Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-18-2017, 12:13 PM   #15
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron_23 View Post
All of that except for auto cross. I'm thinking of doing handling first tho because someone recommended that if I do appearance first then by the time I get it like I want the appearance will be worn.
Best advice I have received is,

"Learn to drive what you have then add power"

From my experience, it would be suspension as your learning to drive the car. Then adding power to get you through stuff. Last would be visual as a finishing touches...

Enjoy it
Old 08-20-2017, 06:52 PM   #16
cameron_23

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir0nM4n View Post
Best advice I have received is,

"Learn to drive what you have then add power"

From my experience, it would be suspension as your learning to drive the car. Then adding power to get you through stuff. Last would be visual as a finishing touches...

Enjoy it
I'll prob do that. For the most part, i've felt the power lol. I probably should drive it a little longer before I do stuff like that. Thanks
cameron_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:45 PM   #17
LCPLPunk
USA-1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS L99
Look at my sig for good starting mods (maybe except the Hellwig bar). Next year I have more mods planned, but so far I'm pretty happy with what I have.

R2C CAI / Apex Scoop / VMAX Ported TB / Speed Engineering LTHs / X-pipe / GPI port/rod-mod intake manifold / Circle D 3200 278mm Converter / 3.91 gears / DynoSteve tuned / 1LE Shocks/Struts/Toe Links / ZL1 Rear Sway Bar / Z/28 Trailing arms / Prothane Radius Arm & Subframe Bushings / BMR UCA Bracket, Steering rack bushing / B&M Tranny Cooler / RX Catch Can / Jannetty Tranny Dipstick / 2012+ Heater Hose / 2013+ Rearview Mirror / Fuel rail flip / Drake shifter / Oil Cooler Delete
LCPLPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:10 PM   #18
prod

Drives: HHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron_23 View Post
I'll prob do that. For the most part, i've felt the power lol. I probably should drive it a little longer before I do stuff like that. Thanks
Yup, usually when someone asks what they'should' do first, they really should just drive it. It will come to you, enjoy the ride.
prod is offline   Reply With Quote