Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 05-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #15
Bluffen

Drives: 2013 Sea Ray 220 Sundeck
Talk is cheap ladies and gentleman. Until we start impeachment or vote out some California politicians, nothing will change. You have heard this before but in our history they left England due to so much taxation and then we had the Boston tea party.

WE THE PEOPLE are responsible due to the politicians we VOTE into office. Unless we TRULY get off our bottoms and do something we will be losing our bottoms financially.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #16
slomaro3.4

Drives: SS/RS L99 Crew
Must. Keep. Pennsylvania. Plates.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #17
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluffen View Post
Talk is cheap ladies and gentleman. Until we start impeachment or vote out some California politicians, nothing will change. You have heard this before but in our history they left England due to so much taxation and then we had the Boston tea party.

WE THE PEOPLE are responsible due to the politicians we VOTE into office. Unless we TRULY get off our bottoms and do something we will be losing our bottoms financially.
Nah, you're bluffing!

LOL Yeah I tried to vote these idiots out... but when you live in a state leading the charge in social programs, and the beneficiaries are all voters too...

I'm not sure why the aftermarket does not make a stronger stand again CARB prove some mods don't pollute more...

But as we can see with some of these guns laws, common sense when writing them is gone from the equation.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #18
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Nah, you're bluffing!

LOL Yeah I tried to vote these idiots out... but when you live in a state leading the charge in social programs, and the beneficiaries are all voters too...

I'm not sure why the aftermarket does not make a stronger stand again CARB prove some mods don't pollute more...

But as we can see with some of these guns laws, common sense when writing them is gone from the equation.
Problem with CA is that it's a never ending battle. If you manage to get something struck down, they just change a couple words and introduce it again the next cycle. They are all idiots who find ways to exempt themselves from the very laws they introduce.

I hate this states leaders with a passion (most of them at least) but friends/family and weather keeps me here.

Commiefornia, gotta love it.
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #19
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
Problem with CA is that it's a never ending battle. If you manage to get something struck down, they just change a couple words and introduce it again the next cycle. They are all idiots who find ways to exempt themselves from the very laws they introduce.

I hate this states leaders with a passion (most of them at least) but friends/family and weather keeps me here.

Commiefornia, gotta love it.

Same here, my immediate family is here...