Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 04-18-2011, 02:36 PM   #365
jmack71
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS RJT 'Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post
Glad to see I'm not the only one comfortable enough to wear pink........
I dont care what i'm wearing. My date picked out pink, so i went with it! As long as she's happy, im happy!

Emerald Coast Camaros Forum!
jmack71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #366
scruffyluv
CB5thGEN

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS BRM 1LE, 05 Trailblazer
so used onstar for the first time today..... was out checking the scuffs I placed on the rims from the damn whataburger drive through... placed my purse that had my phone and keys in the trunk.... darling daughter shuts the trunk.... and the car doors were already locked! at least we can laugh about it and we were already in the hotel parking lot!
scruffyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #367
Scrmin' Mimi
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: RJTw/"Tusks"(2SS/RS LS3)&Avalanche
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack71 View Post
I dont care what i'm wearing. My date picked out pink, so i went with it! As long as she's happy, im happy!
You looked very handsome. And your date was a cutie too!

You both made the camaro look even better.

BTW, you're learning early...keep the girl happy and you'll have a good life...I mean, night.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:21 PM   #368
jmack71
Emerald Coast Camaros

Haha, well i think i was a pretty good date if i do say so myself.. Didnt complain one time, opened every door for her (getting in and out of the car), hell i even helped her take her shoes off when it was time to dance! I dont think you can find many 17 year old guys to be such a gentleman! :P

Old 04-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #369
Scrmin' Mimi
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: RJTw/"Tusks"(2SS/RS LS3)&Avalanche
That's how Tusk wooed me...except for the shoe thing...Tusk don't dance.

Being a gentleman is always in style. Way to go, J!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #370
jmack71
Emerald Coast Camaros

Doesn't dance!?! Dancing is my favorite!! At one point me and tyler (the guy who was w/ me the other day in destin) had a huge area cleared out on the dance floor and everybody gathered up around us watchin!

And before prom was even over, I was already trying to find a junior to ask me to come back next year with her!

Old 04-19-2011, 06:46 AM   #371
luvflyn
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to luvflyn Send a message via Skype™ to luvflyn
I got home from my 6 day London trip, Monday, driving my Camaro doin 65 and the Phone rings with a Atlanta #, I wonder who it is. Well it was work (using s new #). They called and gave me another 6 day trip to London. I was happy til I discovered thay I won't get home til 930 PM Saturday nite. Me and Wendy are going to Hawaii at 5AM on Sunday! I then discovered 2 problems with this "deal". 1. if anything messes up, we miss our Hawaii trip :( 2. I WON"T GET TO DRIVE MY CAMARO FOR 13 DAYS :( :( :( :( Wish me luck that the schedule gods smile on me and all my flights go on time or early! I'm hosed if I blow the Hawaii trip for us :(
Old 04-19-2011, 07:00 AM   #372
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/IO
Send a message via AIM to acatlover13 Send a message via Skype™ to acatlover13
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvflyn View Post
I got home from my 6 day London trip, Monday, driving my Camaro doin 65 and the Phone rings with a Atlanta #, I wonder who it is. Well it was work (using s new #). They called and gave me another 6 day trip to London. I was happy til I discovered thay I won't get home til 930 PM Saturday nite. Me and Wendy are going to Hawaii at 5AM on Sunday! I then discovered 2 problems with this "deal". 1. if anything messes up, we miss our Hawaii trip :( 2. I WON"T GET TO DRIVE MY CAMARO FOR 13 DAYS :( :( :( :( Wish me luck that the schedule gods smile on me and all my flights go on time or early! I'm hosed if I blow the Hawaii trip for us :(
Hope it all works out! Sounds like you're having an adventure for sure!!
acatlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:15 AM   #373
Tusk
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: E350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrmin' Mimi View Post
That's how Tusk wooed me...except for the shoe thing...Tusk don't dance.

Being a gentleman is always in style. Way to go, J!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack71 View Post
Doesn't dance!?! Dancing is my favorite!! At one point me and tyler (the guy who was w/ me the other day in destin) had a huge area cleared out on the dance floor and everybody gathered up around us watchin!

And before prom was even over, I was already trying to find a junior to ask me to come back next year with her!

Tusk don't dance and Charlie doesn't surf !

Tusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:10 AM   #374
Whisper Jet
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
[QUOTE=As long as she's happy, im happy![/QUOTE]

You learning that at a very young age. It took me 10 years to figure that one out. Now I been married happily married for 3 years now, but unfortunately I been married 31 years. That's 3 years that I have spent away from her. j/k Its been all been good.
Whisper Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:02 AM   #375
Whisper Jet
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
jmack

As long as you are still learning at a very young age, here is a couple more

1. If you get married: "It's cheapier to keep her"

2. If she ask you "Does this dress make me look fat". Your response is "I don't think the dress has anything to do with it". If that one that one doesn't work you can go with "On the advice on my cousel I refuse to answer that question because bodily harm may come my way". That one usually works best.
Whisper Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:54 AM   #376
scruffyluv
CB5thGEN

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS BRM 1LE, 05 Trailblazer
lmao!!! my hubby always tells me I am at my best when i wake up even though I beg to differ!
scruffyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:15 PM   #377
Tusk
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: E350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper Jet View Post
jmack

As long as you are still learning at a very young age, here is a couple more

1. If you get married: "It's cheapier to keep her"

2. If she ask you "Does this dress make me look fat". Your response is "I don't think the dress has anything to do with it". If that one that one doesn't work you can go with "On the advice on my cousel I refuse to answer that question because bodily harm may come my way". That one usually works best.
I'll add mine:
Never answer a direct question, always respond with a question. Gives you time to think and for the inital question to be clarified.

I had a good friend in college and tried to explain this to him, but alas he never learned. He was asked the question above. Instead of asking a question, he answered directly "yes". Of course she was mortified. His excuse was what he heard was "Does this dress make me look good." Always responding with a question ensures you heard the initial question correctly.

Tusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:27 PM   #378
jmack71
Emerald Coast Camaros

Haha, thanks for the tips guys! I've been asked the "do these jeans make my butt look big" question before, to which I responded, "no, not at all!".. She said,"well dang, I have to go change now!"