Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #85
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
I don't see how this anybody's fault but the OP. Suspended license and suspended tags.....DUH?
Old 06-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #86
PM Designs

Drives: 2011 Camaro, 99 Silverado , 69 C-10
This thread is like a fire and the OP is pouring on gas. He says something everyone posts it kind of dies off then he says something else and everyone starts up again.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:59 AM   #87
David79z28

Drives: 79Z28 and 2010 2SS/RS
Question for Law Enforcement.

Do you make decisions to issue a citation or warning based on the severity/ number of the offense(s) and the drivers attitude/ comments during a traffic stop. A person can act like the offense is not a big deal, etc.

I am not a LEO. But those would effect my decisions!!!

Embarrass or inconvenience someone enough and they are less likely to committ the same offense again.

If so, I bet the officer involved would smile reading thru this thread...

I AM NOT SAYING THE OP HAS A BAD ATTITUDE!! I am just asking a question...

This might not cost the OP anything. But I bet he changes his tags out next time!!!
Old 06-22-2011, 09:30 AM   #88
CC Performance
Account Suspended

Drives: 99 Camaro SS, 79 z28, 70 GTX
This thread is a riot... You got busted for driving w/ suspended license but you werent driving it was a friend who was driving you in your car who bailed the minute he saw the cops to go to a church youth group..

You did something to attract the cops attention in the first place if this is even a real event.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #89
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
Was your drivers license suspended or your tags or both?
Did he ever answer this question? I have tried to read every post by him and can't figure out if his drivers license was revoked. I did see where he said the tags Were not expired but were not supposed to be on the car. So were the tags registered to a different car in his name? His story just don't add up to me. Sounds like someone with a chip on his shoulder that would fight his own mother if she caught him doing something wrong.
Time to grow up fast Eddie and accept your responsibility.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #90
WoodyzSSbee

Drives: Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
You were wrong! After reading all of this, when was that picture taking? Before or after you went back to remove pump from car? And patrol was parked behind you? Anyway I almost didnt post because this swiss cheese of a story just irritates me. People whinning and wanting sympathy because they are in the WRONG, just like the illegals. All I can say is awesome, friend bails with back up.

So if patrol happened to stop in for lunch or gas himself and your friend bailed for church, you would be in violation if you drove off. Oh wait, your a law abiding citizen you would have called another friend.

Post this on the who gives a crap board.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:56 AM   #91
FastEddie
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IOM LS3 2SS/RS Camaro
That picture is well after this began. Like 15-20 minutes.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:12 AM   #92
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Performance View Post
This thread is a riot... You got busted for driving w/ suspended license but you werent driving it was a friend who was driving you in your car who bailed the minute he saw the cops to go to a church youth group..

You did something to attract the cops attention in the first place if this is even a real event.
sometimes all you have to do is plant the seed and it becomes fact....
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:26 AM   #93
Abygale

Drives: .
OP, do you really think the cop and everyone here is that stupid? You have an illegal tint on your car, your tags are illegal, yet you can readily produce the correct tag from your trunk, and switch it in front of the officer (did you use your key fob to open the trunk to get it?), yet claim some mysterious disappearing friend was the one driving your car.

I wonder if the officer had a camera rolling in his car parked behind you? Then let's add your law abiding history to the equation, and your credibility takes a further nosedive. Good luck on your defense on this one.

For the really important question, how long did you have to wait before you drove your car away without a license?
Old 06-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #94
Abygale

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantley847 View Post
I was going to point that out too, the OP never said this excuse, Brantley did. If the OP had actually used that lame excuse I would have hoped the officer would have driven the OP to the nearby church to collect his friend.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:34 AM   #95
Nexus6
More human than human

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantley847 View Post
I'm surprised that no one has asked why he had the keys if he wasn't driving.Or "is your friends name drop dead Fred?".

How did you manage to have the keys if this "so-called" friend ran off ?

I must say.The biggest reason I left South Florida was that you couldn't trust a single person down there.So the fact that you live in Miami,by default,means you're full of

I believe in Florida,all you have to do is fix your license and it will be dropped.You should also consider yourself lucky,he COULD have had your car towed.

1100 - 10/22/2008
3000 - 05/27/2009
3300 - 06/06/2009
3800 - 06/29/2009
4B00 - 06/29/2009

Warehouse 13 survivor

Blood stains,speed kills,fast cars,cheap thrills,rich women,fine wine,i lost my sense i lost control i lost my
mind.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #96
FastEddie
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IOM LS3 2SS/RS Camaro
Short answer to your first question Aby is "Yes."

P.S.
A lot of you sound like you were hall monitors since kindergarten, and would prosecute your own Mother's third strike for stealing grapes at Publix. I am sure you get invited to plenty of parties.
Not one person has said "Yeah what the LEO did was pretty weak." I mean, other than the ticket thing the officer was pretty pleasant and respectful. See?! I can say something good EVEN ABOUT HIM. His reasonless fishing was the problem-My tag was the problem- I complied- He went the extra mile- to make it worse.-My license became the problem. Now I have a problem wondering why I can find ANY consolation amongst purportedly like minded car dudes. I promise to post how this turns out. I shouldn't post now cause now I'm just in a bad mood.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #97
Lunatic

Drives: 80 Camaro Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip_168 View Post
and my first post on this forum:

you were being stupid and the cop got ya, follow these simple instructions to fix this:

1. Pay your ticket and shut up.

2. Pay all of your Court fees & fines, apologize to the Court for beng an idiot.

3. Don't drive on a suspended license. It was probably suspended cause you drive like an idiot, or even worse, you didn't do what the Court told you to do or pay your fees & costs, because you, in your brilliance, decided to fight a $125 dollar ticket, and allow the courts to up your fine up to $500 including court costs.

4. When you get your license back, don't drive like an idiot, or you might get a ticket.

5. if you do get a ticket, refer to #1.

6. Oh, get new friends.
Nice introduction, I wouldn't pick sides yet or tell him to "shut up" that isn't a well thought out first post. You won't last long here if your calling people idiots, you weren't there so don't assume things. Don't tell someone to "shut up" on there own thread, if you don't like or agree with the thread than simply ignore it. No need for name calling.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:38 AM   #98
blgens
Meat

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
Send a message via Yahoo to blgens
This is like a train wreck...you know it's horrible...but you just can't look away!
Seriously....great entertainment.
I look forward to the verdict....just sayin'