Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #29
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
oh and...

Old 03-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #30
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ss2012 View Post
your a lier
you're*

liar*
Old 03-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #31
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Quote:
your a lier
Old 03-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #32
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
your a lier
Good come back.

I think this is the part where you are supposed to back up your claim with facts.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #33
EATIT

Drives: 2010 camaro 2LT/Rally Yellow
sounds like a pattern here, and hes not being to smart about it! I had an aquantance, wont call him a friend, that use to do something like this, he would get stuff from a company then say he didnt receive it, make a claim, get another order , so in turn he got the order twice, whos fault is that, the carrier or the vendor, they should not leave items at door if nobody home, if they dont want stuff like this to happen, there are people out there looking to scam, this guy though wasnt so smart, he did it with every order, can it happen once? yes, but 2 or three times in a row with problems on an order? NO! Hes a scammer and was to dumb to know when to stop, i dont blame adams from closing his account and refusing to sell to him
Old 03-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #34
IndeedSS1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Jeremy,

As was explained to you on the phone before you contacted Adam and threatened to "ruin and burn his reputation" we need to get to the bottom of why every order we ship you ends up with some kind of problem.

Last order was damaged, yet you were unable to provide pictures because "Your phone was broken" miraculously your phone fixes itself an hour later and you send us pictures of a bottle you had clearly cut open with a knife or scissors. On good faith we send you another shipment of product giving you the benefit of the doubt - additionally paying for next day Saturday delivery on our dime so you would have product for the weekend.

Thats immediately followed by a request for free things if you were to spend $300... which Adam kindly obliged and didn't have to by any stretch. After agreeing to the freebies you then reduce your order down to less than $100, taking advantage of Adam's generosity, but we still allowed that to go thru.

Today yet another problem order and when you claim to have already contacted the carrier (FedEx) we call to verify and they stated you had not called and no inquiries had been made on that shipment prior to our call.

As you can guess the pattern thats starting to form gives us pause... we didn't treat you poorly, we simply wanted to complete the FedEx investigation process before allowing anymore orders to go thru.

All of our staff has been incredibly patient throughout our dealings with you, despite your repeated ultimatums ("give me free product or... "), threats to 'ruin our reputation' and other behaviors that wouldn't be tolerated by most business. We've all had to deal with your unprofessional attitude including myself as our first exchange also included you threatening me as well. At this point we are definitely closing your account and opening a loss investigation with FedEx in regards to this missing shipment as it is clear you are attempting to manipulate the system to receive free products.

If needed I will be more than happy to post the logs of livechat, PM's, emails, and other correspondence where you have repeatedly been rude to us, made threats, etc. to make it clear that despite your attitude we made every effort to service you professionally and with courtesy.
This is kind of what I figured. Too many of us have dealt with Adams to let a sketchy story sway us.

I am a bit disappointed in how many in this thread don't get what is going on though.

She is only memory now.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #35
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertodd View Post
Good come back.

I think this is the part where you are supposed to back up your claim with facts.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #36
2ss2012

Drives: 2012 2ss ahen grey
i own $80,000 worth of cars and make tons of $ yet i scam? Haha funny
Old 03-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #37
caliguy
Don't ask to pop my hood!

Drives: it's loud.......
Dylan just spanked his Here's something for you since you just got BUSTED
http://youtu.be/-sEcecGOVMo
Limo tint rears, 35% sides | B&G lowering springs | BowTies Blacked out | Red Footwells|Dome Light|Kicker 500Watts-Amp-Kicker 12" Ported Sub=BOOM| Stillin Splitter |Pssst 100 shot| 13.36 @102.7 @LVMS |
Old 03-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #38
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right

Drives: Synergy LS & Vulcan 1600cc
Quote:
i own $80,000 worth of cars and make tons of $ yet i scam? Haha funny
maybe thats how you got the $80,000 worth of cars, and make tons of $. Scamming can be quite profitable
Old 03-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #39
2ss2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EATIT View Post
sounds like a pattern here, and hes not being to smart about it! I had an aquantance, wont call him a friend, that use to do something like this, he would get stuff from a company then say he didnt receive it, make a claim, get another order , so in turn he got the order twice, whos fault is that, the carrier or the vendor, they should not leave items at door if nobody home, if they dont want stuff like this to happen, there are people out there looking to scam, this guy though wasnt so smart, he did it with every order, can it happen once? yes, but 2 or three times in a row with problems on an order? NO! Hes a scammer and was to dumb to know when to stop, i dont blame adams from closing his account and refusing to sell to him
Meet me somewhere and call me a scammer?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #40
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Quote:
your a lier
Again Jeremy, if you would prefer I can post the logs publicly for the forum to see and show in fact I am not a "LIAR".

Also, just so everyone else is aware - Jeremy has been refunded for the order that supposedly did not arrive today. We will peruse the losses with FedEx and at this point are treating the claim as a theft.

Quote:
Meet me somewhere and call me a scammer?
I believe this is a similar line that was said to Adam when he was on the phone attempting to find a resolution to the problem. Something about getting on a jet and showing up to see him?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #41
49ersXXIX
Take me back to 1994

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS SUMMIT WHITE
Quote:
Originally Posted by collinsRS View Post
UPS will leave stuff at the door, and put that...I've seen it happen a ton.

i know that for a fact. ups left a package i ordered that was worth about 250 dollars outside my house for about 4 hours before i got home. i was expecting my package since i had tracked it and it said shipped, left at door and when i got home, i found nothing. I called UPS, they talked to the driver, he confirmed it was left outside and i got it handled (refund by the shipper. He didn't add no insurance or signature so it was his lost). that's why when you ship it's important to have a signature on your information.

after reading dylan@adams post i see where this is going.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #42
2ss2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinjames View Post
maybe thats how you got the $80,000 worth of cars, and make tons of $. Scamming can be quite profitable

shall i scan my 10-99k?

or do u even know what that is?

Closed Thread