Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 01:32 AM   #141
black12lt

Drives: black 1lt 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxtar41 View Post
Leave. No. Survivors.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:59 AM   #142
fielderLS3

Drives: 2016 Mazda6, 2011 Mustang 5.0
As a person who really loves cars, it just makes me sick to hear such stories of senseless abuse on so many different levels....the complete lack of respect for private property, the lack of respect for the fine piece of machinery of the car itself, particularly from supposed "professionals" who work with cars for a living, and who should more than anyone know better.

To the OP (and to the community in general), getting the word out on this was a great thing. In all likelihood, they've done this before to others, and would have continued to do so in the future. Don't let up, keep fighting the good fight.

And don't worry about GM giving you the cold shoulder. While they are technically correct, this is between you and the dealer, having them caught on tape talking about defrauding GM on a warranty claim probably means they won't be so quick to "close" their case between themselves and the dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
First off: I am not responsible with whatever y'all do with this information.

Second: to the OP - you're welcome.

May I give you Josh Looper, Service Director at Best Chevrolet
I'd just like to add, this is why I love this particular forum. I do visit some other forums as well, but they generally don't have this same type of response from the mods or members in general that is happening here. Even though I don't have a Camaro (and actually own the arch rival), I still feel at home as part of a community of people who not only love their own specific cars, but in most cases cars in general. It's good to know that if I choose a Camaro the next time, any advice or help I may need should there be a bump in the road anywhere in the ownership experience would only be an internet connection away.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:08 AM   #143
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by fielderLS3 View Post
As a person who really loves cars, it just makes me sick to hear such stories of senseless abuse on so many different levels....the complete lack of respect for private property, the lack of respect for the fine piece of machinery of the car itself, particularly from supposed "professionals" who work with cars for a living, and who should more than anyone know better.

To the OP (and to the community in general), getting the word out on this was a great thing. In all likelihood, they've done this before to others, and would have continued to do so in the future. Don't let up, keep fighting the good fight.

And don't worry about GM giving you the cold shoulder. While they are technically correct, this is between you and the dealer, having them caught on tape talking about defrauding GM on a warranty claim probably means they won't be so quick to "close" their case between themselves and the dealer.

I'd just like to add, this is why I love this particular forum. I do visit some other forums as well, but they generally don't have this same type of response from the mods or members in general that is happening here. Even though I don't have a Camaro (and actually own the arch rival), I still feel at home as part of a community of people who not only love their own specific cars, but in most cases cars in general. It's good to know that if I choose a Camaro the next time, any advice or help I may need should there be a bump in the road anywhere in the ownership experience would only be an internet connection away.
A lot of people, especially older generations, don't fully comprehend how powerful the Internets is, don't mean that in a bad way it's just the way it is. Heck when a bodyshop screwed me over I spent 2 days writing negative reviews on every website I could find. A few days later then refunded every penny.

That and I hate crooked dealerships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataWave View Post
I Love You.
that comment is yes.

If you don't want it to be known, don't post it on the internet.
and you didn't post his girlfriends info that i had seen.
I thought you were just talking about his profile pic of him and her.
I had originally posted her Facebook into as well, but went back and deleted it as there was/is no need to bring her into this.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #144
blackswan

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillclark View Post
One "oh shit" wipes out a bunch of atta boys.
My understanding is it only takes one to get a big buck black eye
Old 10-08-2012, 06:35 AM   #145
The Stig

I was thinking OP. You should have them written you an apology letter - a hand written apology letter at that.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM   #146
5spd07gt

Drives: 2008 Shelby GT500
wow, this is rediculous. looking forward to the outcome

AIR RIDE EQUIPPED
Old 10-08-2012, 07:20 AM   #147
blackswan

Interesting rims, what are they?
Old 10-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #148
blackswan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
A lot of people, especially older generations, don't fully comprehend how powerful the Internets is, ...
I am curious what older is to you?
Old 10-08-2012, 07:44 AM   #149
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
I haven't read every page of this thread but I would suggest talking to a lawyer about your options and then contacting the county attorney and state attorney general offices about it.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:59 AM   #150
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackswan View Post
I am curious what older is to you?
I didn't necessarily have a specific age range in mind. More along the lines of there are some people who have no idea how to use the Internet.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:12 AM   #151
SSBlack
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS JFB
OP, most local TV news have a consumer affairs reporter. They love stories like this because they bring in big ratings. That's if you don't get any resolution.......
Old 10-08-2012, 08:19 AM   #152
Orange5thGen

Drives: 2011 Convert
Send a message via Yahoo to Orange5thGen
Per Josh's FB account he has only been at the dealer since about May from his friends postings to him.......

Short lived.......If this is the way they treat their customers.....

I would post up some pics I found but I would get yelled at.......What a asshat.....
Come see me at www.chicago5thgen.com TEAM LLT, , 2011 Covertible 1LT RS, JDM Color Shift Halo's, Showstopper Camaro Bowtie Led Mirrors, Side Markers and Engine Cover, Pace Setter Catback Exhaust, BK Coilover Kit, 21" Full Crome GM wheels, Tinted windows, I WIN BEARS Plate. Full amber ABL dash and door update with IOM interior panels.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #153
Orange5thGen

Drives: 2011 Convert
Send a message via Yahoo to Orange5thGen
Over 142,000 views now!!!!!

http://youtu.be/bE4Dh_82kMM
Come see me at www.chicago5thgen.com TEAM LLT, , 2011 Covertible 1LT RS, JDM Color Shift Halo's, Showstopper Camaro Bowtie Led Mirrors, Side Markers and Engine Cover, Pace Setter Catback Exhaust, BK Coilover Kit, 21" Full Crome GM wheels, Tinted windows, I WIN BEARS Plate. Full amber ABL dash and door update with IOM interior panels.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #154
willhe64

Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
They haven't taken anything off their Facebook page yet.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-C...55509301132974

Closed Thread