Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-03-2009, 06:49 PM   #29
mfr1950

Drives: 2011 challengerR/T , 2010 Ram R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
People dont know how to drive anymore. I was coming down the third lane going 80km and a women came out of a futeshop and merged into the third lane without even looking.....2 weeks will be gone quick and youll have your baby back like new
I don't want to sound stupid, but what is a futeshop??
mfr1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:16 PM   #30
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Man that sucks. As a 38 year old i have become such a defensive driver ive come to the point i dont trust anyone any more. When a light turns green i dont go i first make dam sure everyone has come to a complete stop. It piss's off the people behind me but i dont give a darn ive waited too dam long for this car to be wrecked by some tool on a cell phone. Too many times some idiot seems to think red means go and goes right through red lights. Young people who text while driving should take a good look at this video. Too many young drivers are just not mature enough to have the responsibility of driving a car. This crap has got to stop.

Thrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #31
5thedmaro

Drives: Imperial blue metallic
was the person that hit you talking on the phone? i just moved out here to az and EVERYONE out here needs to put the phone away. Sorry to flame some people that live here in AZ, but i swear people here are some of the worst drivers i've seen... i.e. dont overlook the shoulder coming on/off ramp to highways/main roads, talking of the phones, and an endless amount of other examples. another example i was picking family up from school, i was parked and guy does not look while he is reversing... hits my car..comes out of the car "oh sorry i hit your toy..i didnt know you were behind me.." fking morons i swear.
5thedmaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #32
third1
speed freak

Drives: 2015i Cadillac Escalade,10 IOM 2ss
I am so paranoid in my car, it takes the fun out of it.
Current:2015i Cadilac Escalade,2016 Lexus RC350,2011 CVO StreetGlide cammed,tuned & loud. 2010 IMO/IO,custom stripes,GFX,sunrf,solo exhaust,JBA shorties,rotofab,Jannetty tune,Pfadt,JLw6 Audison&Hertz,7/4/09 2GIFKIEJ6A9123779Del 7/10/09
Former Camaros 72 LT1 Z28, 86 z28
[SIGPIC]
third1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:49 PM   #33
Analogy

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
SOrry to hear this...explain exactly what you mean when you say"traction control, & stability control are messed up" or is your alignment just off......and did you see the other guy on his phone or something or are all of the other posters just saying thye dislike that.
I couldn't tell if the other guy was on the phone or not. I was parked at a light wasn't really paying attention. As for the traction control stuff, I think when he hit me the tire got moved so the alignment is off like you said. Everything is off now though, traction control, stablility control etc.

Now currently my car still has not been accepted by the insurance for repair as of yet. I should hear something tomorrrow I hope, I am going to make another call.

The messed up part is I can't park in my garage since I do not have room at the moment in there. So I come home from work today to see that somebody wrote "Bitch" with their finger in my back bumper (the car is dusty being black and Arizona)

I swear people have no respect for other peoples property.

Ordered 1SS/RS 3-2-09 1100
2000 4-24-09
2500 4-29-09
3000 4-30-09
3300 5-22-09
Analogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #34
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
I see these posts, and it makes me want to purchase a used H1 to be used solely for city driving.

Now all I need is to win the lotto so I can make this dream a reality...
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:01 AM   #35
drperry

Drives: Chevy Blazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillz View Post
Man that sucks. As a 38 year old i have become such a defensive driver ive come to the point i dont trust anyone any more. When a light turns green i dont go i first make dam sure everyone has come to a complete stop. It piss's off the people behind me but i dont give a darn ive waited too dam long for this car to be wrecked by some tool on a cell phone. Too many times some idiot seems to think red means go and goes right through red lights. Young people who text while driving should take a good look at this video. Too many young drivers are just not mature enough to have the responsibility of driving a car. This crap has got to stop.
I agree with all of that except the end....

This is NOT a "young" person only thing... All ages talk on the phone, or text, or something they shouldn't...

Old people shouldn't text or talk on the phone while driving, either
drperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #36
gt2serious
Dan Hall / SS-IN-TX

Drives: SW/2SS/RS/11-11-09 It's all mine!!
So sorry to here about your car and if I caught the person who wrote on the back of my already damaged baby #&!&*$@... I realy don't care how "defensive you try to drive today cause sometimes it all boils down to luck, bad or good. The other day I came up to a line at a red light, stopped and within seconds the "new looking" Chrysler 300 next to me was pumelled in the rear by some idiot texting and not looking still doing about 40mph! Sometimes you just can't win!! Hope you get all fixed up soon!