Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 12-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #5811
chrisc32
5.0ing

Drives: 5.0!!!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to chrisc32
If your from LA and born in LA there no reason why u shouldn't like a team from LA I understand if u were born somewhere else n move to LA it's like saying I hate my family they suck ima be part of this family lol I think people like that are funny

5.0 smashing
chrisc32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #5812
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisc32 View Post
If your from LA and born in LA there no reason why u shouldn't like a team from LA I understand if u were born somewhere else n move to LA it's like saying I hate my family they suck ima be part of this family lol I think people like that are funny
Born in Orange county and I still hate the lakers. Not a fan of the angels either. Teams are like colors on cars, they make different colors because not everyone like the same shit(Lakers)
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #5813
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Let's all get over the Laker subject already. It's obvious theirs Laker haters just like theirs haters for everything else. **** it let's just let the championship rings and game records do the talking. Case closed
Old 12-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #5814
bajamoon

I need to spend my bonus money on mods. Peace
Old 12-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #5815
Chris_B

Drives: Several
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all that jazz HT5'ers!!

Right now, we've got another two of your own going through some additional transformations and major upgrades. They are both sleeping right now, but they will awake with some sharper attitudes next week. No lumps of coal for these two discerning owners! Stay tuned!!! :party0048:
Chris_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:01 PM   #5816
chrisc32
5.0ing

Drives: 5.0!!!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to chrisc32
Who lives by Compton saw them on alondra ave going to paramount last week it's a silver

5.0 smashing
chrisc32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #5817
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granatelli View Post
Worked from 9 to 2 on Head Tuners cars - Hope they were happy.
Definity happy Bud, thanks. You did a great job with all the installation work and I learned a ton in the process as well. It was bitchin going over the install of different components and what to do and not to do.

I spent almost all day over at Granatelli Motorsports with Joe Granatelli himself, and a special thanks to Chris and Alex. It was great meeting you all and thanks for being there all day close to the holidays to help out. All the guys are very down to earth and take the time to go into detail with any questions you have. You can tell they have a passion and knowledge for cars and racing. Rey also have a lot of suspension parts and other components in stock at their warehouse so waiting for a part of theirs isn't an issue usually. They also own multiple businesses around the shipping/handling warehouse and mustang dyno such as a warehouse dedicated to embroidery and silkscreening of merchandise and some custom designs. They also have a seperate warehouse close by where they manufacture their turbo kits as well. There prices are more than reasonable for labor and parts. If you need suspension components, DEFINiTELY take advantage of their December sale. All suspension parts are 50% off. I got the trailing arms and adjustable toes for $200 out the door. Now, thats a dann good deal. Give them a call and mention the deal before the end of the year. These prices seem to go to be true but they're not, as I'm proof. I walked out if that easily spending a fraction of the price for all the parts and labor that I had them do.

This is what I got done at GMS today:

GMS Rear trailing arms, GMS adjustable toe link arms, GMS subframe bushing inserts, GMS Rear Sway Bar End Link Stiffening Gussets, JBA high flows, and three dyno runs (to check A/F ratio and ensure safety of tune after high flow installation).

The car sounds soooooo much better with the JBA high flows on there. I also tested out the suspension work on the way hope and the car most definitely wants to keep the tires planted much more than before. It was more than worth it. Also, I had and have plans still on going with full bushings (subframe and differential), but the deal that Joe gave me on the subframe bushings was so good, nobody would ever pass the opportunity up. Since Joe and Chris were already installing the arms and toe links, they just through the bushings in at no charge. I also got a chance to get it on the mustang dyno (the car was tuned on a dyno jet originally), so I knew mustang dynos read lower, but that wasn't an issue since we just wanted to see what the numbers (especially A/F) after the JBA installation. The car is running rich (as expected) but we made sure it's completely drivable. Joe made three runs on the dyno and made some tweaks here and there, and we gained a hefty amount of power. Now I can't wait to get it fully retuned, as I'm sure the car will pick up a lot of additional power than it already has.

I'm totally satisfied with the service I received at Granatelli, and with his 50% off sale until the end of December peaked my curiousity, and I'm glad I took a trip down there to take advantage of the deals and to meet a good crew. Thanks again Joe, Chris, and Alex.

Here's some pics from today:

Last edited by TCAT; 12-23-2011 at 10:35 PM.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:00 AM   #5818
SRT10KLLR

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
HAVE I BEEN REMOVED FROM HT5? MY NAME IS NO LONGER ON THE LIST OF MEMBERS. LET ME KNOW SO I CAN REMOVE THE STICKER FROM MY CAR AND SHIRTS FROM MY CLOSET.
When you get the ERL then you can get back on the list.
SRT10KLLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:15 PM   #5819
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Jason, consider "open enrollment" is always there on the bs thread...

"Welcome, one and all!!!".....lol
And the SoCal Race Team! But we are all SoCal Family members so welcome everywhere I would think!
VR Baron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:17 PM   #5820
Marine2011

Drives: 2010 camaro
Quote:
I must be, I was even deleted from the FB page. Didn't even let me know, that's f*cked up. Well peace out fellas it was cool while it lasted.
Marine2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:17 PM   #5821
Marine2011

Drives: 2010 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Jason, consider "open enrollment" is always there on the bs thread...

"Welcome, one and all!!!".....lol
Marine2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #5822
bajamoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Baron View Post
And the SoCal Race Team! But we are all SoCal Family members so welcome everywhere I would think!

Socal Race team and Mayhem have love.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:46 PM   #5823
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
HAVE I BEEN REMOVED FROM HT5? MY NAME IS NO LONGER ON THE LIST OF MEMBERS. LET ME KNOW SO I CAN REMOVE THE STICKER FROM MY CAR AND SHIRTS FROM MY CLOSET.
Bro no one said you were out of HT5. If you were I have nothing to hide I would have told u straight up I'ma grown ass man I ain't scared of no one bro I tell it like it is. As for the Facebook thing and list I have no control over that. Their must have been some mis understanding. But I love how people are quick to assume things and right away start talking shit about HT.

BAJAMOON if you dislike HT so much then stay off our thread bro. All you ever do is talk BS.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:53 PM   #5824
bajamoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChvyBoss View Post
Bro no one said you were out of HT5. If you were I have nothing to hide I would have told u straight up I'ma grown ass man I ain't scared of no one bro I tell it like it is. As for the Facebook thing and list I have no control over that. Their must have been some mis understanding. But I love how people are quick to assume things and right away start talking shit about HT.

BAJAMOON if you dislike HT so much then stay off our thread bro. All you ever do is talk BS.
I don't talk shit about you guys, I get along with everyone but allot of people talk shit within your crew. I have no problem with you and most of the ht guys, I'm easy going and get along with everyone but some people in ht rub me the wrong way so I don't really post in this thread.