Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 10-12-2018, 09:19 PM   #15
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
TT's for the win.... I hope you come back in here after the turbo kit is installed and the car is tuned. We want your impression of the Twins vs the blower you've had....

Can't wait....

The last friend that was really on the fence finally rode in a TT car and she couldn't rave enough about the difference. The turbos pulled off the line just like her blower car and then about the time her blower car was tapped out, she said it was like getting hit in the arse with another gear.... She tossed the blower and came to the dark side....

We have cookies....

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 11:12 PM   #16
mrimpala02

Drives: Black 2SS RS w/White Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
TT's for the win.... I hope you come back in here after the turbo kit is installed and the car is tuned. We want your impression of the Twins vs the blower you've had....

Can't wait....

The last friend that was really on the fence finally rode in a TT car and she couldn't rave enough about the difference. The turbos pulled off the line just like her blower car and then about the time her blower car was tapped out, she said it was like getting hit in the arse with another gear.... She tossed the blower and came to the dark side....

We have cookies....
I didn't get cookies when I made the switch!
Pat G Custom Turbo CamMotion Camshaft | AGP TT BB Garrett 62/65's | AGP/Fore Triple Pumps | ID1700X Injectors | Alky Control Twin Nozzle Meth | Custom 3" Exhaust | 3.27 gear set w/ Tru Trac | McLeod Twin RXT | Barton Short Throw Shifter | 6th Gen ZL1 Wheels | BMR 1.4" drop springs | Pfadt rear trailing arms & tie rods |

Installed by Me & Tuned by Pat G
mrimpala02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 10:06 AM   #17
dreksnot
Served USN - Atomic Chimp

Drives: 13 Camaro LSX434 TT M6, 21 ZLE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimpala02 View Post
Seems to be a common practice around here that cookies are at the track. Home bake chocolate chips last time, mint Oreos before, and Toll House time before that. You may need new friends.

In excess of 1,000WHP
LSX434 | AGP 65/65 TT | BTR Equalizer Intake | Trickflow 245cc cathedral | BTR custom cam | Cortex EBC | n2mb WOT | ID-1700x | Brisk GR12S | RPM Lv 7 TR6060 | AGP's Triple 525LPH Fore Fuel | Monster LT1-S Triple | 4.11 DSS Proform 9", CF driveshaft, 1400hp axles | Hurst Line Lock | MGW Retro Short Throw w/old skool Hurst T-handle | ADM solid subframe mounts | Prothane Motor Mounts | Revshift Poly Trans insert | Moreno camber/caster plates
dreksnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 10:52 PM   #18
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreksnot View Post
Seems to be a common practice around here that cookies are at the track. Home bake chocolate chips last time, mint Oreos before, and Toll House time before that. You may need new friends.
^^^^^ This^^^^^ You need new racer friends.... Come on down to the Texas Mile.... We got cookies, cakes, and drinks of the adult beverage variety, though only after the racing is done for the day....

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

Old 10-13-2018, 11:10 PM   #19
mrimpala02

Drives: Black 2SS RS w/White Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post

^^^^^ This^^^^^ You need new racer friends.... Come on down to the Texas Mile.... We got cookies, cakes, and drinks of the adult beverage variety, though only after the racing is done for the day....
Lol!

Just might to make it out there this year. It's been a few years since the last time I made it.
Pat G Custom Turbo CamMotion Camshaft | AGP TT BB Garrett 62/65's | AGP/Fore Triple Pumps | ID1700X Injectors | Alky Control Twin Nozzle Meth | Custom 3" Exhaust | 3.27 gear set w/ Tru Trac | McLeod Twin RXT | Barton Short Throw Shifter | 6th Gen ZL1 Wheels | BMR 1.4" drop springs | Pfadt rear trailing arms & tie rods |

Installed by Me & Tuned by Pat G
mrimpala02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 11:25 PM   #20
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Lol!

Just might to make it out there this year. It's been a few years since the last time I made it.
I won't be there in October as my youngest decided he had to get married that weekend.... He does not have the same priorities as I do..... and with the Mile in Victoria, it's like right down the street for you now....

Old 11-11-2018, 11:33 AM   #21
-Im.z2ight-

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS "Diablo"
I have the agp kit and no complaint here. My goals are just north of 1k too.
Mod List: GM NPP Dual mode exhaust(Fuse pulled), AGP Twin Turbo 54/57, ZL1 Fuel pump with flex fuel sensor, ADM FPCM, ID1000 Injectors, diamond racing forged pistons, BTR twin turbo cam stage 2, Lunati forged H beam rods, BTR trunnions, ARP head studs, Vararam power wedge, MightyMouse Wild catch can, PFADT 1.25" drop springs, BMR Strut tower brace, 20x10.5 Giovanna Mecca rear and 20x9 Giovanna Mecca fronts, R1 Concepts drilled and slotted rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Night Owl RGB halo kit, and more...

Future Mods: Dual fuel pump and more...
-Im.z2ight- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 10:05 AM   #22
graf101
Trouble_SM

Drives: 17' Summit White ZL1
Update: car goes in to the shop today for the twin turbos setup, and a few other goodies!
graf101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:36 AM   #23
RealQuick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6 - Intake/Exhaust
Excellent
RealQuick is offline   Reply With Quote