Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 05-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #15
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
We placed a HUGE order for the circle 5 on fire shirts as soon as we got back from the fest since these things were SO popular.

We got 3 massive boxes in from UPS yesterday of EVERY size. That is right. We have PLENTY for everyone of the new Fire shirt.

If you go to the store, www.camaro5store.com, you will find the shirts available for purchase. Again, every size is in stock. NO WAIT.

Yes, Spike....we now have YOUR shirt ready to ship...

What is the return policy on these as I'm not sure what size to get, I can wear either a XL or 2XL. So if I ordered a 2XL and it's to big can it be returned? Thanks.

Also do you plan on making any zip up hoodies?
Old 05-30-2011, 11:11 PM   #16
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic84 View Post
What is the return policy on these as I'm not sure what size to get, I can wear either a XL or 2XL. So if I ordered a 2XL and it's to big can it be returned? Thanks.

Also do you plan on making any zip up hoodies?
The shirts we carry are Gildan Ultra cotton. They are basically the same as any other standard shirt you can get. Like you, I can go with either an XL or 2XL....gotta closet full of both sizes.

Sometimes I want baggier and wear a 2XL. Sometimes I like them more fitted and wear an XL. The best I can say is to go with what you think you will be most comfortable with. We can exchange the shirt, sure. But, you'll have to cover shipping. If we paid for return shipping and shipping back to you, we might as well give out the shirt for free and obviously, we have to cover the cost on these. The best I can say is to try to order the size you think you'd fit best in.

And on the 2nd part of the question, no. Quite honestly, I goofed. Only after doing our second run of these shirts did I realize (or have the idea dawn on me), that we could have had our printer toss in a bunch of other styles of shirts....hoodies, tank tops, etc. I wish we could do several runs on different types when we want. But, we can only print a minimum of 225 of these at a time....as a 15 screen shirt, it's pretty expensive to print.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:40 AM   #17
Nasty1970

Drives: 2011 Red 2SS RS Convertible
Quote:
The shirts we carry are Gildan Ultra cotton. They are basically the same as any other standard shirt you can get. Like you, I can go with either an XL or 2XL....gotta closet full of both sizes.

Sometimes I want baggier and wear a 2XL. Sometimes I like them more fitted and wear an XL. The best I can say is to go with what you think you will be most comfortable with. We can exchange the shirt, sure. But, you'll have to cover shipping. If we paid for return shipping and shipping back to you, we might as well give out the shirt for free and obviously, we have to cover the cost on these. The best I can say is to try to order the size you think you'd fit best in.

And on the 2nd part of the question, no. Quite honestly, I goofed. Only after doing our second run of these shirts did I realize (or have the idea dawn on me), that we could have had our printer toss in a bunch of other styles of shirts....hoodies, tank tops, etc. I wish we could do several runs on different types when we want. But, we can only print a minimum of 225 of these at a time....as a 15 screen shirt, it's pretty expensive to print.
Next time you print some shirts, Ill order a 3XLT, 3 XL Tall...Id be glad to pay ahead of time.
Nasty1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #18
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty1970 View Post
Next time you print some shirts, Ill order a 3XLT, 3 XL Tall...Id be glad to pay ahead of time.
You have NO idea how badly I want to do long/talls. The problem is that they need to order some unGODly amount in each size to make it happen. Believe me, I did everything in my power to make it happen since that is what I wear too. Love me my Eddie Bauer and Old Navy Talls!
Old 06-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #19
Nasty1970

I know a t shirt guy locally that does college shirts that would do these, and you can order whatever size you want, you can order exact numbers of each size. food for thought...hes also pretty cheap, depending on how many colors, what size and quality graphics...he has done shirts from 6-10 each.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:24 PM   #20
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Just ordered one!
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:06 PM   #21
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty1970 View Post
I know a t shirt guy locally that does college shirts that would do these, and you can order whatever size you want, you can order exact numbers of each size. food for thought...hes also pretty cheap, depending on how many colors, what size and quality graphics...he has done shirts from 6-10 each.
Cool.

Ask him just for kicks. Tell him there are 7 colors on the front and 8 on the back. Show him the image. I'm willing to bet his set up charges and screen charges will be pretty high and he won't want to hold the screens for reprints.

It wasn't inexpensive to do the shirts. And with all the screens, that's why they want us to order as many as we do...since we are trying to avoid more screen charges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Just ordered one!

We'll get it out and on the way to you asap!
Old 07-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #22
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Still have TONS of these in stock, everyone! If you order any of the fire or fest shirts, we can get them out same day...depending on time of the day, of course.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:20 AM   #23
Nasty1970

Quote:
Cool.

Ask him just for kicks. Tell him there are 7 colors on the front and 8 on the back. Show him the image. I'm willing to bet his set up charges and screen charges will be pretty high and he won't want to hold the screens for reprints.

It wasn't inexpensive to do the shirts. And with all the screens, that's why they want us to order as many as we do...since we are trying to avoid more screen charges.

We'll get it out and on the way to you asap!
will ask.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #24
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
nice just placed an order for a fire 5 shirt and 4 decals cant wait
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #25
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Very cool. I'm VERY glad y'all like that fire shirt. I was a PAIN to make, but I can not even begin to tell y'all how cool it is to see people wearing them.

LOVE IT.

SO, thanks to everyone for picking them up and wearing them. We'll have to do another NEW shirt later to early next year.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:03 PM   #26
hawkfe

Drives: 2014 Stingray 3LT
Order placed for Fire shirt and decal.
hawkfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:42 AM   #27
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Awesome.

We'll make sure we get it out asap.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:47 AM   #28
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Very cool. I'm VERY glad y'all like that fire shirt. I was a PAIN to make, but I can not even begin to tell y'all how cool it is to see people wearing them.

LOVE IT.

SO, thanks to everyone for picking them up and wearing them. We'll have to do another NEW shirt later to early next year.
Not sure how.... but the shirt looks even better in person than it does in the pics!

Sweet design guys!
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote