Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2020, 08:26 PM   #1
96SS390
 
Drives: 2006 BOM GTO
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chippewa Pa
Posts: 100
Leads on 1LE with Recaros for under $25k

Really hoping to find a 14 or 15 1LE with Recaros and leas than 30k miles for under $25. Prefer cam or other modified cars. For those that watch these more than I do I appreciate any leads.
96SS390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 09:50 PM   #2
Jayjellyfish212

 
Jayjellyfish212's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 2,006
Hate to break your heart bud but Not gonna happen. The 1LEís have had the least depreciation of all the models for starters. Your asking for a limited production 14-15 car with very limited production seat options and to also have motor mods and under 30k miles all for $25k... lol. Good luck with that pipe dream
__________________
Car mods: never enough!
Jayjellyfish212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:28 PM   #3
lemontwist
 
lemontwist's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: mooresville nc
Posts: 637
let the recaro thing go this is sweet
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=562646

i would put this up against alot of cars you could not build it for the price
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544217
lemontwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 07:23 AM   #4
olblue75


 
olblue75's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Clarksville Tennesse.
Posts: 4,894
1LEs started in 2013.
__________________
Orange Krush II
1LE Front sway bar, Splitter, shocks and struts, Suede Steering wheel, short throw shifter. Z28 dual mode mufflers, Intake, UCA Bushings, and Toresen 3.91 Diff. 1 piece DSS Drive Shaft, C7 GS Calipers, PAFDT Solid Cradle bushing, and 32mm JPSS Rear Bar. ASC race spec splitter and wicker. 6th Gen M017 Wheels. Stainless Works 1 7/8 LTs.
olblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:45 AM   #5
GearheadSS
 
GearheadSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 SS 1LE/69 Chevelle
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greenville/Forney, Tx
Posts: 3,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by olblue75 View Post
1LEs started in 2013.
But Recaros weren't an option until 2014.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 12:49 PM   #6
96SS390
 
Drives: 2006 BOM GTO
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Chippewa Pa
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjellyfish212 View Post
Hate to break your heart bud but Not gonna happen. The 1LEís have had the least depreciation of all the models for starters. Your asking for a limited production 14-15 car with very limited production seat options and to also have motor mods and under 30k miles all for $25k... lol. Good luck with that pipe dream
They come up pretty often. Go look at one of my older posts AGM with lots of mods sold for $22k heck the one I was looking into a year ago only sold for $24k. It's not a unicorn like your implying that being said with low production numbers just not a lot of these for sale at one give time.
96SS390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 03:10 PM   #7
PapaKlutch
IG: @AG1LE_CAMARO
 
PapaKlutch's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 SIM Camaro 2SS 1LE
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Reno, NV, USA
Posts: 872
Acura in Bridgewater, NJ often has them in stock...

https://www.bridgewateracura.com/inv...fj1ew7f9148602
__________________
Follow on Instagram: @ag1le_camaro
2015 SIM 2SS, 1LE/RS/NPP/NAV/Recaros
Tuner: @gptuning Shop: @jrg_motorsports
PapaKlutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 08:33 PM   #8
lemontwist
 
lemontwist's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: mooresville nc
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaKlutch View Post
Acura in Bridgewater, NJ often has them in stock...

https://www.bridgewateracura.com/inv...fj1ew7f9148602
that description claims recaros but the pics show regular seats......humm
lemontwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:19 PM   #9
Jayjellyfish212

 
Jayjellyfish212's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 2,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96SS390 View Post
They come up pretty often. Go look at one of my older posts AGM with lots of mods sold for $22k heck the one I was looking into a year ago only sold for $24k. It's not a unicorn like your implying that being said with low production numbers just not a lot of these for sale at one give time.
I agree...I am just being real since he is being very specific on year, make, model, factory select options and add on mods, low mileage and price. Honestly there are some bad ass SS's that can be found with low miles, lots of mods and around $15-$40k depending. I just think Op's description of such specifics and price is not gonna happen. He should be looking into a ZL1 with the price such a good bargain now its hard to beat. I know i would be if i was in the market
__________________
Car mods: never enough!
Jayjellyfish212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 10:01 PM   #10
MaverickLS7
 
MaverickLS7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1LE
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 119
Recaros are a joke anyways., wanted them, got them, sold them. Cool and comfy for the street/show car. Heavy AF too. Death in a race car, collapsible seat with harness slots.., how was that approved. Safer with factory seat belts and airbags.

Just my thoughts on the seats, not OP’s intentions.
MaverickLS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 10:37 PM   #11
Jayjellyfish212

 
Jayjellyfish212's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 2,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickLS7 View Post
Recaros are a joke anyways., wanted them, got them, sold them. Cool and comfy for the street/show car. Heavy AF too. Death in a race car, collapsible seat with harness slots.., how was that approved. Safer with factory seat belts and airbags.

Just my thoughts on the seats, not OPís intentions.
I got them in my car now. They are freaking heavy seats. Lol
Iím planning to pull them out and Shrink wrap them up so I can just store them. My wife wants me to put them in her gen5 Camaro... I told no ainít happening..The car came with them so anything I pull off the car I store away. Who knows if Iíll need or want to put them back in but nice to know they are there if I wanna reinstall them. They are very comfortable though. Just to damn heavy.
__________________
Car mods: never enough!
Jayjellyfish212 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.