Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 11-16-2018, 10:04 AM   #1
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Thumbs up ZL1 Addons Lift Pads @ Phastek Performance

NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

FREE SHIPPING at Phastek Performance!!!!

*Fits ALL 2010-2015 Camaros

Bolt on Lift Points for the 5th Gen Camaro. Made of billet aluminum and be made to be left on the car. These are angled as to not bend the pinch weld as the car is lifted by a floor jack. They will come in anodized red or black.

These are great for customers that change wheels at the track. They are easy to install and are held on with 2 set screws and Allen wrench comes with the set. You can not see the lift points once they are installed unless you bend down and look under the car., the red are used most for a dealer to see when they look under the car.

Features:
  • Easy installation
  • Solid Billet Aluminum
  • Stainless Steel Mounting Screws
  • Sold as a set of 4

Red -01114104

Black -01114204

Last edited by Sales@Phastek; 11-16-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Sales@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 07:09 PM   #2
BangemSlim

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
I purchased these for a 14 SS vert and they do not fit with out a lot of rocker panel cutting both front and rear. Is there any other option like say the Mustang lift pads with a narrower rear section?
BangemSlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 07:48 PM   #3
HOJO

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS/RS 1LE 1967 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BangemSlim View Post
I purchased these for a 14 SS vert and they do not fit with out a lot of rocker panel cutting both front and rear. Is there any other option like say the Mustang lift pads with a narrower rear section?
Wonder what the deal is. Maybe because it’s a vert? A lot of guys use these and love them. Never heard of an issue with them. Contact ZL1 addons to find out.
HOJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 05:33 PM   #4
BangemSlim

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOJO View Post
Wonder what the deal is. Maybe because it’s a vert? A lot of guys use these and love them. Never heard of an issue with them. Contact ZL1 addons to find out.
Yes sir, the verts have cross bars that connect right at the cutouts on the rocker preventing them to mount normally. I really want to make them work but the 14-15 rocker has to be different than the 10-13. Cars at the dealership now so when I get it back I’ll take some pics and start a new post. Maybe you and others can help solve this conundrum.
BangemSlim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gen 5, lift pads, lift points, phastek performance, zl1 addons