Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 11-17-2021, 05:08 PM   #1
MaroMark

Drives: 2011 camaro
Need some help from all of you great guys/girls

I am a New but used first time owner of my 2011 V6 LT RS Camaro Black on Black . I come here and try and read what I can for what I need. I don't have much info to share with all of you, other then what I am learning from my car and the things that I think she needs.

First. I have been waiting 5 months for my Passenger Air bag presents pad for the seat! Anyone have a good one they are willing to sell? I can't get my car inspected next time I go in. So any help with selling me one or if there's a company that may have one?

Next. I would like to know what size wheels I can get away with w/o mods? I have 8/20 Front -9/20 Rear. I would like to see if I can get away with 10/21 Front 11/21 Rear and there be no issues. If at all possible?

3rd. I am rebuilding my Rear cross-member and replacing everything. Should I stay with GM Parts or shold I buy something else that collectively most of you have done?

Thank you all for any help.

Maromark
Attached Images

MaroMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 06:01 AM   #2
The_bald_eagle_machine
Anthony S

Drives: 2011 chevrolet camaro 2ss/rs
So I personally have 9 inch fronts on a 275 tire and rear 10.5 inch rims on a 315 tire. I believe the offset is 20mm in the front and 40mm in the rear. Fitment is really nice, and there is definitely room left to go. I am rocking the American Racing Crossfire wheels on Toyo tires. Don't know if that helps at all.

Mods: Texas Speed 2 inch headers, high flow cats, and X-pipe. Custom mid-pipe, Borla Xr1 mufflers. Torqstorm Supercharger, 3.1" pulley, ZL1 fuel pump. MGW Shifter, Mcleod RST clutch, Tick master cylinder and Tick Billet bushing reinforced slave cylinder. DSS One-piece 3.5" Driveshaft, Metco Driveshaft safety loop, BCRacing Coilovers. BMR Poly Diff bushings, Poly Rear cradle bushings, Sub-frame connectors, Lower control arms, camber arms, and toe links.
The_bald_eagle_machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 06:04 PM   #3
MaroMark

Drives: 2011 camaro
Thank you Anthony. I will take a look at what you have and yes that is helpful buddy. Thanks
MaroMark is offline   Reply With Quote