Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-06-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

Drives: 11 2SS/RS IOM Vert
Talking Rental Road Trip

This week I had to take a 500 Mile each way (~7 hours) Road Trip from home in Metro Detroit, MI to Princeton, IN for work. I arrived at the Enterprise Rental Location with a Reservation on a Full-Size and an awesome company discount, they offered me a Hyundai Sonata. I asked how much extra for the Camaro on the lot and was sold. I'd read that article (if you can call it that) on the top 10 road trip cars, and figured I'd see for myself while I had the opportunity before I get one of my own. It was a 2010 CGM 1LT with about 4k on it.

The drive down was great, people left me lots of room and it rode great and comfortable. My only complaint is that there is too little glass, and it was impossible to see anything over my left shoulder. Which will be remedied by driving one with the top down in the future, I can't wait!!

On the way back at a fill-up a guy commented on it being a beautiful car, I thanked him and offered him a closer look after which he said I was very lucky to get to drive something that nice. When I got back home my wife and I had a little photoshoot of our cat on the car (they are both fiery animals). And then we ran out and took a couple pictures in front of the new house we are building. I can't wait to actually park one of my own in the driveway next year!!

So, what you have been waiting for, the pix are in the next post(s)!!

Daily Driver: 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium with 2 car seats in the back!
Ph4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

Drives: 11 2SS/RS IOM Vert

Daily Driver: 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium with 2 car seats in the back!
Ph4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:48 AM   #3
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2001 Maxima
GET THE CAT OFF THE CAR!!!

Tags
cat, cgm, cyber, enterprise, rent