Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 05-08-2020, 12:40 PM   #1
rickyrocket

Drives: 2015 blk 1 SS
Coors virus

I think a new pandemic is coming to life at my house,my ass is stuck in front of my new 60"flat screen, partially due to all the take out, I cruise my Camaro to the liquor store every other day to get some exercise and Ceurvo goldand of course the Coors lite to wash it down, anyway I'm going nuckin fits sitting in the house day after day.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:35 PM   #2
scott's45
Scott's45

Drives: 2012 2SS 45th Anniversary
sounds like you are doing a great job coping, if you ask me! I've been doing largely the same thing except my sweet tooth is in overdrive, so I've been eating cookies, cupcakes and other sweets by day....beer at night. yup, up two pant sizes. oh well, I still fit in the camaro, that's all that counts!
2012 2SS 45th Anniversary, Hurst short throw shifter, Stainless Power LT headers, high flow cats, SW Retro Chambered 3" cat back, CAI, Heritage grill, tinted windows, red/silver hash stripes, AAC LED sidemarkers, blacked out turn signals/tail lights, splash guards. 402RWHP

scott's45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 02:21 PM   #3
LevonH
Chevy Enthusiast.

Drives: 2015 Camaro ZL1 Summit White
These are referred to as the Corona 15 virus up here. Put on 15 pounds then isolate yourself from the fridge and quarantine it .

Levon H. Bone Stock
LevonH is offline   Reply With Quote