Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-15-2018, 07:19 PM   #1
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
6LE DESIGNS UPDATE... PLEASE READ

We have officially moved all of our manufacturing so that wait times are down to 5 business days from order placed to tracking.

We've spent the last three weeks trying to reach out and make sure no customer's suffered during this NECESSARY transition.

We want to make sure anyone with issues has been fixed, refunded, or is in the works.

If I have missed anyone, if there is anyone still with any outstanding issues that you're not currently communicating with someone about, please let us know. Email me at mark@6LEDesigns.com

We are chomping at the bit to release a new era of 6LE Designs, after 14 years of developing niche, one off, parts to (humbly) having some of the most in demand styling parts, we finally have ALL of our manufacturing wait times down to FIVE BUSINESS DAYS (from order to tracking)...

HOWEVER, we don't want to move forward until we've found anyone who (reasonably) has an issue we need to address first.

So, if you have an issue let me know, if you see anything on Social Media tag me (Mark DeLisle) or the business so we can look into it (most of the time it isn't even a real customer but I take every situation seriously and look into it).

Thanks for the more than a decade of support, extremely excited to move into this new chapter of no more wait times!

-Mark DeLisle

www.6LEDesigns.com
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 09:24 PM   #2
93TAWicked1

Drives: Camaro
Yeah but you don't sell 5th gen stuff keep it up man I remember your original seat thread on ls1tech back in the day!
Old 06-16-2018, 06:33 PM   #3
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1 View Post
Yeah but you don't sell 5th gen stuff keep it up man I remember your original seat thread on ls1tech back in the day!
Lol thanks! With manufacturing fixed I will be able to finish flushing out product lines around July or later.

Long story short there is a hood and spoiler coming soon for you all
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote