Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-30-2009, 11:15 PM   #785
DJ ATOMIX
<< CRAZY BEE >>

Drives: 400HP 2LT/RS
Ok, I'll at two pics for this thread!
Attached Images

CRAZY BEE - IOM 2LT/RS (more)
Cosmetic Mods - 24 | Performance Mods - 14
ROTO-FAB CAI - DT HEADERS - CUSTOM 3-INCH PIPE EXHAUST - RES DEL - R-CATS DEL - MAGNAFLOW RES X-PIPE - 91 OCTANE TUNE - FULL ADM KIT - PORTED IM - PORTED TB - PORTED CH - BLACK 3/8 ISOLATOR - TRIFECTA TUNED
DJ ATOMIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:28 AM   #786
camero

Drives: IOM V6 RS 38808
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Want An IOM Camaro View Post
Saw my first IOM Camaro this weekend and I was shocked how reddish orange it really is. My wife said "That's the red Camaro" but it was the IOM.

It's still a stunning color and look but wow! A lot of pictures on here give it an orangier look. would have preferred an orange like this. or this orange...
Yeah I think almost everyone originally would have liked it to be a normal orange but once you get used to it and then look at an orange Challengers etc you realized how much more interesting and beautiful ours actually is. No picture can accurately represent it though since it looks different in every light and from every angle... it does look victory red sometimes but other times it glows gold like in those pictures you just reposted or even yellower. I've even seen it go purple or brown almost and I still say it's kinda pink or what some call 'melon' half the time. And on a moonless midnight country drive it's actually looks flat black.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:02 AM   #787
christianjax

Drives: 1999 Trans Am
photography tip of the day:
When shooting pix of either IOM or ABM, you should ONLY shoot the sunny side of the car. There a lot of nice angles on this thread, but because the sun is on the wrong side, it doesn't showcase the paint. Just sayin.
christianjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:36 PM   #788
Camaro gal
is happy to be home :)

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
when my car was delivered the dealer gave me crap about getting orange, but when he called to tell me to come pick it up said i made an excellent decision that is was a beautiful and stunning color. I couldn't agree more!
Old 08-31-2009, 12:48 PM   #789
ssump29
LOL at most people here.

Drives: 2005 GTO,2006 M6, 2007 300 Touring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backlash View Post
Found several IOM at a random dealer with tinted windows
That dealership is in Burns Harbor, IN. I stopped by there yesterday on my way back from Chicago. I have never seen one lot with so many camaros on one lot. He had a total of 16 camaros sitting on his lot. 14 in the front and 2 in the back which appeared to be sold. Also had 7 vettes sitting also.

I don't know how this guy got so many camaros when so people struggle to get an allocation. P.S. he is also asking stupid prices for them. For the Summit White SS/RS with no other options on it he wants 60,000.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:08 PM   #790
Camaro_OK

Drives: Pontiac Torrent
Send a message via ICQ to Camaro_OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by camero View Post
Yeah I think almost everyone originally would have liked it to be a normal orange but once you get used to it and then look at an orange Challengers etc you realized how much more interesting and beautiful ours actually is. No picture can accurately represent it though since it looks different in every light and from every angle... it does look victory red sometimes but other times it glows gold like in those pictures you just reposted or even yellower. I've even seen it go purple or brown almost and I still say it's kinda pink or what some call 'melon' half the time. And on a moonless midnight country drive it's actually looks flat black.
I want to see another IOM Camaro. Maybe a second time I will be okay with it. I'm not giving up on the color just yet.
Camaro_OK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:40 PM   #791
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ATOMIX View Post
Ok, I'll at two pics for this thread!
Old 08-31-2009, 04:55 PM   #792
d69chris
Florida C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Vortech L99 IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to d69chris
Chillin in the shade! Don't stop believing, hold on to that colorrrrrrr!
Attached Images

d69chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:53 PM   #793
incustody
TigerTail

Drives: 2SS/RS/Auto/IOM/IO/Halo/Aftrburnr
IOM wasn't my first color choice but I haven't been disappointed yet. It is an awesome color. Interior accent really added to the beauty.
Attached Images

2SS/RS/Auto/IOM/IO/faded gills/Gill Accents/Stainless Gas Cover/AAC Dual Amber+White Halos with DRL/Afterburner breaks,Oracle Taillights, Engine Cover - Atlanta Hydro Imaging, ARH Header 1-7/8 x 3, Long X pipe W/Cats, Vararam CAI, Vengeance Racing Tune
incustody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #794
DK
Dark Knight

Drives: 2010 Camaro, F350
Love My IOM , it's 5 days old, first pics. Need to get some light on it to show the gold pearl.
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2009, 07:16 PM   #795
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
I can't wait to join the rest of you posting pics of your new cars, mine is about half way home, its on the train as we type and headed this way, it won't be long.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #796
Camaro_OK

Drives: Pontiac Torrent
Send a message via ICQ to Camaro_OK
So this is my shirt for the OSU/Georgia game? Maybe Inferno Orange Metallic isn't that far off from what I like after all.

Camaro_OK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #797
King Mouse

Drives: EXT
Your photos posted above are all the same color under different lighting.
King Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:05 AM   #798
camero

Drives: IOM V6 RS 38808
Here's a huge IOM picture that I took yesterday across from Detroit's GM headquarters! The lighting was pretty good!

Tags
amazing, gorgeous, inferno orange, inferno orange camaro, inferno orange metallic, inferno orange metallic camaro, iom, iom camaro, orange camaro