Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 05-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #57
Xorak

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomInside View Post
Fyi, it's not a sports car.
yeah! it's a PONY car!
Xorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #58
brengeek
Not a dude.

Drives: 2012 45th 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomInside View Post
Fyi, it's not a sports car.
Well compared to my Tahoe it sure feels like one
Old 05-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #59
Micki

Drives: 2012 Vert RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorak View Post
i've rented hundreds of cars from Enterprise. they do a walk around with you before you initial/sign the paperwork. you can tell them at that point that the car is dirty and they'll wash it.

why would you accept it filthy, then get on here and complain about it? the solution to that problem is to not accept a dirty rental car in the first place.
Actually they traded the first dirty car for this one... all they do is walk around the outside of the car to make sure all dents are smaller than golfballs. When they gave me this car they were closing and no one was there to clean it. I did address it. But then again the first vehicle they gave me needed to be serviced in December and wasn't. This vehicle says that it requires an oil change. I have otten vehicles from them before ( all loaners from Chevy) and have always experienced this a few times.. As far as complaining about it... I was letting Jeff know what happened. Chevy is supposed to give me a loaner equal to my car...which they have failed to do so. I can complain all I want. I have a brand new car that's been in and out of the shop since I got it. Chevy hasn't made the process easy and it's getting worse by the day.
Micki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #60
Micki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfred View Post
Be careful. You are coming off as being petty with a complaint that the rental car is dirty. You should address that with Enterprise or heaven forbid...run it through a car wash.
The point being that your other complaints wont carry as much weight if you are on here complaining about being given a dirty car to drive.
Actually I don't care that the outside is dirty. The inside is filthy. I have a child with health issues and things need to be clean. There was food wiped all over the front seat. I am not about to clean someone else's car. I picked the first car up from the dealership by the way...not Enterprise. The second car I got from Enterprise and I did clean the windows myself...
Old 05-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #61
Micki

I am not trying to be rude but I am trying to keep all the details documented. At this point every detail counts.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #62
Micki

Thank you Brengeek Again...not trying to upset anyone but this has been a daily fight and nobody seems to care.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #63
brengeek
Not a dude.

Drives: 2012 45th 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micki View Post
Thank you Brengeek Again...not trying to upset anyone but this has been a daily fight and nobody seems to care.
I used to call fighting the buyback process my part-time job. It still isn't over as I got a call from the bank looking for a payment on the OLD car. They either haven't received the payoff yet or haven't applied it yet or something. Still isn't done.

Make note of EVERYTHING. Who you talk to, when, and note the conversations. This stuff may all help you in the long run. If you don't need it then, you don't but it sure comes in handy to refer back to notes when you're moving up the food chain.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #64
Micki

I have everything documented from the moment I got the car. You are right...this is a part time job. This is all I deal with.. one day at a time Good luck
Old 05-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #65
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Micki, you go girl!!! Don't let them push you around.....keep after them. I'd be pissed too.
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #66
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
This to shall pass....
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:33 PM   #67
cactuseater

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by United_727 View Post
I was mildly toying with the idea of trading mine for a 12 vert,guess not now.
B-727 Driver?
cactuseater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #68
Xorak

Drives: ...
Quote:
Actually they traded the first dirty car for this one... all they do is walk around the outside of the car to make sure all dents are smaller than golfballs. When they gave me this car they were closing and no one was there to clean it. I did address it. But then again the first vehicle they gave me needed to be serviced in December and wasn't. This vehicle says that it requires an oil change. I have otten vehicles from them before ( all loaners from Chevy) and have always experienced this a few times.. As far as complaining about it... I was letting Jeff know what happened. Chevy is supposed to give me a loaner equal to my car...which they have failed to do so. I can complain all I want. I have a brand new car that's been in and out of the shop since I got it. Chevy hasn't made the process easy and it's getting worse by the day.

they also get in it to check the fuel level. the point still remains that you shouldn't drive off their lot unless you're satisfied. if you do, you're basically telling them you're OK with their half ass work.
Xorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #69
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Quote:
Chevy is supposed to give me a loaner equal to my car...which they have failed to do so.
And just where did you see that?
AFAIK, all they are required to do is to provide you with a loaner.
What they happen to choose or have available for you is entirely up to the dealer.
My dealer just happens to maintain a fleet of Malibus for loaners.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #70
Michael Rophone

Drives: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post
This to shall pass....
Don't be too sure of that.

With 187 miles on it, I'll just leave the car in the garage until all the problems are solved...and then trade it...for a new Camaro vert...probably 2015.
Michael Rophone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012 camaro vert issues