Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 01-31-2015, 10:52 AM   #1
KristenLingenfelter

Drives: 2016 Supercharged SS
Thumbs up #CamaroStrong

I just wanted to thank you for supporting ‪#‎CamaroStrong‬. We all know someone with cancer and it's just not right. Mike Strong, a member of the Detroit 5th Gen Camaro Club that we belong too needed our help so we started a t-shirt fundraiser where 100% of the proceeds will be donated to him next week. We have raised just over $7,000. This will allow his wife to be able to stay home with him and miss work during his next surgery and cover medical expenses. I can't thank the "Camaro Family" enough. My goal is to ship to every state!! We are making progress!! All the states in orange we have shipped too.

If you would like to support our efforts, here is a link: http://www.lingenfelter.com/mm5/merc...gory_Code=C616
Attached Images

KristenLingenfelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:38 PM   #2
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
This is FANTASTIC. Thank - you Kristen and Becky at Rodgers Chevrolet for helping out our fellow brother Mike and his family.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:25 PM   #3
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

The Detroit 5th Gen Camaro Club held their monthly meeting this past Friday and showed their support for our own Mike Strong and the Camaro Strong movement that is sweeping the WORLD. Thank - you to everyone who has helped support this GREAT cause and wore the Camaro Strong wearable to the meeting.

We also created this short message for all our Camaro FRIENDS around the world.

Name:  CamaroStrongD5GCC. post.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  112.6 KB

Old 03-08-2015, 07:28 PM   #4
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Here is a recent update from Mike Strong himself, the cub member we started this effort to support.

"
Mike Strong
Hello all. Thanks so much for your Support throughout my fight. Today I had a visit with my doctors. Things are not well. My doctors can not do anything more for me. They did give me a time but they are not God. I am not scared. This has been a big battle with so many great friends by my side. I thank you all again and hope I get a chance to see you on WOODWARD."
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 06:49 PM   #5
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Today, a few of us (Mike, Jody, Sam and Tim) from the Detroit 5th gen Camaro Club went and visited Mike Strong. The very person why we are all doing the Camaro Strong Campaign.

I can report that he is in good spirits, and putting up a fight with his medical issues.

Continue those prayers for him and his family.

Thank - you again to all those who have supported our cause to help Mike and his family.
Attached Images

Tags
camaro, camarostrong