Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
whiplash

Drives: Silver 2SS RS LS3
JDP Motorsports ROCKS!!!

I know it’s so easy to be caught up writing negative reviews about a vendor’s bad/inferior customer service. However, in the same token great customer service is rarely illustrated and should be mentioned.

Therefore, I would like to illustrate that it was a pleasure conducting business with JDP Motorsports today. Jordan at JDP demonstrated a level of customer service that will keep members like me loyal customers. IMO, this goes hand & hand with one of the most effective method of advertising “Word of Mouth.”

The CAI I purchased today is my very first mod... Nonetheless, I am confident JDP Motorsports will be involved with many of my other mods coming soon!

With JDP, you will definitely get a feeling that customer service is their #1 priority along with trust and great pricing which makes the experience even better for their customers.

In the end I indicated to Jordan that I appreciate the type of customer service he provided today and his response was,”I always put myself in the customers shoes and treat them they way I would want to be treated.” It made me feel good… about doing business with JDP Motorsports.

Sincerely,
aj
whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Yeah, Jordan is the Jiggity J-A-M!! Great service and prices.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Thanks whiplash and SSOOCH!!!! We really appreciate your business and we're glad we provided a good experience! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions!!!! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote