Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-30-2016, 09:25 AM   #1
ClawSS
High-tech Redneck

Drives: '10 CGM SS, '02 2500HD, '09 300SRT8
Huge Shoutout to Circle D

I want to let everyone know that I have recently had the best customer service experience in a long long time come from the guys at Circle D. I have spoken with both the Transmission side as well as the Converter side and both were exceptional in their professionalism, their knowledge, and their service.

I was having trouble with a TCU install and David stepped up, walked me through the potential fixes I needed to look at by actually pulling a few parts off the bench for a real hands-on walk through over the phone.

I also had a few questions answered regarding my 4C usage with a GPI cam and believe that Chris and Brian to be top notch in their field and knowledge of what 5th Gen customers want and desire.

It really doesn't matter what the other manufactures promise you. I believe that Circle D will over deliver on all of it.

Thank you from a guy who used to be in customer service until it moved far away. It makes me happy that this high level can still be found with Circle D.

2010 CGM L99 2SS/RS - GPI SS3 VVT, BTR DoD Delete, Circle D 4c, BTR springs, Katech C5R Timing Chain, MRR-228 315/275, CAI, Elite catch-can, TSP 1 7/8" Headers + offroad pipes, Magnaflow 3", Pfadt springs, BMR LCAs, toelinks, trailing arms, cradle bushings, & sway bars w/ endlinks, Vitesse paddles, heritage grille, and an eBay splitter. Power upgrades by Race Proven Perf.; Tuning by ShorTuning.
ClawSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 10:51 AM   #2
camarosspower

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
I had a great experience talking to both Chris and Brian. Helped me choose a stall for me in my th400. I will know pretty soon how the new stall is
camarosspower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 08:40 PM   #3
MoeIv

Drives: IOM 2SS/RS
Had a great experience with circle D as well. Brian helped me out with the stall for my th400 twin turbo setup. It is bad to the bone
MoeIv is offline   Reply With Quote