Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 05-15-2011, 08:35 AM   #5489
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint@A.I.R. View Post
1.6. 60' Larry. ? Damn. That's moving that 4000 lb MARO pretty good !

Congrats. If everything was perfect would have challenged Brians 11.6 run.

Congrads ! Glad the suspension parts are helping. Glad your gettin more confident in ur ride !

Clint
It was actually kind of cool. For the first time ever at the track other racers actually walked over and had to have a look under the hood and ask what the hell was done. One guy was all excited and was taking pictures of the car...engine...and time slip....I thought he was going to hug my car honestly....lol If you get a small plate engraved with AIR on it with your phone number etc I would put it near the GM Performance Division Plate. Same for Brian. I think it would be classy way to promote you guys and all your work on my car. Ran again with you guys listed as my sponsors but since we never really got to race..only qualify I did not hear them announce your names this time.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:39 AM   #5490
2010 SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue70SS View Post
right on larry but you feel like yours broke the sound barrier up

Wow.... Larry joins the 11 second club! NICE !!! Wish I could have made it out today, but makes me feel better that it rained (not for you guys). I have a house full of kitchen cabinets and deadlines to address for the kitchen remodel .......Camaro upgrade payback LOL
Even though you were not there... you were in spirit and we all pondered how fast you would have been running with the 6000 DA's I will call you today and see if I need to come up and get the game plan on the underlayment. get actual measurements . and get you a real bid..now that you have finalized your project. Call me when you get up and around.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
Old 05-15-2011, 08:49 AM   #5491
2SSONLY

Drives: FAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
It was actually kind of cool. For the first time ever at the track other racers actually walked over and had to have a look under the hood and ask what the hell was done. One guy was all excited and was taking pictures of the car...engine...and time slip....I thought he was going to hug my car honestly....lol If you get a small plate engraved with AIR on it with your phone number etc I would put it near the GM Performance Division Plate. Same for Brian. I think it would be classy way to promote you guys and all your work on my car. Ran again with you guys listed as my sponsors but since we never really got to race..only qualify I did not hear them announce your names this time.
There were several people acting like kids in a candy store after that pass, Larry being one of them.

Rightfully so. It was great to see the run and the excitement on Larry's face at finally getting the car to hook up. Great job Larry! Looking forward to watching that monster go the rounds.
#5336, 6M, Racing Bone Stock; lookn' to spoil.
can't cut a light...can't run the number...can't even quit.
2SSONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:18 AM   #5492
FwyFlyer

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSONLY View Post
There were several people acting like kids in a candy store after that pass, Larry being one of them.

Rightfully so. It was great to see the run and the excitement on Larry's face at finally getting the car to hook up. Great job Larry! Looking forward to watching that monster go the rounds.
Hey Pepper,
On your way home from the track did a crazy guy in a Camry honk and wave at you? That was me...... I hope you didn't curse too much when I cut in front of you .
FwyFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #5493
2010 SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSONLY View Post

Yeah Yeah Yeah.. since you are the only one with the trophy! I just hope I can be half as successful as you Pepper....
Old 05-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #5494
2SSONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwyFlyer View Post
Hey Pepper,
On your way home from the track did a crazy guy in a Camry honk and wave at you? That was me...... I hope you didn't curse too much when I cut in front of you .
Oh my gosh! I hope you didn't think I was a total b*&ch. I had just gotten spammed on my cell phone and then you rolled down your window and waved. I was starting to wonder what the heck was in the air and what was up with Colo peeps. hahaha If I'd thought there was a chance in a thousand that it was someone I actually should know I would have reacted much differently. Look forward to meeting you when we aren't merging onto I-25 in rush hour.

Quote:
Yeah Yeah Yeah.. since you are the only one with the trophy! I just hope I can be half as successful as you Pepper....
Oh right, Larry. You'll kick my butt, stop being so modest. But I'll still give you a run for your money, tho! Hope we don't line up against each other any time soon. Oh wait! I hope we do meet up soon so I have a chance to beat you before you get the total setup down!
Old 05-15-2011, 10:56 AM   #5495
Hulk

Drives: 2011 Synenergy Green 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ud_lose View Post
Damn so headers and cats will only get me 10 more hp and 9 more tq. I'll save up for a cam then.
Yes but you will want the headers and cats for the cam
Old 05-15-2011, 01:30 PM   #5496
2SSONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom692010 View Post
Ok how do you get several quotes in 1 post?

Wife almost had a new bumper sticker yesterday. A Shelby thought he was being cute by blowing by me only to find out the traffic was slowing down. Liz was ahead of me in the center lane and he almost ran right into her. Lucky for him cause what ever he didn't injure in the accident would have been injured by me. F***** Mustang drivers!
See the two quote marks on the right side of the "qoute" at the bottom of the post? Click on th quote marks for as many posts as you want then click the "quote" on the last one and it will bring all of them into your reply.

Glad no one was hurt. Personally I found most of the Denver drivers irritating yesterday! I'm amazed any of you have Camaros that look worth a darn.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #5497
BUMBLEB
IN GOD WE THRUST

Drives: 2010 RY 2SS RS M6 TVS2300 2015 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
HAHA He IS alive........ He only comes out when the sun is out and temp is over 60!!

Did you see this...........

http://www.kissonline.com/stream/art...splay/id/29230
Hibernation,Kirk that would be the best cruise ever
Old 05-15-2011, 02:53 PM   #5498
BUMBLEB
IN GOD WE THRUST

Drives: 2010 RY 2SS RS M6 TVS2300 2015 Z06
Finally have the car at the shop doing the cam,fixing oil leak at the oil pan and doing water meth injection,I probably will blow the bottom end like everyone else
Old 05-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #5499
Blue70SS

Drives: 10 LS3 2SSRS IOM,21 ZLE Wild Cherry
Quote:
Even though you were not there... you were in spirit and we all pondered how fast you would have been running with the 6000 DA's I will call you today and see if I need to come up and get the game plan on the underlayment. get actual measurements . and get you a real bid..now that you have finalized your project. Call me when you get up and around.
Hey Larry, left you a message earlier from # I got from Don... hopefully was your cell and not house phone (lost some contacts when phone died and was replaced yesterday). So your dreaming of NOS 150 shot already? Sounds like the rollbar is whispering to you!
Squash twins,GT9,Coil Covers,Mats,Pedals/ADM Gauges,Race Scoop/Trunions
DDS CVs,Carbon F DS/RPM L6/LPE 9.5 3.73/Pedders HD bushes,align kit
RB 2-piece rotors,S/S Lines,Hawk HPE Pads/Forgeline SP3P/Weld RTS
Ceramic ARH 2" LT/3" X-pipe,Corsa Touring/BMR TA,Toe,LCA,DS Loop
StreetSlayer BC3/MTI Shifter-Trans mt/Hotchkis CB/Monster CC/SJM LineLock
PFADT Coil Overs,Sways,Links,Mounts,SF Bushes,Camber Kit

LPE Brotherhood
Blue70SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:21 PM   #5500
tom692010
Account Suspended

Drives: 4 wheels
Larry remember days like this when you were happy about this time you ran?
Attached Images

tom692010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #5501
tom692010
Account Suspended

Drives: 4 wheels
Don got a picture for u too!
Attached Images

tom692010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #5502
2SSONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom692010 View Post
Don got a picture for u too!
You're a trouble maker Tom. LMAO!

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro