Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-09-2010, 06:22 AM   #1
trashauler

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS RS 2008 Trailblazer
Adams Polish

I have to give Adams Polish a great review as far as customer service goes. Last week I placed a large order with them to help keep my new baby clean. After I placed the order I was told that if you use the code junkman you will get 10% off your order. I contacted Ashley Wilson at Adams and told her that i placed my order without the code and if there was anything she could do. She quickly responded and told me absolutley and gave me a gift card for the money I would have saved If there product is half as good as there customer service it will rock. They have earned a customer for life. Oh and I already used the gift card to purchase more of there product. I cant wait to put this stuff to use.

Thank you Ashley and Thank you C5 family!
trashauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by trashauler View Post
I have to give Adams Polish a great review as far as customer service goes. Last week I placed a large order with them to help keep my new baby clean. After I placed the order I was told that if you use the code junkman you will get 10% off your order. I contacted Ashley Wilson at Adams and told her that i placed my order without the code and if there was anything she could do. She quickly responded and told me absolutley and gave me a gift card for the money I would have saved If there product is half as good as there customer service it will rock. They have earned a customer for life. Oh and I already used the gift card to purchase more of there product. I cant wait to put this stuff to use.

Thank you Ashley and Thank you C5 family!
Be sure and let me know if you have any questions on how to use any of the products. Being in the Chicago area, you are close enough to drive down to my garage and get a hands on demonstration with anything you want. You can also try out any of the Adam's products at my place for free before you buy them. If I can help in any way, just let me know.

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
trashauler

Thanks Junkman! I have watched all the videos, but might have to take you up on your offer next time I am in Louisville.
trashauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #4
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashauler View Post
Thanks Junkman! I have watched all the videos, but might have to take you up on your offer next time I am in Louisville.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:49 AM   #5
Ohten

Drives: Granite Crystal Challenger SRT
Junkman,you are the man,I picked up my car 2 weeks ago and it was swirl city.After watching one of your videos and getting the proper technique,I went for it.I used a Wolfgang swirl remover and topped it off with Pinnacle carnuba wax,90% of the swirls are gone.I will hit it again in about 2 weeks to get it totally swirl free,my 4 hours spent in the garage was worth the effort thanks to you Junkman
Old 02-18-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohten View Post
Junkman,you are the man,I picked up my car 2 weeks ago and it was swirl city.After watching one of your videos and getting the proper technique,I went for it.I used a Wolfgang swirl remover and topped it off with Pinnacle carnuba wax,90% of the swirls are gone.I will hit it again in about 2 weeks to get it totally swirl free,my 4 hours spent in the garage was worth the effort thanks to you Junkman
Glad to be of service sir! I'm glad that you guys are able to apply what you see in the videos across various products. That's a win-win for all of us.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #7
BLK2SS

Drives: Black 2SS
+1 for Adam's Polishes. I got my order on Friday, had one item missing. I gave Adam a call...should get my stuff with some samplers this week.
BLK2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:53 AM   #8
trashauler

They are a class act!
Old 02-25-2010, 05:56 PM   #9
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I called last week to order the Porter Cable and a bunch of other stuff from Adam's. When I called, Adam himself answered the phone. He is a great guy. We must have talked for half an hour. He said he really stresses customer service and tells all his employees that his favorite phrase is "that would be my pleasure."

Adam's has the best customer service of any company I have ever done business with. I will let you know how well I like their products once the weather improves and I can detail my Camaro.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:32 AM   #10
trashauler

Bump