Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-01-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
Blacc Mamba
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro
The day has fiinally arrived

Today i plan on purchasing a 1lt with conveinence and rs package, but the only the is that my dad is helping me buy and does not want it to be manual. I am doing the cash for clunkers program, and this is one of the only ones on the lot anywhere remotly close. any suggestions on persuding him to letting me get a manual
Blacc Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:47 AM   #2
SS_in_Black

Drives: 2SS Black over Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacc Mamba View Post
Today i plan on purchasing a 1lt with conveinence and rs package, but the only the is that my dad is helping me buy and does not want it to be manual. I am doing the cash for clunkers program, and this is one of the only ones on the lot anywhere remotly close. any suggestions on persuding him to letting me get a manual
Better fuel mileage and everyone should learn how to drive a stick. Plus if you have to shift, you're less likely to be talking or texting on the cell.... requires mor focus to drive! Try that!!
Old 08-01-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
Blakout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_in_Black View Post
Better fuel mileage and everyone should learn how to drive a stick. Plus if you have to shift, you're less likely to be talking or texting on the cell.... requires mor focus to drive! Try that!!
Precisely. Until he learns to drive with his elbow or knee! lol Just kidding. If you learn to drive a stick, you'll know your car a little better. And most importantly, driving will be more fun!
Old 08-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #4
futureZ

Drives: 11 camaro 2lt rs
Why does he want you to get auto.....maybe because HE doesn't want to drive a manny
futureZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #5
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_in_Black View Post
Good idea...I think everyone should know how to drive a stick...if you can drive a stick, you can drive ANY car....................
My husband taught me how to drive a stick when we were dating, just in case.............................