Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-09-2013, 07:25 PM   #29
not
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
If you are ready to do the "leap" and have read a few stating go "1SS"..........if you are holding your breath and then decide to pull the plug......go for the 2SS/RS, for a few grand more, you will NEVER say "damn, wish I had leather, guages, rims, HIDs, HUD, rear view camera.....plus 2SS's just rule. Cloth seats in a SS Camaro is like low fat donuts.....
not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #30
AdamEL
Adam E. Lucchesi

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS LS3 VR
Send a message via AIM to AdamEL
Don't go in over your head. You'd be just as happy with a 1SS over a 2SS. I'm not saying that because I own a 1SS. I specifically wanted a 1SS because of the cloth seats alone. If you buy new or used, you'll be happy as long as you get what you want within your means. Any SS is a blast to drive!
AdamEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 01:16 AM   #31
REDDNOZE

Drives: 14 summit white 2SS/RS
so i went dealer and she was approved for a 1ss (we picked white)and yes the cloth seats do suck felt weird dosent have the color DIC i was still gonna buy it cause im goofy like that it but they were tryin to dick around with finance rate 27% and i laughed said no, he walked away talked to a guy for 3sec came back at 20% goodbye then like magic 9% my wife didnt even have all the paper work needed but they wanted the 18k check and proof of insurance and here take the car lmao, im gonna wait till income tax and just almost buy it cash. I wanna thank you all for the input i really do appreciate it. i will be a look-e-loo on camaro5 for a little longer
REDDNOZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 01:28 AM   #32
L36L72LS3
Jersey Jeff

Drives: 1969 Camaro L89/T400 ~ 2015 ZL1
Check mine for sale...

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDDNOZE View Post
Hey all I joined awhile back when I had Camaro fever but ended up buying the wife a Lacrosse now im back. I cant decide what to buy, I would love to buy a pre supercharged from a member here but im using her credit and i dont know the process of buying from private party. Her credits 602 ish (with 8yr old repo and other bad marks) and my names tied up in the Lacrosse prob 18k down payment 35,000 is safe zone for me 2014 1ss range but I want HUD............ Should i face fear and spend a lil over 42-44k on 2ss or play it safe with 1ss or buy a used 2011 and feel really safe but see same car everywhere
Under members car for sale....PRISTINE 2011 2SSRS 6 SPEED

JerseyJeff
L36L72LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #33
tohper

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Take your time. Wished i would have waited for a 1LE

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Body-removed stock decals had painted in inferno orange
tohper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #34
kevinw

Drives: 2013 Black 2 LT vert
on manual. i hadnt driven a stick in 16 yrs, test drove a 2010 ss in May with stick and coulnt belive how easy to shift it was . i still prefer auto though.

was at dealer yesterday to get my seatbelt fixed, and in showroom, there was a 2010 2SS orange coupe for 34K. fully loaded, and it had only 1100 miles on it. guy who had it traded in on a new 14 vette. but the SS was really nice for a 2010 with only 1100 miles on it. dealer laughed as owner drove it up and was so clean they pulled it into showroom. no detail needed. thing is, nice car, wouldnt a person want to drive it.?
kevinw is offline   Reply With Quote