Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 11:05 AM   #113
bowtiefamily

Drives: Chevrolet
The Camaro division at Chevrolet is providing us with the best Camaros ever built. I have owned several. I do agree that this bright blue will be a great color however I am bias because I loved the Glacier blue on the 1969 Camaro and the bright blue on the IROC and the Jet Stream Blue on the Corvette. I really do not want the hot wheels edition although I think it is very cool to see two companies come together and create special editions like that.

I would love to see that color offered in the full line as well. I want a ZL1 in that color. That is the color I have been waiting for. So Pleazzzze I need a Kinetic Blue ZL1.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #114
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
I'd like to see GM put out a M.A.S.K Edition Camaro complete with helmet and functional weaponry.. Maybe even a gas station base I could park it in and come gull-wing flight mode option or something.

I'd call it Thunderhawk.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:21 AM   #115
MikeMoach

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS
I think this will sell just fine, personally think it would sell ALOT more if the concept hood from the green version was on it

But either way, like the 2010 transformers edition with that gold color I love it but won't get an entire car dedicated to this
Old 10-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #116
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Very cool , I want one
Old 10-28-2012, 11:32 AM   #117
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMoach View Post
I think this will sell just fine, personally think it would sell ALOT more if the concept hood from the green version was on it

But either way, like the 2010 transformers edition with that gold color I love it but won't get an entire car dedicated to this
Yeah the hood and the rims were absolutely amazing from that version. Just that whole package was amazing. The rear diffuser as well.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #118
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
GM, please stop with all these silly "Special editions". You're killing this car with each and every one of them.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #119
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanWiki View Post
I'd like to see GM put out a M.A.S.K Edition Camaro complete with helmet and functional weaponry.. Maybe even a gas station base I could park it in and come gull-wing flight mode option or something.

I'd call it Thunderhawk.
Yea. These "Special editions" are getting out of hand.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #120
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenS_84 View Post
GM, please stop with all these silly "Special editions". You're killing this car with each and every one of them.
How so?

Do you mean that you're not going to buy a Camaro because of the special editions?
Old 10-28-2012, 11:42 AM   #121
live2drive

Drives: 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
As a matter of fact, YES -- for a limited time.

You've (some in the Camaro community) have been asking - and we're delivering...........

(....I await 10s of thousands of orders!....)
Great news and thank you! Looking forward to seeing more photos. I will order if/when this color becomes available throughout the Camaro line.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:46 AM   #122
ForgedReality
Envy

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS - Black hood/hockey
That green would have been so much sexier. I should scrape together a few grand and have my car repainted over chrome. :P
Old 10-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #123
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
(....I await 10s of thousands of orders!....)
Old 10-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #124
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post
The car doesn't feature anything new, period. For 7k your paying for the KB limited color, Hot wheels logo and the infamous red pin stripe. They could have atleast had the 1LE rims on it, even that would have looked nicer.

I already said it once but the SEMA Hot Wheels car that was featured in the green color should have been the model to release.

I think the Disciples need some fresh new faces.
The 21" wheel upgrade alone almost cost the amount of the package. But I agree not much to it for the huge increase in price. There is the two tone paint job, hopefully it's paint or is it just a vinyl stripe?
Plus it has the chin spoiler and side skirts. So all thats where the price comes in. but I would not want 21" wheels. Replacement tires are ridiculously priced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mako22 View Post
light blue still too girly for me. When will we see a royal blue? 6th gen?
Says the man with blue stripes on his car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCamaroFan View Post
so it's going to be 7K and when it doesn't sell they'll say people don't like blue.
That what I was saying earlier, guaranteed to make it a low selling color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenS_84 View Post
Actually I think it is helping sells. It's what people asked for. More options and special editions. You can't blame them for giving the people what they wanted. I think it's nice.
except for limiting a lighter blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
How so?

Do you mean that you're not going to buy a Camaro because of the special editions?
As they have said before people wanted more special editions. It's a good thing people it means they are doing well.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #125
bandit38

Drives: Camaro SS - Trans Am - Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
How so?

Personally I think the special editions very cool....I always look forward to seeing what they will come up with next !
Old 10-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #126
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
It's great that special editions are doing well. It really is. The whole transformers thing was brilliant marketing.

But really, Making a hot wheels edition is overkill. It's so ridiculous and I believe is sending the wrong message where the Camaro is concerned. In my opinion, it's hokey and cartoonish. But hey, it's just my opinion so flame suit installed. I hope GM sells a billion of them and the Camaro legacy will forever be known for Tranformers and Hotwheels instead of a serious performance car.

Sent from my abacus using precise finger movements......

Closed Thread