Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #43
qbert48

Drives: 2SS SIM
stealers

welcome home
1100 4-27-09
6000 6-27-09

yes i got to the dance late don't hate me
qbert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:13 PM   #44
Vole182

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT KonaB,GlsRf,TP
Call a lawyer and just ask if they can help you or know someone who can...
Vole182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:47 AM   #45
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by USA1Camaro View Post
I'd say 67SS/RS should contact the local newspaper, radio stations and file a claim through an attorney at the local courthouse. (not that you really want it, but it might tie it up so the dealer is stuck with it until the dealer sees things 67SS/RS way.)

67SS/RS,

It now becomes race for justice since the car is back up for sale unless you like to be taken advantage of and letting the dealer off with screwing you and the next potential owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
I know what he posted but how do you know that he wasn't the one that backed out, maybe he couldn't get credit, he changed his mind or what ever.

You guys just see one side of the deal and want to persecut a dealer right away.

Anyway it's not my arguement I just think people get on here and say what ever they want without thinking.
And that's why the dealer themselves has not gotten wind of this thread yet and answered ALL of our emails?.....or even ONE EMAIL??? I am still waiting on my email from the dealer regarding this matter. I am sure they have read it by now. If I was asking to buy a car immediately, they would have responded within hours....but in this case, days have gone by. They know...and they are skirting the problem....hoping....and probably praying that it goes away and someone buys it before the news cameras stop in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67rs/ss View Post
VIN 2G1FK1EJ3A9106440
VEHICLE BUILD
Merchandising Model : 1ET37 -2010 CAMARO 2SS COUPE
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 2134 kg (4705 lb) Order Number : NDMVN0
Build Date : 04/29/2009 Build Plant : 2A9E

It's the car I ordered.

http://fgmc.fallsfordgm.com/chevy-in...oryId=27749245

Year: 2010
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Style: 2dr Cpe 2SS
Exterior Color: Victory Red
MSRP: $36,610.00
Stock Number: GN106440
VIN: 2G1FK1EJ3A9106440
Comments:
Very sad. I still can't believe this happened to you. What are your plans from here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballr4567 View Post
You can not sue in this situation. What would he sue? People are far to sue happy these days.

As far as Hillbilly, if you honestly think "your" dealer wouldnt screw you if they had a chance you have been brainwashed. They are some of the most corrupt people in business these days and they can easily take advantage of anybody especially if you dont know about cars.

Ancira Winton Chevrolet in San Antonio. Sorry, Ancira....you have been my ONLY place to purchase vehicles from in the last 11 years. Your salesman tells me one grand under MSRP for a repeat customer....and then when I call to set up a deal for you to sell about 5 or 6 Camaros to my buddies and board members, all you have to offer is 5 GRAND OVER MSRP. Not even the salesman will give me MINE for what he originally told me...1k under. After giving this guy a piece of my mind, he finally says he'll give it to me for MSRP, but all my friends have to pay 5K over for SS and 2k over for V6. I mean, WTF?!?! I am not even going to order from them but WHAT?!?!

Yeah....my dealer....my dealer of 11 years just seriously tried to SCREW ME. Will I do business with them again? Sheeh....please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbert48 View Post
stealers
I can haz foozball?

sorry...first thing that came to mind....hehe
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:30 AM   #46
stretch98

Drives: 2500HD pickup
The owner is Majeed "Mike" Nami, an Iranian immigrant who became an oil and gas tycoon in eastern Kentucky. He bought an old golf driving range and overbuilt one of the largest new car dealerships in the state (in a town with a population of about 10K), paid premium prices to acquire the local Ford-Lincoln-Mercury and Chev-Buick-Pontiac-Cadillac franchises and opened with big fanfare just before the economy tanked. Now, his primary oil and gas venture is in Chapter 11 and he is bleeding red ink all over the place. He has a whole lot more to worry about than one dissatisfied Camaro customer.

Last edited by stretch98; 05-15-2009 at 02:30 AM.
stretch98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:37 AM   #47
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Sounds like he doesn't need any more bad press either.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:51 AM   #48
Dukeboy01

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS; 2001 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch98 View Post
The owner is Majeeb "Mike" Nami, an Iranian immigrant who became an oil and gas tycoon in eastern Kentucky. He bought an old golf driving range and overbuilt one of the largest new car dealerships in the state (in a town with a population of about 10K), paid premium prices to acquire the local Ford-Lincoln-Mercury and Chev-Buick-Pontiac-Cadillac franchises and opened with big fanfare just before the economy tanked. Now, his primary oil and gas venture is in Chapter 11 and he is bleeding red ink all over the place. He has a whole lot more to worry about than one dissatisfied Camaro customer.
I always wondered why one of the newest and nicest dealerships in the state was in Corbin of all places.
Dukeboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:17 AM   #49
RobH

Drives: 2010 IBM 1LT RS M6
Quote:
I don't know you or very many guys on this form but I don't like to see my dealer getting bashed and threatened either.

Anyway thats all I have to say about that.
They are charging $5k over MSRP which tells us all we need to know about what kind of dealer they are.

That's all I have to say about that.
RobH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #50
ChevyJunKie

Drives: PuBliC TranSportatiOn
do not purchase this car ppeps
ChevyJunKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:11 PM   #51
chevydude26

Drives: Future 2011 camaro convertible
we all need to rally for 67 ss/rs
Old 05-14-2009, 08:48 PM   #52
steelmart

Drives: Camaro,TA,Syclone,IROC
Quote:
The owner is Majeeb "Mike" Nami, an Iranian immigrant who became an oil and gas tycoon in eastern Kentucky. He bought an old golf driving range and overbuilt one of the largest new car dealerships in the state (in a town with a population of about 10K), paid premium prices to acquire the local Ford-Lincoln-Mercury and Chev-Buick-Pontiac-Cadillac franchises and opened with big fanfare just before the economy tanked. Now, his primary oil and gas venture is in Chapter 11 and he is bleeding red ink all over the place. He has a whole lot more to worry about than one dissatisfied Camaro customer.
Boo Hoo. It doesn't mean he has the right to screw the little guy.
steelmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #53
dirishboy
as in Irish European

Drives: 2012 ZL1
Quote:
You guys really crack me up. You just assume that the dealer did something wrong here. I was told up front that they would have a 5k mark up just like every dealer I went to. you do not know the whole truth but yet you continue to complain. If you got your car at MSRP then thats great, but I bet 90 percent of you who say the didn't pay over MSRP are liars.

As for what happened with 67ss rs I don't know the true story and niether do you guys. You only know what he typed in this forum which could be the truth or very far from it.
Hillbilly
Not sure if you are just gullible or just trying to convince yourself that we are all paying over MSRP so as to make yourself feel better. Time for some hard truths. Your "pals" Jackie and Barry, whom you are trying to defend, are ripping you off.

Most of us ARE paying MSRP or below.

The dealer may be in financial difficulties and I feel for the employees but that is no excuse for unethical behaviour.
dirishboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:39 PM   #54
SS 376

Drives: 2010 IBM 1SS (Former)
Quote:
The owner is Majeed "Mike" Nami, an Iranian immigrant who became an oil and gas tycoon in eastern Kentucky. He bought an old golf driving range and overbuilt one of the largest new car dealerships in the state (in a town with a population of about 10K), paid premium prices to acquire the local Ford-Lincoln-Mercury and Chev-Buick-Pontiac-Cadillac franchises and opened with big fanfare just before the economy tanked. Now, his primary oil and gas venture is in Chapter 11 and he is bleeding red ink all over the place. He has a whole lot more to worry about than one dissatisfied Camaro customer.
Luckily for 67rs/ss, Camaro5 gives a damn.
SS 376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #55
stretch98

Drives: 2500HD pickup
This is a guy who bought a private golf club and then raised the membership dues substantially to pay for "course improvements". When he overheard a longtime member grumbling about it to friends in the pro shop one day, he made a big public scene canceling the guy's membership, cutting him a check refunding dues and throwing him off the premises.

What's a little bad pub to a guy like that?
stretch98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:15 AM   #56
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Quote:

I bet on days when he does events for the public he waters down the kool-aid. This guy is a snake. Hope he is one of the 2k dealers that gets the boot.
Thrillz is offline   Reply With Quote