Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 08-24-2011, 12:15 PM   #57
BlackPlague

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT (Prod. #115)
if ya get the ZL-1 just know your limitations....i have the v6 and am more than happy with the power...i haven't driven the ss and couldn't imagine daily driving the ZL-1. having been told myself on numerous occasions that i was "wise beyond my years." I still wrecked my first car a 2002 camaro v6 because of something a simple as a tire choice in a rainy condition. the best thing you can do is do tons of homework before making purchases even that simple. I bought my 1LT at 20 years of age and have respected my car more than anything, my friends tell me i drive like a grandma but i know my limitations. There's nothing wrong with opening the car up once in a while, but all the time is a no-no.

2010 Chevy Camaro 1LT 6M, Prod #115, Black W/ Cyber Grey stripes [TRADED]
BlackPlague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:19 PM   #58
TSSUNAMI
It was ninety nine cents!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Don't drive like an asshole and you'll be fine.

That being said, I'm 32 and I have a hard time not doing burnouts or exceeding the speed limit in a fashion that could get me incarcerated. Otherwise, I'm a pretty controlled guy.

Hopefully you're more mature than I am
Old 08-24-2011, 01:59 PM   #59
camarovigoa
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Victory Red A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPlague View Post
if ya get the ZL-1 just know your limitations....i have the v6 and am more than happy with the power...i haven't driven the ss and couldn't imagine daily driving the ZL-1. having been told myself on numerous occasions that i was "wise beyond my years." I still wrecked my first car a 2002 camaro v6 because of something a simple as a tire choice in a rainy condition. the best thing you can do is do tons of homework before making purchases even that simple. I bought my 1LT at 20 years of age and have respected my car more than anything, my friends tell me i drive like a grandma but i know my limitations. There's nothing wrong with opening the car up once in a while, but all the time is a no-no.
Exactly just gotta remember its a lot of power you have to be very careful i never even mess with mine on the street too much risk of me losing control when i feel like racing i drive to my local dragstrip slap on my slicks and beat the hell out of my camaro lol but if your responsible and know your limitations you will be fine.
camarovigoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #60
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE
ur principal is ur friend

Drives: RED 2004 C5 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
....and yet, they still don't get it. This will go on for months. Answering directly to the troll, believing he or she is still there and listening to them go on and on

Trolls.........1
clueless.....0

Last edited by YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE; 08-24-2011 at 09:51 PM.
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:32 PM   #61
aarpdlnkqnt

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS 6AT Summit White Camaro
Okay. Wait. Hmmm. Am I being CALLED a troll now or being a victim OF the troll? "Programs! Getchur programs!"
aarpdlnkqnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:57 PM   #62
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarpdlnkqnt View Post
Okay. Wait. Hmmm. Am I being CALLED a troll now or being a victim OF the troll? "Programs! Getchur programs!"
Neither actually, you caught on!

May I have two dogs and a beer with that program?....er, actually make that two "beers" and a dog with that program
Old 08-24-2011, 11:45 PM   #63
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
WOW, were some of you born last night?
As a matter of fact, I was. Where am I?
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:10 AM   #64
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
As a matter of fact, I was. Where am I?
Guess that's better than "Who am I?"
Old 08-25-2011, 12:13 AM   #65
camarovigoa
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Victory Red A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldlugs View Post
550 HORSEPOWER and 17 years old, has never been the "smart choice". Maybe the fun choice, but I suggest you finish college before you die. Get yourself a nice economy car, then get the fun toys when your kids finish college... That's the smart choice.

IF you must have a Camaro NOW, then the smart choice will be a cherry '67-'69. Drive it, and keep it safe. They'll retain or increase their value, and any bumpkin can fix it. You'll look stylish without having to race or show off, and they're a true classic.
Nah if you get one of those normal every day cars you really wont enjoy driving it, if your responsible you should be fine don't get me wrong i love the 67-69 camaro but i wouldn't get one instead of a ZL1 and they are probably going to build the ZL1's with all kinds of stability control and it will be a lot safer than an older camaro. And if i'm fine with my camaro that the traction control barley works you should have no problem with ZL1. These are older guys saying wait till your older because thats what they did i'm 18 and i'm having a BLAST with my camaro you are going to love your ZL1

Last edited by camarovigoa; 08-25-2011 at 01:23 AM.
camarovigoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:58 AM   #66
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE

Ha ha ha....I've got to get out of this thread. The troll is long gone and "still" they attempt to communicate with him/her
Old 08-25-2011, 01:29 AM   #67
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
damn, ur parent's rich kid.

im 21 and finally i can drive a camaro. lucky you.
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:57 AM   #68
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE

Now I get it....people read the first post and nothing following it. Now it all makes sense (sort of)
Old 08-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #69
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
get an Xbox to practice on instead.
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:22 PM   #70
aarpdlnkqnt

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS 6AT Summit White Camaro
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE View Post
Ha ha ha....I've got to get out of this thread. The troll is long gone and "still" they attempt to communicate with him/her
Okay. Wait. Hmm. Now you're ADMITTING YOU'RE the troll, because (scratches head) the last time I asked a question, I, uh, thought it was to you? Hmmm. Trolls. And in the town where I was born. Wonders never cease.
aarpdlnkqnt is offline   Reply With Quote