Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 07-05-2011, 08:00 PM   #645
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
Hey Patric....go to AWARD Chev. in Crestview. They are THE BEST!!

Rick
Don't ask Tusk about Award.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #646
eodtech72
EOD

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldman View Post
Don't ask Tusk about Award.

Or me......
eodtech72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:39 PM   #647
Whisper Jet
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Or me... I had a problem with AWARD on my Vette twice. Had no problem at Preston Hood with my Vette or Camaro. I just dropped in there last month in the afternnon to see about changing my tires and they got it right than. Tusk had a problem at AWARD with his tires, they scratched all 4 rims changing the tires. I guess everybody has their good & bad days.
Whisper Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:49 AM   #648
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/IO
Send a message via AIM to acatlover13 Send a message via Skype™ to acatlover13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack71 View Post
Jealous people really piss me off..

Last night (well, early this morning) i was at a 24-hour restaurant with a couple friends just hanging out and whatnot. Well, we finish up eating and i come outside and get in the car. As i crank the car, i notice a lid and straw on my windshield, so i get out and take it off and dont think anything else about it.

As the night went on i noticed that it was really hard to see out of my windshield, but it was only on the drivers side. So, i go back to my buddies house and park. As i get out, the street light hit at the right angle and i notice a big spot of something on my hood. I ran my finger through it and it was extremely sticky... COKE!! Then i checked the rest of the car out... It was all over my hood, windshield, both side mirrors, MY TAN CONVERTIBLE TOP, and my rear windshield and trunk lid..

I havent been this mad in a LOOOONG time. I just dont understand what could influence someone to do something like this.
I'm sorry for your rough night, but look at it this way. Coke or milkshake or whatever it was can be cleaned off pretty easy as long as you do it quick. (If it is Coke...do it real quick 'cause that acid will get to work). A dent or keying is much, much worse, so at least they just caused aggravation and hopefully not true damage.

I'm with you there about jealous/rude/inconsiderate, etc. people. However, unfortunately they are becoming more and more and more common. I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I'm just not that big a fan of the human race anymore. We're the only species on the planet that thinks it's "fun" to cause other members of our species misery.
acatlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:54 PM   #649
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Quote:
Originally Posted by acatlover13 View Post
I'm sorry for your rough night, but look at it this way. Coke or milkshake or whatever it was can be cleaned off pretty easy as long as you do it quick. (If it is Coke...do it real quick 'cause that acid will get to work). A dent or keying is much, much worse, so at least they just caused aggravation and hopefully not true damage.

I'm with you there about jealous/rude/inconsiderate, etc. people. However, unfortunately they are becoming more and more and more common. I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I'm just not that big a fan of the human race anymore. We're the only species on the planet that thinks it's "fun" to cause other members of our species misery.
There you go talking about me again. LOL
Old 07-06-2011, 02:40 PM   #650
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldman View Post
There you go talking about me again. LOL
OK....pot stirrer.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:12 PM   #651
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Quote:
Originally Posted by acatlover13 View Post
OK....pot stirrer.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:54 PM   #652
z28chuck
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS Camaro
Oh my Gosh.....I HATE People!!

Why do you have to do damage to MY stuff just because you don't have it? Are you jealous?...I'm sorry that I worked my @ss off for 41 years to be able to buy something nice. I'm sorry we went thru HELL in WARS across the oceans just so you can walk down the street and throw Sh!t on my car because you think I shouldn't have it! :bangdesk: I'm sure for the most part, we have all worked hard, done good things to and for people for most of our lives...and for what?

What gives them the right to do these things? Ohh man, I REALLY HATE when people do these things! JMACK71, I am SOOO Sorry! Just one time I would LOVE to catch some little PUNK doing something like that to one of our cars....

It would not be pretty!

OK, this is me stepping OFF my soap-box.

I'm sorry if I offended any of you but it just REALLY pushes my buttons when you work so hard to have something nice and someone comes along and does something like this!
z28chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #653
Majic
Majic

Drives: 2018 1LT Black...V6
In 15 years I have never has an issue with them......
Majic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:58 AM   #654
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28chuck View Post

Why do you have to do damage to MY stuff just because you don't have it? Are you jealous?...I'm sorry that I worked my @ss off for 41 years to be able to buy something nice. I'm sorry we went thru HELL in WARS across the oceans just so you can walk down the street and throw Sh!t on my car because you think I shouldn't have it! :bangdesk: I'm sure for the most part, we have all worked hard, done good things to and for people for most of our lives...and for what?

What gives them the right to do these things? Ohh man, I REALLY HATE when people do these things! JMACK71, I am SOOO Sorry! Just one time I would LOVE to catch some little PUNK doing something like that to one of our cars....

It would not be pretty!

I'm sorry if I offended any of you but it just REALLY pushes my buttons when you work so hard to have something nice and someone comes along and does something like this!
People suck....I'm with ya man!! You don't have to get off your soapbox....we'll all get up there with you. LOL
Old 07-07-2011, 06:26 PM   #655
Majic
Majic

Drives: 2018 1LT Black...V6
I'd have kicked their butts if I knew who did it.
Majic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #656
68/2010
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS Rally Yellow
Quote:

It would not be pretty!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 11:10 PM   #657
z28chuck
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS Camaro
Gonna try Holt again tomorrow, didn't make it last week...Sorry Regina!

Hope to see some of you out there!
z28chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:46 AM   #658
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Gonna try Holt again tomorrow, didn't make it last week...Sorry Regina!

Hope to see some of you out there!
Have a great time!! Can't make it this week 'cause we are headed to Europe today...for the week!!! So excited...I'll post a link to our pics when we get back. Love yous guys!!!