Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-02-2014, 09:34 PM   #71
PieNsky

Drives: Victory Red 1LS
Man, speak to someone about legal advice. Sorry to hear about your "Rest of the Story" .

Last edited by PieNsky; 05-03-2014 at 11:33 AM.
PieNsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:22 AM   #72
xbodybagger666x

Drives: 2011 lt2 rs camaro & 65 mustang
This is really bs honestly. Atleast he could do is respond to an email
xbodybagger666x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:31 AM   #73
PieNsky

Re: Mace
Quote:
Originally Posted by (Member's username removed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieNsky
I think he may have told several of us we got the "last" one. Made out to Blank?
"Yeah, that just came. Threw up a red flag.... Figure he's gonna take the money and run?"
I'm sending it through the US Mail with notification for signing it. That way, in the slim chance something would go wrong, it would be mail fraud. I doubt it but the G-mail account is weird too. I'm still doing it.

The bold and italic with the quotes is the member's reply to my PM, then I reply below it.
Scrming, you might be friends with Jay, I don't really care at all. Refrain from posting that there is more to the story. There isn't and what were you trying to accomplish with that post? You should have offered advice to help these guys out money or with damaged work on their intakes if you had any, instead of stating that there was more to the story. Could a piece of epoxy be sitting in a intake port fall into a valve seat while the engine is cranking? What could occur if it causes an interference with the piston and valves once it starts? If anyone knows a mechanic, or technician as they now referred to, ask them their opinion of what could possible occur with epoxy particles in your intake floor.
Old 05-03-2014, 12:45 PM   #74
shrinkdoc

Drives: SRT Yugo GT Super Sport with Manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
That's still being worked on, but we are also experimenting with porting LLT intake manifolds. I've finally got a lead on a local LLT car that I can use for testing
Do you expect better performance from the LFX opposed to a ported LS?
shrinkdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #75
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieNsky View Post
Re: Mace
Quote:
Originally Posted by (Member's username removed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieNsky
I think he may have told several of us we got the "last" one. Made out to Blank?
"Yeah, that just came. Threw up a red flag.... Figure he's gonna take the money and run?"
I'm sending it through the US Mail with notification for signing it. That way, in the slim chance something would go wrong, it would be mail fraud. I doubt it but the G-mail account is weird too. I'm still doing it.

The bold and italic with the quotes is the member's reply to my PM, then I reply below it.
Scrming, you might be friends with Jay, I don't really care at all. Refrain from posting that there is more to the story. There isn't and what were you trying to accomplish with that post? You should have offered advice to help these guys out money or with damaged work on their intakes if you had any, instead of stating that there was more to the story. Could a piece of epoxy be sitting in a intake port fall into a valve seat while the engine is cranking? What could occur if it causes an interference with the piston and valves once it starts? If anyone knows a mechanic, or technician as they now referred to, ask them their opinion of what could possible occur with epoxy particles in your intake floor.
Go read my post again. I said I "guessed" there was more to the story... If my post violates a forum rule then please flag it so a moderator can deal with the infraction.
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:07 PM   #76
PieNsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
Like a lot of things on this forum, i'm guessing there is a lot more to the story.... and most likely we'll never know the complete story...
OK, I read the above post again.
Now please go back and read my post again.There was only one thing that I questioned, and it had nothing to do with any rules infractions, but questioning what you were trying to accomplish by implying that there was more to the story
Or to use your own words " i'm (sic) guessing that there is a lot more to the story...and most likely we'll never know the complete story "
What was your intention in making that implication? Can we agree that any constructive advice, if you had any, would have made a more useful post? Let's not get this

Last edited by PieNsky; 05-04-2014 at 09:38 AM.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:51 PM   #77
BigE82

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
I finally got fed up with waiting to hear something back from them and I was lucky that the time frame I had waited was within the time that I could fine a claim and get my money back. but I'm still out $100 since I used a gift card for that amount which of course I no longer have. MACE if ya'll are serious about trying to make things good please send me a PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:17 AM   #78
Ventmaster

Drives: 2017 1SS 6spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieNsky View Post
OK, I read the above post again.
Now please go back and read my post again.There was only one thing that I questioned, and it had nothing to do with any rules infractions, but questioning what you were trying to accomplish by implying that there was more to the story
Or to use your own words " i'm (sic) guessing that there is a lot more to the story...and most likely we'll never know the complete story "
What was your intention in making that implication? Can we agree that any constructive advice, if you had any, would have made a more useful post? Let's not get this
It is completely normal to be upset and frustrated when you've been lied to and ripped off. I'm really hoping we all (ported IM customers) haven't been misled and are just one turn of the key from disaster!

But let's keep the anger pointed directly where it belongs- square on Jay's shoulder's.

The rest of us are in this together.
Ventmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #79
eblanchette

Drives: 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by eblanchette View Post
http://www.yellowpagesgoesgreen.org/...Y_GHIM/1134729

I think this is the guy, here is the first coordinates he gave me back in 2012.

Sk inc velocity
Attn: Jay ghim
1349 generals hwy
Crownsville, MD 21032
STE-A
Anybody tried this number with success?
JAY GHIM
Phone: (410) 923-1223
1177 Gumbottom Rd,
Crownsville, Anne Arundel County, MD-21032
eblanchette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:17 PM   #80
MACE_ENG

Drives: LLT Machine
*******WARNING********

Heads up Jay is STILL offering porting services under our name! A customer of ours from Australia contacted him at his email velocityport410@gmail.com, with a response that the MACE port will be done for around $700. Luckily I made him aware that Jay is a con-artist and not to send him any money.

DO NOT send a single dime again any unauthorized mace email address or email account! Changes are you will never see it back or what you were promised!

Kindest Regards,
Steve
MACE_ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:40 PM   #81
ChadG

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACE_ENG View Post
*******WARNING********

Heads up Jay is STILL offering porting services under our name! A customer of ours from Australia contacted him at his email velocityport410@gmail.com, with a response that the MACE port will be done for around $700. Luckily I made him aware that Jay is a con-artist and not to send him any money.

DO NOT send a single dime again any unauthorized mace email address or email account! Changes are you will never see it back or what you were promised!

Kindest Regards,
Steve
Wow that's really sad . . . Steve do you have any legal options? Copyright/Trademark infringement?
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #82
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadG View Post
Wow that's really sad . . . Steve do you have any legal options? Copyright/Trademark infringement?
I hate to say get lawyers involved, but it looks to have come to this.
This guy and all these threads confusing the Mace name kept me from ordering parts from the real Mace Engineering when I had the money to do so.

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 06:22 PM   #83
PieNsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpiersd View Post
I hate to say get lawyers involved, but it looks to have come to this.
This guy and all these threads confusing the Mace name kept me from ordering parts from the real Mace Engineering when I had the money to do so.
Agree.
Now if the "Pope" doesn't come on here. I have learned to