Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #30339
D1BADZ
hmmmmm

Drives: 2010 IOM in-n-out 2SS
iominthehouse

Old 07-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #30340
D1BADZ
hmmmmm

Drives: 2010 IOM in-n-out 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post
hey did anyone else get a PM for 25% off magnaflow??
u must be lucky? or spammed

Old 07-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #30341
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
What you thought of Michael Jackson , I for one was never a big fan , my daughters were so I am familiar with his contribution to the entertainment world and no matter what you thought of him personally , I think there is no way you can't admit that his talent was huge and he will be missed along with all the other huge talents in the music world we have lost and were gone before their time . John Lennon , Elvis , Kurt Cobain to name but a few , the world was a better place because of them in my judgement , just my feelings and jf this makes some people sick I am sorry but the world wood be a sad place without musical talent such as this and we are all richer because of it . So yes I do believe Michael is deserving of the touching send off he was given today , sorry if this is sappy or against anybody's beliefs , like I heard in here earlier today that all the fuss sickens them , it is my belief that he was deserving of the fuss as he has given a lot to this world , and again I say this as someone who was not a huge fan , but as one who can recognise a great talent and one that will be missed . God Speed Michael !!!

Old 07-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #30342
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Z View Post
Nahh, no magnets or stickers going on my Mustang, Camaro, F150 or what ever I drive

Why wouldnt he just take it off?
Read the article. They're talking about permatach to the window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post
hey did anyone else get a PM for 25% off magnaflow??
:( Geuss I'm not on someones favorite list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1BADZ View Post
iominthehouse
Old 07-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #30343
Tactical Z
Banned

Drives: Nissan Titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 View Post
What you thought of Michael Jackson , I for one was never a big fan , my daughters were so I am familiar with his contribution to the entertainment world and no matter what you thought of him personally , I think there is no way you can't admit that his talent was huge and he will be missed along with all the other huge talents in the music world we have lost and were gone before their time . John Lennon , Elvis , Kurt Cobain to name but a few , the world was a better place because of them in my judgement , just my feelings and jf this makes some people sick I am sorry but the world wood be a sad place without musical talent such as this and we are all richer because of it . So yes I do believe Michael is deserving of the touching send off he was given today , sorry if this is sappy or against anybody's beliefs , like I heard in here earlier today that all the fuss sickens them , it is my belief that he was deserving of the fuss as he has given a lot to this world , and again I say this as someone who was not a huge fan , but as one who can recognise a great talent and one that will be missed . God Speed Michael !!!
I thought he was gay until the day he died, then I realized...that he isnt gay, he was...still trying to be a child....

Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
Read the article. They're talking about permatach to the window.

:( Guess I'm not on someones favorite list.

Then I'll just buy a new window... Or I will ride a bike.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #30344
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
I agree here. I actually WAS a big fan in the mid 80s and I've missed his talent for the passed 20 years.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:16 PM   #30345
68 Z/28
Father Time

[QUOTE=Tactical Z;656155]I thought he was gay until the day he died, then I realized...that he isnt gay, he was...still trying to be a child....

We all have our hangups and should leave the judging to God

Old 07-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #30346
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
Quote:

Old 07-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #30347
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1BADZ View Post
u must be lucky? or spammed
idk..i think spammed..he has only posted twice
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 View Post
Old 07-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #30348
Tactical Z
Banned

Drives: Nissan Titan
Has anyone seen RT21 lately? He forgot about us.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #30349
68 Z/28
Father Time

Quote:
Ok I'm done being sappy , where's my Camaro and better yet where's my money to pay for it

Old 07-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #30350
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
I agree
Old 07-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #30351
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Z View Post
Has anyone seen RT21 lately? He forgot about us.
I know, right! he left us!

I told you guys you would be stuck with me even after i got my car.

Quote:
Ok I'm done being sappy , where's my Camaro and better yet where's my money to pay for it
it's okay, it was a good sappy moment.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:23 PM   #30352
68 Z/28
Father Time

Quote:
I know, right! he left us!

I told you guys you would be stuck with me even after i got my car.

it's okay, it was a good sappy moment.
Thank you

Closed Thread

Tags
10 tags for dg, 3.4l of ram-air fury ftw!, all tags for fake palm tree, always remember to not forget, call tactical z peanut, dg's tag empire restored, hail to da hose, lol@xsoptifail, nick is a delicate flower, post if you notice this tag, potd extended to weekends, pq is still shorter than frodo, pq is the coolest.........., sugar shack, votw every friday