Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 08-12-2014, 10:36 AM   #1
bwk1971
Res Ipsa Loquitur

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS Vert Supercharged
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) in Maryland?

Does anyone know a good PDR shop in Maryland? My local body shop gave me a guy's number but he has never responded to my calls. Thanks!
"STREET LEGAL" 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 Convertible -- 2.9l Whipple Supercharger, CDC SportBar, Cordon CR-1 and MRR M017 wheels, Hex Vents, RPI ZL1 Splitter, CAI, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, high-flow cats, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, ZL1 fuel pump, 3.875" pulley, ADM FPCM, 1LE PCV Oil Separator Kit, Elite Catch Can, APEX scoop and washer bottle relocation kit, Hotchkis lowering springs, BMR sways, BMR toe rods, BMR trailing arms, 620 rwhp, 564 rwtq, and tuned by Andrew Zurick of Complete Street Performance by way of Maryland Speed.
bwk1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:51 AM   #2
PolynesianPowerhouse
Big Samoan ina little car

Drives: 2016 camaro
Id check with dent wizard. We use em here at work...they can come to you as well... where ever you do decide on... dont let em drill any holes larger than 5/8ths if need be..

When I see posts asking "whats the best intake, exhaust, etc" .... the answer to that is like a grandfather telling his grandkids "if you put salt on a birds tail, it'll let you catch it" #ThinkAboutIt

"Winning Tip: Don't take my (or anyone else's) word for it. GO TEST IT!" - Dennis Grant
PolynesianPowerhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:39 AM   #3
bwk1971
Res Ipsa Loquitur

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS Vert Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolynesianPowerhouse View Post
Id check with dent wizard. We use em here at work...they can come to you as well... where ever you do decide on... dont let em drill any holes larger than 5/8ths if need be..
Thanks for the information and advice. I have a simple door ding, so I if drilling were necessary, I'd tell them to forget it.
"STREET LEGAL" 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 Convertible -- 2.9l Whipple Supercharger, CDC SportBar, Cordon CR-1 and MRR M017 wheels, Hex Vents, RPI ZL1 Splitter, CAI, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, high-flow cats, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, ZL1 fuel pump, 3.875" pulley, ADM FPCM, 1LE PCV Oil Separator Kit, Elite Catch Can, APEX scoop and washer bottle relocation kit, Hotchkis lowering springs, BMR sways, BMR toe rods, BMR trailing arms, 620 rwhp, 564 rwtq, and tuned by Andrew Zurick of Complete Street Performance by way of Maryland Speed.
bwk1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:25 PM   #4
z28-conv

Drives: '97 z-28 conv. 2013 BRM ZL1 conv.
I recommend www.paintlessdentdoctormd2.com. they are located in Parkville MD. Check out their web sight. As long as the paint has not been damaged, when they are done you would not know it ever had a dent. If the web sight does not work try all CAPS. He does not drill any holes either.

Last edited by z28-conv; 08-13-2014 at 07:51 PM.
z28-conv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:39 PM   #5
PolynesianPowerhouse
Big Samoan ina little car

Drives: 2016 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwk1971 View Post
Thanks for the information and advice. I have a simple door ding, so I if drilling were necessary, I'd tell them to forget it.
alls cool. I've seen some people use companies that don't look for the access plus usually already there and drill...

I know at work, over a certain size and we have to call frame/structural damage. so now I;ve been telling all I know about it...

When I see posts asking "whats the best intake, exhaust, etc" .... the answer to that is like a grandfather telling his grandkids "if you put salt on a birds tail, it'll let you catch it" #ThinkAboutIt

"Winning Tip: Don't take my (or anyone else's) word for it. GO TEST IT!" - Dennis Grant
PolynesianPowerhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:52 AM   #6
jsboyce

Drives: 2011 cyber gray SS
Kirk @ body by design on St andrews church road in california md behind lowes. He has done a bunch for me over the years. He is slow but very good at what he does. Tell him Jason with the Grey camaro sent you. Price was 125 or so per repair.
jsboyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 03:48 PM   #7
arsdentrepair

Drives: Black on Black
try https://www.arsdentrepair.com/
Located in Baltimore, AA Co, best in maryland
arsdentrepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:49 PM   #8
Turbo_J89

Drives: 2015 BVM Camaro 1LE (2SS/RS)
If you are willing to get PDR in Northern VA, Alan's Paintless Dent Repair is amazing. Alan is a car guy and is extremely meticulous with his repairs. He avoids drilling your panels unless absolutely necessary. Most PDR companies will drill them for convenience alone. I've used him for 2 vehicles and his repair quality is top notch.
Turbo_J89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:21 PM   #9
arsdentrepair

Drives: Black on Black
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_J89 View Post
If you are willing to get PDR in Northern VA, Alan's Paintless Dent Repair is amazing. Alan is a car guy and is extremely meticulous with his repairs. He avoids drilling your panels unless absolutely necessary. Most PDR companies will drill them for convenience alone. I've used him for 2 vehicles and his repair quality is top notch.
Is Alan a new PDR tech? I noticed you are in Leesburg, VA. Paul Kordon lives in Leesburg and he is the best hands down. I am sure Alan knows him as well
arsdentrepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 04:47 PM   #10
Turbo_J89

Drives: 2015 BVM Camaro 1LE (2SS/RS)
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsdentrepair View Post
Is Alan a new PDR tech? I noticed you are in Leesburg, VA. Paul Kordon lives in Leesburg and he is the best hands down. I am sure Alan knows him as well
Alan has been doing PDR in the area for about 17 years. They probably know each other like you said.
Turbo_J89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:45 AM   #11
Mhorn0817

Drives: 2011 Camaro ss
Donovan Dent Repair. Best I've ever seen. In Annapolis.
Mhorn0817 is offline   Reply With Quote