Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2009, 02:57 AM   #43
urugm21
So Cal Chevy Invasion
 
urugm21's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Invading now...
Posts: 799
however you guys want is cool with me the monthly section one sounds cool to me !
remember guys GM meet st woodley park this weekend!
__________________
urugm21 is offline  
Old 06-24-2009, 08:32 AM   #44
67camaro99
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 67, 69, 99 +2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by urugm21 View Post
however you guys want is cool with me the monthly section one sounds cool to me !
remember guys GM meet st woodley park this weekend!

Dude.... I keep trying to bring it up, and everyone is SLEEPING on it! I DONT get it? Seriously....

Anyhow, I'll be there... have my bro take my 69 Conv...
67camaro99 is offline  
Old 06-24-2009, 04:20 PM   #45
urugm21
So Cal Chevy Invasion
 
urugm21's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Invading now...
Posts: 799
tell me about it!! im not so sure if putting mine in there because i mean my car is no great looking thing but im definately going to attend it at least as a spectator!
and yea let me see what i can work so they see it !!!
__________________
urugm21 is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #46
tribone
Searchin' ....
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroville
Posts: 6,229
How was Woodley Park? Did you guys still want to meet on the 25th at the Carl's Jr.?
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #47
67camaro99
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 67, 69, 99 +2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
How was Woodley Park? Did you guys still want to meet on the 25th at the Carl's Jr.?
Meet the 25th, and Drive to John Force thing yes...

Woodley Park? I had an electrical Issue with my 69 (took it out as a group to Transformers Movie), so I had to have the car towed Late Saturday, and some other things popped up... truly disappointed I did not make Woodley... I was going to go as a spectator.. but I was pissed...

*Too many situations going on, frsutration set in.... whatever....
67camaro99 is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #48
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,569
i couldn't make it to Woodley either. I had a last minute family thing going on. I'll be there on the 25th though.
So is the intitial meet going to be at Carls jr? or are we still trying to decide?
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #49
tribone
Searchin' ....
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroville
Posts: 6,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camaro99 View Post
Meet the 25th, and Drive to John Force thing yes...

Woodley Park? I had an electrical Issue with my 69 (took it out as a group to Transformers Movie), so I had to have the car towed Late Saturday, and some other things popped up... truly disappointed I did not make Woodley... I was going to go as a spectator.. but I was pissed...

*Too many situations going on, frsutration set in.... whatever....
Cool. What time would you guys like to meet?

Sorry about your car issues man. I hope you get them resolved soon.
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 08:34 PM   #50
tribone
Searchin' ....
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroville
Posts: 6,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
i couldn't make it to Woodley either. I had a last minute family thing going on. I'll be there on the 25th though.
So is the intitial meet going to be at Carls jr? or are we still trying to decide?
I think Carl's is a good place to meet so when can eat something and then go to Autotoys? or wherever after that.
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline  
Old 06-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #51
linkwpc
The punching cat
 
linkwpc's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 4,046
I have faxed the guys of Autotoyz on thursday of last week, but no answer yet. I think I will fax one more time and see if I can get an answer from the boss there and see if its ok to meet there....
__________________
My car build (COTW 7/23/12) - - - - - - > CLICK HERE! : http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80725
linkwpc is offline  
Old 07-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #52
2010SSRSM6


 
2010SSRSM6's Avatar
 
Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: DFW area
Posts: 6,560
My car is scheduled to come in on or about 7/9. The dealership will need it for a few days to get the stripes and gfx installed. As long as nothing drastic happens between now and then, there will be an IOM 2SSRS with a Sunroof, 6M and IOM interior at the meet and cruise. Just look for the fat guy with the big smile on his face!
__________________
UNDER CONSTRUCTION......again......
2010SSRSM6 is offline  
Old 07-02-2009, 11:09 AM   #53
tribone
Searchin' ....
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroville
Posts: 6,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
My car is scheduled to come in on or about 7/9. The dealership will need it for a few days to get the stripes and gfx installed. As long as nothing drastic happens between now and then, there will be an IOM 2SSRS with a Sunroof, 6M and IOM interior at the meet and cruise. Just look for the fat guy with the big smile on his face!
Hahaha. Cool. Congrats! Now the wait gets harder. Where are you getting it from?
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline  
Old 07-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #54
2010SSRSM6


 
2010SSRSM6's Avatar
 
Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: DFW area
Posts: 6,560
Paradise Chevrolet in Temecula.
__________________
UNDER CONSTRUCTION......again......
2010SSRSM6 is offline  
Old 07-02-2009, 11:48 AM   #55
tribone
Searchin' ....
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroville
Posts: 6,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
Paradise Chevrolet in Temecula.
Cool. Do you live in Temecula?
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline  
Old 07-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #56
2010SSRSM6


 
2010SSRSM6's Avatar
 
Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: DFW area
Posts: 6,560
I'm about 15 miles north of Temecula in Menifee (used to be Sun City). Just off I-215.
__________________
UNDER CONSTRUCTION......again......
2010SSRSM6 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tracking All Currently Known US VIN and Window Stickers - Order Tracking Thread UCF w00t Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 4242 02-17-2014 08:57 PM
What VIN is yours? UCF w00t Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 346 03-29-2010 05:55 PM
10,000th POST! Thanks Camaro5 and GM! TAG UR IT 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 84 05-14-2009 01:24 AM
Camaro5 T-Shirts, Long Sleeve, Sweatshirts, Hoodies FOR SALE!!! (CLOSED) TAG UR IT Camaro5 Store Merchandise 122 03-31-2009 12:06 PM
Payment and Shipping info for 1st Edition Camaro5 shirts TAG UR IT Camaro5 Store Merchandise 154 10-18-2008 03:00 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.