Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 01-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Any info on $1k loyalty cash?

I got an email from GM that they are currently giving $1,000 cash back in conjunction with my Credit Union discount. Called the dealer and he said the Camaro wasn't included on the loyalty cash back (even though I am being loyal and buying GM again...all my cars have been GM for the last 9 yrs or so). Well....this expires on Feb 1 anyway and the Camaro I have on order at the moment should be here around the mid-Feb time frame.

I was possibly going to get Employee pricing but according to the dealer that has changed as of yesterday and now Employer pricing is the same as what use to be Supplier pricing. Just my luck!

Has GM ever given loyalty cash back on the Camaro? Do you think I'm just wasting my time hoping that they may have something similar to this for the Camaro in the next month or two?

So far I have the Credit Union discount which gets me the now "Preferred Pricing" and the USAA rebate. Anyone know of any other rebates that might be available?

I'm cutting it close to having enough of a down payment by mid-Feb to get a 5 yr loan in a pmt that I'm comfortable with. There is a chance I may have to pass on this one and either re-order or go buy something else used that will fit my budget better. The wife still wants the Camaro but she is pushing me to get my deposit back, wait for the 2011 to come out and go find a used one.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
Frank in MD
Raining Blood

Drives: 2014 SS Performance Sedan
There is no owner loyaly cash on Camaro. Even if it did apply, you can not combine loyalty cash AND USAA. The only other incentive is if you have a GM Card, you may use your points, and they are rounding up until Feb 1, 2010.

2014 SS Performance Sedan #2974 - Red Hot 2 - S/R. & Spare. Built 01/09/14 #238 of 291 as configured
Frank in MD is offline   Reply With Quote