Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 03-13-2010, 01:17 AM   #1
wildcatjake
Full of Shenanigans

Drives: The pedal through the floor pan...
SCT X3 for GM, Includes Custom Silverado Tunes

Hey all, I have an SCT Xcalibrator 3 (X3) part number 3400 (GM) for sale. I used it on my 2007 NBS Silverado for a little over a year now and have been impressed with it. I will of course unlock it before I ever send it out.

I have three custom tunes from Jesse at Wait4MePerformance on there, one for gas mileage (bumped me up 3 mpg), one for performance, and an aggressive performance tune. All are 91 octane tunes. These tunes are setup for the stock 5.3L automatic, with the only two modifications being a Volant CAI and Dual Flowmaster exhaust. 3.42 rear with stock tire size.
**Notice: I do not guarantee these custom tunes will work for your vehicle should you choose to use them. They were custom designed for my vehicle's setup.** They *should* work if your specs match mine, but i cannot guarantee it. Of course you can always clear the tunes off and add your own custom tunes.

The unit is in like new condition, and I think I even have the original packaging, manual, sticker, etc. around here somewhere.

I bought a Trinity and no longer need this unit.

I paid $450 a year and a half ago for it, sells on the bay for $400, I'd take SOLD for it shipped, OBO.

Thanks for looking!

Edit: Forgot to mention, it has only been used on one vehicle, so can still be used on 4 more different vehicles (comes with 5). I will also update it to the latest firmware/software so your unit will be as up-to-date as possible
GMPP 21" Wheels - Volant CAI - XS Power LT's and exhaust - Custom Tune - MGW Short Throw - IOM Heritage Grille - 25% Tint - AAC Amber LED Upgrade, Footwells, and DRL's - JL 10W7 in a ******** Box - Active Image Dynamics and Vifa Components - Kenwood Amps - Lots of Sound Deadener - Big Worm full tint kit and bowties

Future Plans: Vmax ported TB - More AAC goodies - Drop Springs/Sways/Bushings
Wish List: AirLift - Whipple - Cam

Last edited by wildcatjake; 04-12-2010 at 06:55 AM.
wildcatjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
wildcatjake
Full of Shenanigans

Price drop bump
GMPP 21" Wheels - Volant CAI - XS Power LT's and exhaust - Custom Tune - MGW Short Throw - IOM Heritage Grille - 25% Tint - AAC Amber LED Upgrade, Footwells, and DRL's - JL 10W7 in a ******** Box - Active Image Dynamics and Vifa Components - Kenwood Amps - Lots of Sound Deadener - Big Worm full tint kit and bowties

Old 03-26-2010, 01:12 AM   #3
wildcatjake
Full of Shenanigans

price drop bump, its goin on ebay pretty soon...

Old 03-27-2010, 01:52 AM   #4
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
oooh...I'm about to jump. Great price.

Bump for ya. I might have it after tomorrow night...hehehe..

I'll PM ya if it's still around,
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:56 AM   #5
wildcatjake
Full of Shenanigans

Had several folks ask me about this, figure I'll lay it out for everyone.

The SCT X3 does NOT come preinstalled with tunes (think hypertech) for the 2010 Camaro. The SCT is able to store multiple custom tunes from your respective tuner, and can flash these tunes to your PCM It also has the ability to of course change tunes, return to stock, and also read your diagnostic codes.

This was one of the first units around that could store mulptiple custom tunes, which is why I went with it when I bought my Silverado awhile back. I have since bought a Trinity that has the same ability, albeit for twice the price.

The SCT comes preloaded with tunes for several vehicles.

The list, as well as much more information on the unit, can be found here.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:44 AM   #6
wildcatjake
Full of Shenanigans

Bump. Trinity arrived yesterday, ready to sell this thing.

Old 03-31-2010, 02:46 PM   #7
94guy

Drives: 99 Camaro; 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
why switch?
94guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:35 PM   #8
wildcatjake
Full of Shenanigans

The trinity can tune my car and my truck, plus all the cool little features on the trinity.

I got it for a hell of a good price as well.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:16 AM   #9
wildcatjake
Full of Shenanigans

Bumperoo

Old 04-05-2010, 11:34 PM   #10
wildcatjake
Full of Shenanigans

Surely someone needs this thing...

Old 04-10-2010, 10:47 PM   #11
third1
speed freak

Drives: 2015i Cadillac Escalade,10 IOM 2ss
I just sold my 07 tahoe this would have been nice.I'm wondering if SCT can update it for the 10 camaro
Current:2015i Cadilac Escalade,2016 Lexus RC350,2011 CVO StreetGlide cammed,tuned & loud. 2010 IMO/IO,custom stripes,GFX,sunrf,solo exhaust,JBA shorties,rotofab,Jannetty tune,Pfadt,JLw6 Audison&Hertz,7/4/09 2GIFKIEJ6A9123779Del 7/10/09
Former Camaros 72 LT1 Z28, 86 z28
[SIGPIC]
third1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:54 AM   #12
wildcatjake
Full of Shenanigans

Sold, thanks all.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #13
xr6er

Drives: 2010 4x4 silverado
i got one of these on my 2010 siverado that Jesse did its bada$$
xr6er is offline   Reply With Quote