Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-11-2015, 01:22 PM   #43
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
I love seeing the animal lovers step up for a fellow member in need!!!
Old 07-11-2015, 05:58 PM   #44
mrh923

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS/M6 Cyber Gray Met.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
I love seeing the animal lovers step up for a fellow member in need!!!
I know me too I never expected support like this! Thank you all and please continue to share to meet the goal for Norman!
Old 07-12-2015, 06:31 AM   #45
OL'TIGER

Drives: Black 2014 2SS/RS
Best wishes to you and Norman. Goldens are a beautiful breed! Welcome you both to Texas. My Brittany spaniel rides in the back seat of my Camaro frequently. Glad to help another dog/Camaro lover. Donation in PayPal.
OL'TIGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 07:52 AM   #46
mrh923

Quote:
Originally Posted by OL'TIGER View Post
Best wishes to you and Norman. Goldens are a beautiful breed! Welcome you both to Texas. My Brittany spaniel rides in the back seat of my Camaro frequently. Glad to help another dog/Camaro lover. Donation in PayPal.
Thanks very much. Yes they sure are. He's so loving and gentlte, I know that I'm his entire life. That's why I've got to try everything I can to help him beat this. Thank you for the welcome, everyone here has been wonderful so far, the people are very nice and genuine. I appreciate your donation and am so thankful for all of you.
Old 07-12-2015, 07:59 AM   #47
Gonzo SS

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS/RS LS3/M6
I was a dog trainer for years and am always asked what my favorite breed to train was. A Golden of course! Great attitude, drive, and intelligence. I was planning on getting one a couple of years ago and ended up adopting a Great Pyrenees. Not the easiest dog to train, but like Goldens have a great disposition. I must admit though, with that coat she doesn't ride in the Camaro.

My father-in-law lost his battle with cancer Friday night. I wish you and Norman all the best!

Gonzo SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 08:47 AM   #48
mrh923

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo RS View Post
I was a dog trainer for years and am always asked what my favorite breed to train was. A Golden of course! Great attitude, drive, and intelligence. I was planning on getting one a couple of years ago and ended up adopting a Great Pyrenees. Not the easiest dog to train, but like Goldens have a great disposition. I must admit though, with that coat she doesn't ride in the Camaro.

My father-in-law lost his battle with cancer Friday night. I wish you and Norman all the best!
Well they are very eager and very smart dogs. Norman was very easy for me to train and I have little experience. Great Pyrenees are wonderful dogs! I was looking at one before I found Norman. haha...I try to keep the car nice, but Norman loves car rides. My Husky does not get in there though!

I'm so sorry to hear that. Cancer is terrible and we are going to fight as hard as possible. Thank you so much for your donation to help Norman. We appreciate it.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:33 PM   #49
mrh923

Everyone has been so wonderful and people ended up helping Norman much more than expected! If you can't give, please share our fund page on social media to get the word out there. Thank you all so much!!
Old 07-12-2015, 04:02 PM   #50
Gonzo SS

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS/RS LS3/M6
Check out this Norman. He's owned by a dog trainer friend of mine.

https://www.facebook.com/NormantheScooterDog
http://www.normanthescooterdog.com/

Gonzo SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 04:28 PM   #51
mrh923

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo RS View Post
Check out this Norman. He's owned by a dog trainer friend of mine.

https://www.facebook.com/NormantheScooterDog
http://www.normanthescooterdog.com/

Really owned by your friend!? That's awesome! Hahaha wow that Norman is very talented! He sure does look like a Norman too.
Old 07-12-2015, 04:31 PM   #52
NC_SS

Drives: 2012 M6 Camaro SS (RIP)
Heart breaking for sure

Ajax says get better soon!
NC_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 06:48 PM   #53
mrh923

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_SS View Post
Heart breaking for sure

Ajax says get better soon!

Aww Norman says thank you Ajax! Is he a Corgi? Such a pretty dog. I've always loved them.

Yes it's terrible, but we are facing it head on and doing all we can to fight it. Thank you for the support.
Old 07-13-2015, 10:02 AM   #54
NC_SS

Drives: 2012 M6 Camaro SS (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh923 View Post
Aww Norman says thank you Ajax! Is he a Corgi? Such a pretty dog. I've always loved them.

Yes it's terrible, but we are facing it head on and doing all we can to fight it. Thank you for the support.
He is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, the queens dog! He's a very good companion, I would be devastated if he was going through what your beautiful lab is going through.

NC_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:21 PM   #55
mrh923

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_SS View Post
He is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, the queens dog! He's a very good companion, I would be devastated if he was going through what your beautiful lab is going through.

Yes, he's very cool looking! I hear they are great dogs. And yes, it was devastating getting the news, but I can be thankful that he's not in pain, we caught it early, and that great people here have been donating to help him.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:53 PM   #56
Kcchiefscraig

Drives: 2010 LT synergy green
Bump

Bump for a good cause!
Mods so far Monster Clutch,first ever! Hurst shifter, RS Headlights with halo always on harness, Heritage Grill, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 20% tint, RX catch can, RX clean side seperator, Vmax Iceolator. BBK long tube headers, high flow cats, Magnaflow exhaust, gill stripes, GTO Clutch resevoir, plastic dip wheels emblems.
Kcchiefscraig is offline   Reply With Quote