Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 03-29-2012, 09:56 AM   #575
oakaro68

Drives: 2015 Camaro Z/28
Damn this sounds like an awesome package! Finally putting the navi in too, very nice.
oakaro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #576
s3d83d

Drives: 2008 Dodge Charger R/T
I read through some of this post and I've already been to the dealer to talk to them about this package (1LE). Of course, they don't really have any information about it yet. (always the last to know - as they put it) I really hope that they offer it in IOM with IOM interior! IF they do, I'm 100% sold on this package! That's one thing I'm struggling with about the ZL1; no IOM interior. I know it's a ZL1 and that should be enough, I just REALLY want the IOM interior!

I'm glad I waited this long to get a Camaro! Choices, Choices!!
Old 03-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #577
toytruckman

Drives: 2014 Silverado 6.2L; 15 LTZ Tahoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
Mustang guys seem scared:
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...d-mustang.html

Do they have mods on that site? It doesn't seem like it with some of the things they are saying.

Those people (I use this term loosely) are just plain nasty.
toytruckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #578
LAWMAN

Drives: 2010 cam.2ss/rs.iom,07'escalade esv
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanMuscles View Post
your right man . class is for men only. and after reading that forum./site etc.. i dont see any.
the words spoken on the stang site,is purely the words of someone who is jealous,i have to admit that the mustangs sound very good,but so does my camaro after headers and cam,..i work with a mustang owner and he has put turbo and tune on his,i have l/tubes,tune and exaust on my maro,i actually let him drive mine,and now he is in search for more power for his stang,he knows first hand that mine is faster,
1100:12/19/08
3800:06/19/09
6000:07/02/09
LAWMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #579
2010-1SS-IBM

Drives: 1998 Nissan, 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertodd View Post
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...00-vs-zl1.html

I could sit and read this crap for hours.....
Man, are those guys mad at the C5 forums or what?
2010-1SS-IBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #580
Blue Menace

Drives: 2013 WRX Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010-1SS-IBM View Post
Also, I noticed next to NO disagreement or debate about GT500 specifics between the ford fans. Say what you will about this forum, there is TONS of debate here.
Blue Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:49 PM   #581
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Menace View Post
Also, I noticed next to NO disagreement or debate about GT500 specifics between the ford fans. Say what you will about this forum, there is TONS of debate here.
Until the mods shut it down because of less than desirable facts being stated, or it just going in the same old circle of nonsense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010-1SS-IBM View Post
Can you really blame them? If C5 was a religion it would be Christianity, full of good morals but lots of contradictions and blind belief. Not to say Camaro5 is the only forum like this because it's not...
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:20 PM   #582
s3d83d

There's never been any love lost between the ford, chevy, and dodge communities. Not just between the mustang, camaro, and challenger fans; but also between the truck fans. Look at the PC/MAC/Linux communities; iphone/android; xbox/ps3, etc... People show their maturity by blasting the opposition using biased perceptions. I can understand factual debate, but blindly stating that one is holistically better than the other is just immature in my mind. And I can understand saying that you think one is 'uglier' than the other, but saying that it looks like a can of butt, or whatever, is again a testament to their maturity.

It does seem like there is a gap in intelligence between a stang fanboi and a maro fanboi. JMHO
Old 03-29-2012, 02:24 PM   #583
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3d83d View Post
There's never been any love lost between the ford, chevy, and dodge communities. Not just between the mustang, camaro, and challenger fans; but also between the truck fans. Look at the PC/MAC/Linux communities; iphone/android; xbox/ps3, etc... People show their maturity by blasting the opposition using biased perceptions. I can understand factual debate, but blindly stating that one is holistically better than the other is just immature in my mind. And I can understand saying that you think one is 'uglier' than the other, but saying that it looks like a can of butt, or whatever, is again a testament to their maturity.

It does seem like there is a gap in intelligence between a stang fanboi and a maro fanboi. JMHO
This is a very intelligent way of putting it thank you!
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #584
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:

Being in the Military you surely know it is the same with the different branches of the Armed Forces as well. Stupid, were all on the team.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:30 PM   #585
BigV8LS3

Drives: 09 G8 GXP, 99 Silverado,10 Cobalt
Wow, I've been offline for days putting on the Pedders supercar coilovers and see this great news.I really like this Camaro, it has the things I wanted, but it also is missing some things to make it a really great track car. One is the RECARO seats and the other is the iron diff with cooler from the ZL1. And did I mention the RECARO seats?
09 G8 GXP A6 SRM with sunroof. Mods:Livernois maggie 2300, 3.0" pulley, 160 stat, KB Bap. Rotofab, Corsa catback, Kooks 1 7/8 mids, 502rwhp/479tq. Suspension: BMR, Pedders supercar coilovers. Show:CTS-V2 rims w/nitto invos 255/40 and 285/35. Oracle yellow halos. HSV triple gauges.
BigV8LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #586
s3d83d

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post

Being in the Military you surely know it is the same with the different branches of the Armed Forces as well. Stupid, were all on the team.
I couldn't agree more. I'm no longer in the Military; I got out in 2009 after 9 years in. My first command was on the USS Blue Ridge which does a lot of Joint operations with all services. My second command was a joint command in Tokyo. Now I work as a contractor on an Air Force base with contractors with prior service in all branches. It's funny what level some people will stoop to make their branch look better than others. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked about why the Navy has their names stitched on the back of their pants. That never gets old (/sarcasm). Again, it just comes down to maturity. I won't say that I've never made fun of other services, but I will say that I haven't done it in a really long time. I guess I just decided to grow up.

This whole argument of something being better than something and proving it by using inferiority as a weapon is simply immature and there is really no reason to try to reason with a person that does this. They cannot be convinced otherwise as they are too immature to be objective and have an adult debate.

/off soapbox
Old 03-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #587
LAWMAN

Quote:
I couldn't agree more. I'm no longer in the Military; I got out in 2009 after 9 years in. My first command was on the USS Blue Ridge which does a lot of Joint operations with all services. My second command was a joint command in Tokyo. Now I work as a contractor on an Air Force base with contractors with prior service in all branches. It's funny what level some people will stoop to make their branch look better than others. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked about why the Navy has their names stitched on the back of their pants. That never gets old (/sarcasm). Again, it just comes down to maturity. I won't say that I've never made fun of other services, but I will say that I haven't done it in a really long time. I guess I just decided to grow up.

This whole argument of something being better than something and proving it by using inferiority as a weapon is simply immature and there is really no reason to try to reason with a person that does this. They cannot be convinced otherwise as they are too immature to be objective and have an adult debate.

/off soapbox
Amen!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:37 PM   #588
LAWMAN

this may be a little off topic,but i was just thinking of the few times i have watched West Coast Customs nad their builds of Camaro's for Celebs,i have'nt seen one build on that show of a Mustang.? maybe they have and i just hav'nt seen that episode...?

Tags
1le, 1le camaro, 1le forum, camaro 1le, camaro 1le forum, camaro performance package, camaro track pack, camaro track package, where's our z/28?