Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #99
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
Quote:
Originally Posted by blgens View Post
This is like a train wreck...you know it's horrible...but you just can't look away!
Seriously....great entertainment.
I look forward to the verdict....just sayin'
+1

I got plenty of !!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #100
FastEddie
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IOM LS3 2SS/RS Camaro
@Lunatic Thanx bruh. I am brave enough to be on here w/ my real face and truly be myself, consequences be damned. I appreciate you sticking up for me against "ol 1 post"... @blgens I PROMISE to post this out come. I might start taking bets to cover legal fees. FREE FAST EDDIE t-shirts if I lose. #Duhwinning lol
Old 06-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #101
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Wow. Why not just accept that you got caught with your hand sorta near the cookie jar and crumbs on your chin, your friend is a loser for ditching you, and the cop was just doing his job. Why fabricate elaborate excuses when the truth is lots easier to remember? Oh, meybe the truth doesn't paint you in such a flattering light? You can change that if you want to.
I hope justice prevails.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:53 AM   #102
Camarowguy

Drives: 2011 imperial blue SS, black 92 RS
2004 5.7 GTO 78mm turbo
Old 06-22-2011, 10:55 AM   #103
Nexus6
More human than human

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie View Post
Short answer to your first question Aby is "Yes."

P.S.
A lot of you sound like you were hall monitors since kindergarten, and would prosecute your own Mother's third strike for stealing grapes at Publix. I am sure you get invited to plenty of parties.
Not one person has said "Yeah what the LEO did was pretty weak." I mean, other than the ticket thing the officer was pretty pleasant and respectful. See?! I can say something good EVEN ABOUT HIM. His reasonless fishing was the problem-My tag was the problem- I complied- He went the extra mile- to make it worse.-My license became the problem. Now I have a problem wondering why I can find ANY consolation amongst purportedly like minded car dudes. I promise to post how this turns out. I shouldn't post now cause now I'm just in a bad mood.
Because your story smells like , and we're not gonna roast a LEO based on a fishy story. I have a few friends that are LEO's and I hear all kinds of stories from them.If you don't want any trouble from law enforcement,make sure everything is in order.

1100 - 10/22/2008
3000 - 05/27/2009
3300 - 06/06/2009
3800 - 06/29/2009
4B00 - 06/29/2009

Warehouse 13 survivor

Blood stains,speed kills,fast cars,cheap thrills,rich women,fine wine,i lost my sense i lost control i lost my
mind.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #104
CC Performance
Account Suspended

Drives: 99 Camaro SS, 79 z28, 70 GTX
I just realized where I heard that line before... classic John Candy...
well we were on our way to the bingo parlor at the YMCA and somehow or another the directions got all screwed up
Old 06-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #105
Lunatic

Drives: 80 Camaro Z28
Quote:
@Lunatic Thanx bruh. I am brave enough to be on here w/ my real face and truly be myself, consequences be damned. I appreciate you sticking up for me against "ol 1 post"... @blgens I PROMISE to post this out come. I might start taking bets to cover legal fees. FREE FAST EDDIE t-shirts if I lose. #Duhwinning lol
No problem, I don't feel like I can be myself here. I don't want to be looked at different. I try to sound like I'm educated, when in reality I'm not. I got no love for cops but I don't hate them, if there right than there right. I just think people are siding with the cop.

I'm from the hood, and I think I read in another thread that you are too. So I know what it is to have a cop look at you in a different way, weather its your race or them wondering how you own your car.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #106
Lunatic

Drives: 80 Camaro Z28
Quote:
Short answer to your first question Aby is "Yes."

P.S.
A lot of you sound like you were hall monitors since kindergarten, and would prosecute your own Mother's third strike for stealing grapes at Publix. I am sure you get invited to plenty of parties.
Not one person has said "Yeah what the LEO did was pretty weak." I mean, other than the ticket thing the officer was pretty pleasant and respectful. See?! I can say something good EVEN ABOUT HIM. His reasonless fishing was the problem-My tag was the problem- I complied- He went the extra mile- to make it worse.-My license became the problem. Now I have a problem wondering why I can find ANY consolation amongst purportedly like minded car dudes. I promise to post how this turns out. I shouldn't post now cause now I'm just in a bad mood.
Lmao
Old 06-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #107
Havok

Drives: 2010 IBM 2LT RS
If Eddie did actually have a friend, I'm guessing that your friend screwed you when he bailed. I mean anyone could be like "My friend was driving" when this happened. He probably took that as a false statement since no one else was around except for you. Also if your keys are in the ignition I believe they can site you for a moving violation. I know someone who got a DUI while changing his tires because his keys were still in the ignition.

I also find it funny when people are like "Don't cops have better things to do then run plates and issue tickets. The son of sam was caught because of a parking ticket.

With all that said I don't believe there was a friend. I mean seriously a friend just bails? Does he have a warrant or something?
Old 06-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #108
CamaroFemme

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Why is the policeman automatically a racist for doing his (thankless and dangerous) job? People love an eyecatching car..until it catches the wrong eye...
Old 06-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #109
Abygale

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok View Post
With all that said I don't believe there was a friend. I mean seriously a friend just bails? Does he have a warrant or something?
This is how he explains that he was not driving in his original post.

Quote:
but the driving?! *A friend drove me to the pump and didn't return when he saw the officer (then K9 backup)*...

*My story and I'm sticking to it.*
That was the "story" he told the cop and plans to use in his defense, in other words, it's not true and he knows it, or he would have just said that a friend was driving not him.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:20 AM   #110
Tricky's SS

Drives: 2010 Pace Car
I love this, 20 years of Police work in NY., now retired, this brings back so many memories of the lies that are told by people who break the law. Good Luck in court.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #111
RB43TD
Me Likey My Camaro

Drives: 2010 Victory Red 1LT/RS Camaro
Ok, ok. At first I was afraid to saying anything, but........it was me. I was the friend that drove him to the gas station. Brantley was right on when he said I had to go meet with my church group. The problem was that while Eddie was filling up and I was reading through my bible, it suddenly hit me that I had forgotten to make my special brownies and punch for our meeting. So without even thinking I jumped out of the car, threw the keys in Eddies pocket and started running at top speed while yelling "help me Jesus!" so that I could get home fast and get everything ready. Eddie had no idea what was happening and I can see why he thought I was running from the cops but in all honesty I was just worried about getting those brownies and punch. You ever been to a church meeting when there weren't brownies and punch? It's not pretty. Makes Vancouver's riots last week look like a nice gathering of well behaved friends.

So, long story short, you gotta believe my buddie Eddie. It's not his fault. Neither Eddie nor I would ever knowingly break the laws of this great nation. The real blame here falls on my brownie and punch addicted church group. Gotta keep those heathens happy. After I found out what happened, I scheduled a special emergency church group meeting tonight where we plan to pray for our friend Eddie and that he be victorious in his battle against the judicial system. And don't worry, I already have the brownies and punch ready for tonight. Peace be with all of you.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:45 AM   #112
PonyMan

Drives: 2009 C6 4lt Vert, 2011 Camaro Vert
So, Mr. Eddie you think just because we are fellow Camaro owners and Camaro5 members that we would just side with you? Sorry, you are wrong!!! "You can put lipstick on a Pig, but it is still a Pig" (no pun intended), and stop trying to play the race card!!!