CAI, Inc. Intake w/ Scoop, Hurst Short Throw, Heritage Grille, GM Dove Tail, Laser Interceptor Triple v8.9, Passport Max, Pfadt ZL Stage 2
BalogUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Get in line and wait, it's about 10 blocks long
Old 05-22-2009, 09:35 PM   #4
Young Gun

Drives: 2002 Chevy Avalanche
are these things gonna sell alot quicker than the challenger? ive still only seen a few of those and theyve been out for a while
Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:48 AM   #5
MaroSS
ZL1

Drives: 10' SS/RS - Sold; 15' White ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
Ive been interested in possibly buyin an ss camaro, and ive called and contacted a few dealerships about the whole date they will be on the lots for sale but i keep getting the same answers either : "idk, but if you give us your email i can get the sales manager to give u the details" or "whats a good day and time for you to come in" i just want a simple answer. one man said something about october but i didnt know if that was when shipments for ordered camaros are coming in or when the ones you'll see in the lot are coming in. can anyone help me here?
Yeah either way it requires you to wait ... I've gone through the same things but alot of dealers are being shady about the car ... If you don't say anything about Money then they won't contact you back most of the time or they just wont contact you at all lol. but this is coming from California so idk how they are out there. But your best bet to get one soon is to Order one from a dealership that still has Allocation and will sell for MSRP ... Goodluck to you.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:57 AM   #6
Jim Thompson
Thornton Chevrolet

Drives: Golf Cart
no shadiness here...

we dont honestly know when your car will be here. I would LOVE to give you a definitive answer, but I would be lying
Jim Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
camaro67
Account Suspended

Drives: marina blue 67
contac c o motors charleston west va.they got 7 on lot for sale. they just called me wanted to know if i wanted a 2ss black loaded. i told them i would wait on my car.ordered 2ss rs abm silver stripes black leather int.
camaro67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:52 PM   #8
sharpcamaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro ordered
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro67 View Post
contac c o motors charleston west va.they got 7 on lot for sale. they just called me wanted to know if i wanted a 2ss black loaded. i told them i would wait on my car.ordered 2ss rs abm silver stripes black leather int.

Called C O Motors and they want 10,000 over sticker
Would never go there
sharpcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:24 PM   #9
GamecockFan

Drives: 2G1FK1EJ7A9117103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
are these things gonna sell alot quicker than the challenger? ive still only seen a few of those and theyve been out for a while
Well, 10000 pre-orders before the first day of production should tell you the answer to that.
GamecockFan is offline   Reply With Quote