Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-23-2014, 04:40 PM   #15
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
The Magenta is similar to Synergy Green as it's so difficult to capture the color from what you see with your naked eye to photo. Here's one that I took and tried to adjust from I could remember what it looked like with my at over at Camaro5Fest in Houston this past year.

It's a sharp color and I would've loved to nab that color if it was available in either a 1LE or ZL1 package with all the matte black trimmings and such. Reminiscent to the old impact colors of the early to mid 1970 MOPAR heydays.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:54 PM   #16
joeybsyc

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS
So there are only TWO members on this whole site with Magenta Camaros? I'm very curious what the final production numbers for this color were... I bet they're very low.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:20 AM   #17
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
Quote:
Originally Posted by buelldude View Post
So my gal and I were out having coffee, I told her about this car at one of the dealers. We went to the dealer to see it and she said "I like it" So we started talking to a sales person and guess what--------we have it and she loves it.

So the first pic was at the stealership, they did the stripes (local shop) and really killed the car. She and I talked and the stripes would have to go!
The second pic was after we got it home and we had her wheels put on (we took them off the old camaro- 2013 ls). The stripes were taken off by the same people that put them on. She loves it!!!!
we may look into some stripes, we saw one that had ashen grey "SS style" on one that looked really good. But she also likes plain------- so we are up in the air on that.
I don't know WHO at Casey decides to stripe or accent their vehicles, but they have a way of just KILLING an otherwise good looking car. Seen it several times over the years. They had a C6 corvette for a while a few years ago that some idiot decided to stripe with bright as yellow stripes. ON A RED CORVETTE!

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:50 PM   #18
TattooLost
Tattooed Weirdo

Drives: 2014 Deep Magenta Metallic 2SS/RS
New upgrades, sorta! Pastli-dipped all the emblems, the rims, and the chrome front piece. I think it makes a helluva difference.

Good, bad? Personally I love it now. Need to work on performance upgrades next!
Attached Images

TattooLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 01:32 AM   #19
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
Looks great!!
Old 08-07-2014, 09:44 PM   #20
Rocki

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS RRM
You did a great job with the plasti dip!!! I think it's just the color of the car that you aren't getting more feedback. Like I told you before, not everyone likes my car either. lol

Did you get anywhere with the splitter?
Rocki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:18 PM   #21
TattooLost
Tattooed Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocki View Post
You did a great job with the plasti dip!!! I think it's just the color of the car that you aren't getting more feedback. Like I told you before, not everyone likes my car either. lol

Did you get anywhere with the splitter?
Thanks! No, nowhere with the splitter yet. I started looking into the parts but now work has taken off. Long days and odd hours, probably for the next couple months, so it's gonna sit in the shop for awhile I imagine. I'll get it though!
Old 08-08-2014, 09:23 PM   #22
Homer2

Drives: 50th Anni.. coming home 11/01
I like that colour actually. When I was building mine on the GM website, that is the colour I picked. None were around to be had off a lot though...

Plus - you have the exact stripe package I want on mine.
Homer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 11:15 PM   #23
KeepItShut

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS
TattooLost you've got a awesome looking car

On a side not I didn't realize this was a new factory color. I saw one parked at the local outlet mall and it caught my eye... but I thought someone had there's custom painted and didn't think to get a closer look.
KeepItShut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 12:09 PM   #24
joeybsyc

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS
So any word yet on how many Camaros were produced in that color?
Old 08-09-2014, 02:12 PM   #25
Egon

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
This color would look really good with the top half above the fender line Plasti-Dipped Matte Black. Does anyone with this color have some pictures taken right before sunset or on a cloudy day? I think it would show the color much better in a photograph.
Egon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:48 PM   #26
casspr

Drives: camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by buelldude View Post
So my gal and I were out having coffee, I told her about this car at one of the dealers. We went to the dealer to see it and she said "I like it" So we started talking to a sales person and guess what--------we have it and she loves it.

So the first pic was at the stealership, they did the stripes (local shop) and really killed the car. She and I talked and the stripes would have to go!
The second pic was after we got it home and we had her wheels put on (we took them off the old camaro- 2013 ls). The stripes were taken off by the same people that put them on. She loves it!!!!
we may look into some stripes, we saw one that had ashen grey "SS style" on one that looked really good. But she also likes plain------- so we are up in the air on that.
Hey! That's MY CAR!
casspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:31 PM   #27
TattooLost
Tattooed Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by casspr View Post
Hey! That's MY CAR!
Awesome color choice Cass! Hahaha! Welcome! Show her off a bit!
Old 08-15-2014, 03:33 PM   #28
TattooLost
Tattooed Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon View Post
This color would look really good with the top half above the fender line Plasti-Dipped Matte Black. Does anyone with this color have some pictures taken right before sunset or on a cloudy day? I think it would show the color much better in a photograph.
I'll see if I can get a decent one this weekend. Phone camera isn't the greatest. If I can remember, I might dig out my point and shoot and see if I can get some good ones.