Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 10-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
CRUSHER2SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
PFADT Race Engineering - Drag Racing, Track or Street DD

I have been working with PFADT Race Engineering over the past year+ to modify, enhance and develop the ultimate Drag and street package for my 2010 Camaro. Over the past year I have thoroughly tested and finally throughout the season, slowly added the following Pfadt items to my 2010 Camaro which had a major improvement in my overall Drag racing and street ejoyment.

• Pfadt Drag Coilovers front & rear
• Pfadt Trailing arms
• Pfadt Control arm stiffeners
• Pfadt Front and rear bushing kit
• Pfadt Camber plates
• Pfadt Engine mounts
• Pfadt front and rear balance bar and Sway bar with the Pfadt end links.

We have been able to substantially reduce and improve 60' times as well as are 1/4 mile time through the entire racing season this year. Pfadt is nothing less than top notch and very professional. They back up their press with hours and hours of engineering, testing and development, then more engineering, testing and more development.

I am extremely pleased with all the Pfadt products I have installed and track tested and can tell you that they have spent 100's probably 1000's of hours in the development of the most comprehensive and detailed suspension components for your Camaro on the market today for the Street, Drag Strip or Track.

I would highly recommend all of the Pfadt products, I know the hours and hours they spent to achieve perfection for us. They do not quit at a minor improvement they go way above and beyond and test the he** out of their parts to achieve the very best suspension and racing components for the Camaro I have ever seen without compromising the Camaro as a daily driver.

If you want to dramatically improve handling and cornering, eliminate body roll, and about virtually eliminate all wheel hop, substantially reduce 60' times and reduce 1/4 mile times you will want to check out all the Pfadt Racing products.

Pfadt is definitely #1 in my book, I would not even look anywhere else, #1 is #1 and they are still working on improvement.

Aaron, Josh, Robin, Rob, Blair.... and all the Pfadt Race Engineering team THANK YOU for the best racing season ever. Thank you for the hours you have all spent with me in development for my Camaro as well as for everyone else to benefit from your expertise and professionalism. You are what makes racing fun and exciting.

GO PFADT then GO Race to win!!!!!!!!!

2010 2SS/RS L99-Black-658RWHP 582Tq - Magnuson TVS 2300 SC -w/OD COG
LS3 Conversion - GT9 CAM - Ported Heads
ADM-Race CAI - GM ZL1 Heater Hose Kit- KB BAP
Kooks-1 7/8 LT Headers, Corsa-Cat-back
Tune ECM & TCM - VMAX Ported TB - Posi Mod -
Pfadt - Drag Coilovers, Motor mnts, Trailing Arms, Camber Plate, Control Arm Stiffeners, F&R Bushing, Pfadt ZL1 Balance/Sway bars, Sub frame, Diff bushing
Nitto-NT05R DRs 315/35R20
ZL1 Prototype Wheels (10's Ft & 11s Rear) - RB Front Rotors
MPD1 Spoiler
CRUSHER2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Couldn't agree more!
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:48 PM   #3
Silver Ice

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss-rs
Silver Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:22 PM   #4
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
I bought the Pfadt "Race" diff bushings, but haven't installed yet. Can't wait to win the lottery so I can continue my planned rear end upgrades!!! Might be a while....
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #5
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUSHER2SS View Post
I have been working with PFADT Race Engineering over the past year+ to modify, enhance and develop the ultimate Drag and street package for my 2010 Camaro. Over the past year I have thoroughly tested and finally throughout the season, slowly added the following Pfadt items to my 2010 Camaro which had a major improvement in my overall Drag racing and street ejoyment.

• Pfadt Drag Coilovers front & rear
• Pfadt Trailing arms
• Pfadt Control arm stiffeners
• Pfadt Front and rear bushing kit
• Pfadt Camber plates
• Pfadt Engine mounts
• Pfadt front and rear balance bar and Sway bar with the Pfadt end links.

We have been able to substantially reduce and improve 60' times as well as are 1/4 mile time through the entire racing season this year. Pfadt is nothing less than top notch and very professional. They back up their press with hours and hours of engineering, testing and development, then more engineering, testing and more development.

I am extremely pleased with all the Pfadt products I have installed and track tested and can tell you that they have spent 100's probably 1000's of hours in the development of the most comprehensive and detailed suspension components for your Camaro on the market today for the Street, Drag Strip or Track.

I would highly recommend all of the Pfadt products, I know the hours and hours they spent to achieve perfection for us. They do not quit at a minor improvement they go way above and beyond and test the he** out of their parts to achieve the very best suspension and racing components for the Camaro I have ever seen without compromising the Camaro as a daily driver.

If you want to dramatically improve handling and cornering, eliminate body roll, and about virtually eliminate all wheel hop, substantially reduce 60' times and reduce 1/4 mile times you will want to check out all the Pfadt Racing products.

Pfadt is definitely #1 in my book, I would not even look anywhere else, #1 is #1 and they are still working on improvement.

Aaron, Josh, Robin, Rob, Blair.... and all the Pfadt Race Engineering team THANK YOU for the best racing season ever. Thank you for the hours you have all spent with me in development for my Camaro as well as for everyone else to benefit from your expertise and professionalism. You are what makes racing fun and exciting.

GO PFADT then GO Race to win!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for posting this up! We cant tell you how much we appreciate the opportunity to develop product locally with people such as yourself. The experience you brought to the table is what made it a success. That was invaluable.

Man its been a while since we talked! Stop by if you are around! Thanks again for this very thoughtful post!
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coilovers, pfadt, suspension, wheel hop