Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-17-2018, 01:11 PM   #1
nty1234

Drives: 2015 2SS Summit White
Just wanted to share my review of Ted at JRE

I decided on doing a LSA conversion for my '15 Camaro. The only thing I had to get sorted out was the tuning as I did not really trust any shops around me with these forced induction conversions. I have seen only positive things about Ted Jannetty. I decided to choose him to tune my car remotely just from his help on the forums, knowledge, and turn around time. He sent me a base tune for startup and I couldn't even tell it was supercharged or I had messed with it (in a good way). As we went back and forth data-logging the biggest thing I can say is the turn around time on tunes is extremely fast and consistent. I couldn't even wash my car faster than the time it took him to send the new tune. He pointed out a few problems on my build (my fault) that I had fixed up and now with the final tune she has tons of power and drives like stock. If anyone is on the fence, Ted is the guy to go to without question.
nty1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:07 AM   #2
L99

Drives: B On B L99-Gone/SS2
My experience is the same as yours. Ted works hard for all his customers, I feel it's his passion to make your car perform best with whatever configuration you have.
L99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:49 AM   #3
kburlar

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I could not agree more. Ted, and the entire staff at Jannetty, are top notch and the only people I have work on my car. They are a great group of folks. Just looking at the neatness and order in the shop shows that he cares about his facility. From what I have seen, that care is passed on to the customer. Great place and great people.
3.91 Gears, Eaton TrueTrac Posi, Billet Main Caps, Ported Throttle Body
1LE Suspension. ZL1 Springs, 2.9L Whipple Ssupercharger
kburlar is offline   Reply With Quote