Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-26-2018, 12:36 AM   #15
DavidtheM

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE
I've had 2 GTOs, ordered headers and exhaust for both of them among many other performance items going back to 2011. I've had zero bad experiences with them. I recently ordered kooks stepped headers for my Camaro and their customer service has so far been great. I'd rather wait a while for my product to arrive and save hundreds $$ in the process

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
DavidtheM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 05:56 AM   #16
SecondZ28

Drives: 2013 ZL1
They are terrible and I also learned the hard way. I waited 3 months for a Corsa that never came, always a new excuse. Had to file dispute charges with my credit card, and then MS was fighting then! Luckily they had common sense and refunded me no problem.

Sad thing is it happens all the time on CorvetteForum, but whenever someone starts a negative thread about them, it gets deleted because they are a forum sponsor
'87 GN
SecondZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 03:43 PM   #17
Camaro T

Drives: 13 IOM SS/RS LS3 Blown
Maryland Speed is the worst. I ordered a set of Kooks last November and I still don’t have them. They told me they have a set of stepped headers and are either coated blue or yellow, so I guess those are getting shipped to me on Monday, they will look killer on my orange Camaro, lol. These guys are a joke. Back in the day they were great, now they are complete garbage.
Camaro T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 07:09 PM   #18
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
I am so happy that Maryland Speed is no longer part of this Forum. They not only have hurt them selves they also hurt the trust we have in other vendors. I am amazed their doors are still open! Also surprised someone has not paid them a personal visit, someone rip me off for a hunk of money I will drive coast to coast to see what the problem is!
Old 06-29-2018, 07:11 PM   #19
Iron Lung Jimmy

Drives: Iron Lung, Jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro T View Post
Maryland Speed is the worst. I ordered a set of Kooks last November and I still don’t have them. They told me they have a set of stepped headers and are either coated blue or yellow, so I guess those are getting shipped to me on Monday, they will look killer on my orange Camaro, lol. These guys are a joke. Back in the day they were great, now they are complete garbage.
Paint them black and consider it a win!
Iron Lung Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 11:41 AM   #20
rickyrocket

Drives: 2015 blk 1 SS
IMO the problem with MS is that they wanted to grow so they became an Amazon vendor,when they sell a product thru them Amazon take their cut instantly,if a co.like MS doesent have deep pockets and does a lot of volume it gets ugly real quick
Old 07-06-2018, 06:42 AM   #21
Dave@Sturgiscamarorally

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS
this definitely sucks to hear about, when I bought my SS in 10 and then deployed they were amazing to deal with. emails replied to within hours, hell one of the guys gave me his personal email because of the time difference.

Seen many shops over the past years go down to similar problems.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:45 AM   #22
BandRcAMARO

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
A buddy ordered Kooks headers and 3 months later nothing but unanswered calls, email, and 2 week ETA's. Bank is giving them a hard time disputing the charge even with tons and tons of evidence of bad business practice. How are they still in business, it sounds like they have been sued multiple times.