Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 07-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #15
Sales @ ECS

Drives: 2011 CG 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Damn!! Those look purdy. This is the next thing I try. You don't throw these in though do you? I thought the install was time consuming.
It is not bad.. Regardless we had the cradle out for other reasons, so it was just a matter of cutting the bushings in halves and knocking them out. We've done it plenty of times, not hard bit tedious that's about it.
Sales @ ECS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:46 PM   #16
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ ECS View Post
It is not bad.. Regardless we had the cradle out for other reasons, so it was just a matter of cutting the bushings in halves and knocking them out. We've done it plenty of times, not hard bit tedious that's about it.

So we can swing them in while sitting in the stagging lanes?!?!

I had to ask permission for one last post!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:18 AM   #17
King T

Drives: 2010 2SS, 2011 Buick Regal Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
I need some solid subframe bushings!!! Are you doing on site installs?
Good question! Are these available for install? How about Trailing Arms or bushings?
Old 07-29-2012, 07:02 AM   #18
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Man I'm going to miss all the fun. Can't wait to see the photos. Looking forward to the new goodies
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #19
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by King T View Post
Good question! Are these available for install? How about Trailing Arms or bushings?
We will not be doing installs on site. However we may have some show specials you would be interested in! We could still get parts shipped out same day if you get an order placed with us on Friday before 12, otherwise parts would ship directly to your address on Monday.
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:57 AM   #20
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Stache View Post
Can't wait to see the new stuff! I hope some of the old products hang around as my wallet isnt as big as my cars needs...

Ill be swinging by in my Pfadt c5f2 road course shirt for a picture op with the girls! Just don't tell my wife!
Don't worry, everything in our Camaro lineup currently isn't going anywhere and is still going to work great. And you're secret is safe with us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ ECS View Post
Looking good there guys... We'll be rolling in with numerous PFADT equipped vehicles also!

See you guys and gals there.

- Matt
Definitely will be great to see you guys again! We've got an engineer coming out with us who you haven't met yet who really loves to play games at dinner.
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #21
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Here is a pic of the girls with my car. I could use the Pfadt GC to begin my suspension upgrade.
Attached Images

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:10 PM   #22
Crime2
Got Boost?

Drives: 2010 1SS RS
Just an idea for next year. If you would / could do installs I think you would make a killing. I would have loved to have springs done on my car at the fest.
Crime2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:00 AM   #23
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS

Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #24
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PfadtRacing View Post
We are REALLY excited to be coming out to another Camaro5Fest this year! This will be our second leg of our Mini Midwest Tour after spending a couple days at the Katech Track Attack at Autobahn Raceway just a couple hours away. Our booth will have some new product's we are really excited about that are about to be released, as well as some old favorites if you have visited us in previous years that will keep your car performing at it's best for years to come.

Here is a sneak preview of what you can find all weekend at the Pfadt Race Engineering booth:
  • Pfadt Race Engineering staff will be on hand to talk about anything Camaro!
  • Pfadt Racing ZL1 equipped with prototype Mag Ride coilover package, as well as our Corvette C6 Z06 equipped with FeatherLight Single Adjustable Coilovers
  • The upcoming latest revision of our Coilovers suitable for all Camaros will be on hand.
  • We will be taking orders and doing show specials that we will ship directly to you.
  • Pfadt Race Engineering Ladies will be hanging out at our booth from 10-11 on SATURDAY and will be available for pictures and autographs! Afterwards they will be roaming the event, so keep an eye out for them...
  • A preview of the upcoming PFADT POWER PRODUCTS lineup of power adders!

Be sure to say Hi to the Ladies of Pfadt Racing, there could be a gift certificate in it for you! These lovely gals will be walking around the show taking photos with cars and talking a little bit about our parts and how they can help you reach your performance goals. Have your photo taken with the ladies and post the photo somewhere on Camaro5. We will be choosing a random photo of our girls from a Camaro5 thread and giving that user a 400.00 dollar gift certificate good to our online store.

Get your picture taken with the Ladies and be sure to post them up on Camaro5! It could mean 400.00 dollars in Pfadt Cash to you!

Let us know if there is anything in particular you would like to see out in Indy next week! We're all really excited and cant wait to see some old friends out there, and make some new ones as well!

Sooooooooooo, who ended up getting the $400 gift certificate

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #25
Blue70SS

Drives: 10 LS3 2SSRS IOM,21 ZLE Wild Cherry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ ECS View Post
Pfadt Solid Subframe Bushings & Farks No-Hop Control Arm Bushings. Nothing is going to move between my cradle or arms. Still have the Pfadt poly bushings on the control arms for some good ride quality!

You should have thrown some in, Doug just installed mine two days ago.
Pfadt poly bushings on which control arms? Lower rears?
Squash twins,GT9,Coil Covers,Mats,Pedals/ADM Gauges,Race Scoop/Trunions
DDS CVs,Carbon F DS/RPM L6/LPE 9.5 3.73/Pedders HD bushes,align kit
RB 2-piece rotors,S/S Lines,Hawk HPE Pads/Forgeline SP3P/Weld RTS
Ceramic ARH 2" LT/3" X-pipe,Corsa Touring/BMR TA,Toe,LCA,DS Loop
StreetSlayer BC3/MTI Shifter-Trans mt/Hotchkis CB/Monster CC/SJM LineLock
PFADT Coil Overs,Sways,Links,Mounts,SF Bushes,Camber Kit

LPE Brotherhood
Blue70SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:01 PM   #26
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue70SS View Post
Pfadt poly bushings on which control arms? Lower rears?
This thread is over a year old and they probably don't check it. Try copying your question and shoot them a PM.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #27
Blue70SS

Drives: 10 LS3 2SSRS IOM,21 ZLE Wild Cherry
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
This thread is over a year old and they probably don't check it. Try copying your question and shoot them a PM.
Will do, thanks
Squash twins,GT9,Coil Covers,Mats,Pedals/ADM Gauges,Race Scoop/Trunions
DDS CVs,Carbon F DS/RPM L6/LPE 9.5 3.73/Pedders HD bushes,align kit
RB 2-piece rotors,S/S Lines,Hawk HPE Pads/Forgeline SP3P/Weld RTS
Ceramic ARH 2" LT/3" X-pipe,Corsa Touring/BMR TA,Toe,LCA,DS Loop
StreetSlayer BC3/MTI Shifter-Trans mt/Hotchkis CB/Monster CC/SJM LineLock
PFADT Coil Overs,Sways,Links,Mounts,SF Bushes,Camber Kit

LPE Brotherhood
Blue70SS is offline   Reply With Quote