Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Old 05-12-2014, 01:10 PM   #29
white ZL1

Drives: none
Awesome.
white ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 02:04 PM   #30
wirebender

Drives: 2017 ZL1, A10, White, sunroof, nav
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
I can understand you wanting a hand in designing your build,but rest assured we feel we have a combination that will exceed your ability to drive it to it potential. Let us help get you going the right direction.

As far as METH goes,we do not recommend being teathered to something that can fail.
Can you elaborate please?
wirebender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:56 PM   #31
ninsecgt

Drives: 2017 zl1
Lightbulb Not just a bolt on shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
Or just go with what we offer.

We have more to offer in this arena than most companies,we not only manufacturer in house but we also test in house...Not just a bolt on shop.

Andy
+1.........avoid bolt on shops at all cost. I made the mistake once by using a bolt on shop. They did a great job bolting on the parts but when it came down to tuning the combo for drivability they failed horribly. The owner (Paul)of torq speed lab in miramar fl. even made promises to come out to my home and drive the car to experience the drivability issues but never came through. I've been contacted by at least 30 camaro owners who've advised me to take my business to redline performance. Go with what the vast majority instructs you to do.
ninsecgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:51 PM   #32
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninsecgt View Post
+1.........avoid bolt on shops at all cost. I made the mistake once by using a bolt on shop. They did a great job bolting on the parts but when it came down to tuning the combo for drivability they failed horribly. The owner (Paul)of torq speed lab in miramar fl. even made promises to come out to my home and drive the car to experience the drivability issues but never came through. I've been contacted by at least 30 camaro owners who've advised me to take my business to redline performance. Go with what the vast majority instructs you to do.
Andy and his crew are a top notch performance shop and his builds speak for themselves. He has built countless ZL1's and the cadi's also. He knows what it takes to make these cars perform and he will not tell you anything just to sell you a part.If it works for the LSA motors and makes power he knows about it and will install it right there in his shop. I know there are more shops out there like the one you mentioned and I am sure they do a great job,but for the central part of the states he is a very reputable shop and a class act!

Last edited by Bigtime53; 05-12-2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: re write
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:55 PM   #33
on3wego

Drives: 2014 zl1 triple black
Just got off the phone with andy. We're almost ready to do this shit!!! I'm ready. Heard nothing but GREAT stuff about Andy and his shop and crew.
on3wego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:56 PM   #34
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by on3wego View Post
Just got off the phone with andy. We're almost ready to do this shit!!! I'm ready. Heard nothing but GREAT stuff about Andy and his shop and crew.
ALMOST READY??? What are you waiting on?
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:04 PM   #35
on3wego

Seeing what all were doing exactly. So we can know a rough guesstimate on price bc they require 50% deposit. Hopefully my built ws6 will sell soon to help finish the other mods wanting to do to
Old 05-13-2014, 06:24 AM   #36
ninsecgt

Drives: 2017 zl1
Closer to Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtime53 View Post
Andy and his crew are a top notch performance shop and his builds speak for themselves. He has built countless ZL1's and the cadi's also. He knows what it takes to make these cars perform and he will not tell you anything just to sell you a part.If it works for the LSA motors and makes power he knows about it and will install it right there in his shop. I know there are more shops out there like the one you mentioned and I am sure they do a great job,but for the central part of the states he is a very reputable shop and a class act!
+1 wish I was closer
ninsecgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:15 PM   #37
on3wego

Car is with andy as we speak. Super excited about the results. Going be a badass ride.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:19 AM   #38
Taser Deployed

Drives: 2012 Blk ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by on3wego View Post
Car is with andy as we speak. Super excited about the results. Going be a badass ride.
I'm anxious to see your finished product. What all did you decide on for the final build?
Taser Deployed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:47 AM   #39
on3wego

Heartbeat blower upgrade. BTR cam. Ported polished heads. Hx. High capacity reservoir. Some suspension work on rear. Clutch.. few other bolt ons and supporting mods. And of course tune and dyno.