Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 03-08-2016, 01:31 PM   #29
Tritanium

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc-rider View Post
Some of you need to stop the spin on everything around here and throwing smoke screens on your competitors...
So True, I must say ADMs constant bashing of the livernois system seems very unprofessional. They are both great company's with a great product the while the same in nature, accomplish two separate goals. One is easy of use, with great performance.While the other is the maximum performance setup(of the same godamn pump) at a higher cost with more work involved.

ADM you make a great product. So stop belittling that fact by constantly jumping on every thread that mentions livernois to try to convince people how terribly flawed their product is. It's comes off as very unprofessional, and is just downright untruthful.
Tritanium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 01:42 PM   #30
cc-rider

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Amen. Go to the tuning section and take a look at Jannetty's post there as well. Trying to tell a guy that spending $400 on a dyno tune is wasting funds when instead he can buy a SCT tuner and a remote tune from him for $510. ?????????

Maybe the vendors are in tough times these days. Or going a bit looney. Got to love competition and I can appreciate someone trying to market and support their business and livelihood. But some of this stuff is just plain BS.

And in the end...I am an ADM customer!!! I run their ZL1 FPCM! Good product! So they are not all bad. Just need to control their spin sometimes. Maybe it's the presidential election and debates and spinning of all the truths going on that's got everyone a bit looney
cc-rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 02:04 PM   #31
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
I never once got the impression that ADM was bashing or implying that there flaws in the system. But I am a little slow and have the tendency to not comprehend everything I read.

My understanding of ADM's statement was that they can get more out of livernois's product if done a certain way.

Those that have followed this forum for a while know both vendors to be extremely helpful and knowledgable to us even when there is no money in it for them.

Like I said I'm a little slow and have a difficult time keeping up. It's plagued me all my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:27 AM   #32
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
At the end of the day

We all use the same pump - Lingenfelter,ADM,Hennessey,Livernois,East Texas Musclecars,Phastek,LMR,Fastlane Performance 2009-2015 Cadillac CTSV -Nothing new here!

Why!

Its OEM RELIABILITY
It fits.
It can be installed properly with all the right parts.
It has twin 190 lph pumps in it,largest of its kind at the time of production.
More flow than ZL1 Single.

As far as East Texas Musclecars pump - It was a CTSV PUMP with a factory FPCM from his camaro.

Once again Im here to help,not hurt!
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:34 AM   #33
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
ADM Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KillerSS View Post
I never once got the impression that ADM was bashing or implying that there flaws in the system. But I am a little slow and have the tendency to not comprehend everything I read.

My understanding of ADM's statement was that they can get more out of livernois's product if done a certain way.

Those that have followed this forum for a while know both vendors to be extremely helpful and knowledgable to us even when there is no money in it for them.

Like I said I'm a little slow and have a difficult time keeping up. It's plagued me all my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its all good,

The correct FPCM will increase fuel pressure with RPM,BOOST relatively....That is the right way to do it.The more pressure you put in front of the tip of the injector the more pressure at the inlet you need to have a properly designed system. The effect can be more available hp as you have more fuel.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 10:11 PM   #34
sprayedv

Drives: 2012 CTS-V, 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc-rider View Post
Sometimes the BS around here from vendors gets a little thick. Seriously...some of you guys just need to stop spinning things and bending the truth around so that it fits to sell your products. And by this, I'm talking about ADM.

You provided one single dual pump failure as an example of why yours is better. And come to find out its not even Livernois. You seemed to have also left out the thousands of them that are out there running perfectly on the stock FPCM for years without any issue? What about the ease of Livernois' set up? Drop it in and go rather than rewrite and replumb the whole damn system.

Now in an ideal world where endless funds and endless shop time is of no concern...is the ADM set up technically better as it would be designed by an electrical and fluidics engineer? Possibly I agree there. But in the world of car modding, cost effective and quality solutions that do the job are what makes it all work.

And I'm not even a Livernois customer. Never bought anything from them. But they simply have a more cost effective and easy to use solution that just plain works. Proven.

Some of you need to stop the spin on everything around here and throwing smoke screens on your competitors...
Maybe a vendor could sell you some thicker skin.

2012 CTS-V: Cosmetic Chute.
sprayedv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:21 AM   #35
DOC52
THE U

Drives: Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake-b View Post
You should be able to install any in-tank pump via an access hole as all in-tank pump hats should be the same dimensionally. This isn't a Livernois but gives you the idea.

Where can one purchase an access panel like this?
Old 03-17-2016, 12:21 PM   #36
blake-b

Drives: 2009 ZR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC52 View Post
Where can one purchase an access panel like this?
http://www.jegs.com/i/Allstar-Perfor...ductId=1625086

Notice in the upper right corner, there is no rivet. There is no room to drill into the body for it. The tank basically touches the floorpan there. Be careful cutting the hole in that area. I scored my tank but it didn't damage it structurally. Start in the opposite corner and you will be able to pull up on the metal and see how much clearance you have.
blake-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 01:25 PM   #37
cc-rider

I used my electric sheet metal shears to cut the hole. Great for protection for those things underneath.
cc-rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:34 PM   #38
Gotit4cheap16

Drives: Victory Red
What can this pump make on e85?
Gotit4cheap16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 01:28 PM   #39
ecreps

Drives: 2014 1LE, 1996 z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
Its all good,

The correct FPCM will increase fuel pressure with RPM,BOOST relatively....That is the right way to do it.The more pressure you put in front of the tip of the injector the more pressure at the inlet you need to have a properly designed system. The effect can be more available hp as you have more fuel.
Would a boost regulated BAP get the same result? Say 12v under 2psi, and then 15 over that or something?
ecreps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 12:44 AM   #40
Brewster

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
http://lsa-conversion-store.myshopif...2015-camaro-ss

Our Pump is the same pump as the one you posted,but you will notice that our pump comes with all the right parts to run it properly.

The FPCM in our pic is designed to run 2 pumps(Correct electronics for the job)

Buy right the first time,Its cheaper in the long run.

We also have these - http://lsa-conversion-store.myshopif...00hp-fuel-pump

We use these for the end all be all systems.
ADM PERFORMANCE where did this product go? I'm interested in a purchase.
Brewster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 08:26 AM   #41
UNRIVALED SS

Send a message via Yahoo to UNRIVALED SS
Quote:
So, Many years ago (2009) there was no fuel upgrades,So we were the first to push the envelope of the CTSV TWIN PUMP (What Livernois,Lingenfelter,ADM Performance all used for years).

When done correctly - It is capable of 1000+ hp.

But to make this number happen you need proper pieces to the puzzle.

1 - CTSV PUMP
1 - Driver side Jet Pump (Available at ADM and Lingenfelter)
1 - 1/2" diameter Crossover tube(Available at ADM and Lingenfelter)
1 - Weldon A 2040 Regulator
1 - Knowledge of how shit works
1 - -06 90 degree pass thru fitting
1 - Google under "IMAGES" - ADM TWIN PUMP,ADM 1000HP FUEL SYSTEM and you will notice many cars built from 2009-2012 had the fuel capable of over 1000 rwhp
1 - Kennebell dual boostapump

Search,Copy,Save and share and thats all you gotta do.
You are right on all accounts. I put all this entertainment into the same category with those who run 93 octane fuel and an aux fuel cell with C16 or whatever to fuel a nitrous system and wonder why it fails. They are mixing it right?

The 5th item on your list is the one which most do not want to purchase.

You have to remember, you have built some high number of high horsepower cars with a knowledge that is unquestionable.

This forum typically is not going to have a subscriber that will know the difference between a sales pitch and good sound technical advice.

I was told 9 years ago by one of the vendors who contributes to this forum that the only way to learn to tune these systems was to have started back in 1985 with chevy computerized fuel control systems blah blah blah.

So, I ignored that and 9 years later I`ve tuned some high horsepower cars that have won cash on the drag strip. I did it for FREE because I enjoy it and enjoy seeing the results. It was also a way to obtain an education and learn.

Keep the good stuff coming!!!

I routinely enjoy soaking it up !! I assure you it is not wasted.
UNRIVALED SS is offline   Reply With Quote