Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-17-2012, 01:31 AM   #43
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
I'm in to win!
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:32 AM   #44
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
I'm in to win!
Where is Joe? like Charlie sheen your Winning!
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:32 AM   #45
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
I will, threads like this will help keep me on track. The 2012 New Year's Weight Loss thread helped me loose the weight and stay on track.
Congrats on the weight loss bro! It can be hard just keep to the routine.....the rewards are awesome!
Old 10-17-2012, 01:41 AM   #46
Envy
Bully Proof

Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
I've never been in a gym...but I did lose 30 lbs. by simply cutting potato chips, cookies and ice cream from my diet and increasing my activity level...without actually resorting to exercise...lol...plus I do a lot of walking to and from the back of the parking lot.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:51 AM   #47
Dtrimpi87
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
One important thing to remember is to not focus on your weight. Weight is meaningless. Focus on your visual appearance. Some people get so caught up on the weight issue. If you want to focus on numbers track your BMI (body mass index) and % body fat. For example, when I was in my peak a year and half ago I weighed 290lbs with a 10% body fat. At 6'5" 290lbs is considered over weight. B.S. Instead of weighing yourself, look in the mirror. Take pictures of yourself so you can see your own progress.

There's a few competitive body builders on this site that I know of, hopefully they find this thread.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:56 AM   #48
Renegade
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
I've never been in a gym...but I did lose 30 lbs. by simply cutting potato chips, cookies and ice cream from my diet and increasing my activity level...without actually resorting to exercise...lol...plus I do a lot of walking to and from the back of the parking lot.
Sounds like your one of the lucky ones. Everyone's metabolism is different. Some can eat junk food all year round and not gain a single pound.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:56 AM   #49
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
One important thing to remember is to not focus on your weight. Weight is meaningless. Focus on your visual appearance. Some people get so caught up on the weight issue. If you want to focus on numbers track your BMI (body mass index) and % body fat. For example, when I was in my peak a year and half ago I weighed 290lbs with a 10% body fat. At 6'5" 290lbs is considered over weight. B.S. Instead of weighing yourself, look in the mirror. Take pictures of yourself so you can see your own progress.

There's a few competitive body builders on this site that I know of, hopefully they find this thread.
Spread the word.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #50
Dtrimpi87
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Sounds like your one of the lucky ones. Everyone's metabolism is different. Some can eat junk food all year round and not gain a single pound.
It'll catch up to em eventually with age lol

Gotta love bein so sore it's hard to get out of bed lol I've missed this feeling.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #51
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
It'll catch up to em eventually with age lol

Gotta love bein so sore it's hard to get out of bed lol I've missed this feeling.
Got to love the adrenaline rush.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #52
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
Uhhhh I am in the Gym currently reading camaro5

driyac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #53
midnighter
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by driyac View Post
Uhhhh I am in the Gym currently reading camaro5

Good cardio there.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #54
midnighter
Account Suspended

I restarted my morning jog routine and wow....I felt after only 40 minutes on these steep hills.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #55
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Every morning since March. Lost over 30 pounds and tons of inches. Now my Camaro fits better!
Old 10-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #56
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Well.....................I started Insanity 2 mths after my son was born. Did it faithfully everyday for a month and changed our eating habits. I didn't lose much mainly cuz I couldn't go all out after surgery. Then, shiz hit the fan and the hubby and I were out of town a few days every week for something or another and I lost it. I haven't gotten back into it. I actually got to where I like being fluffy, but now I don't. :( I'm tired of squeezing into my pre-preg jeans or wearing my maternity ones. I have gift cards to the mall with hundreds of dollars on there waiting for me to spend but I haven't since I'm fluffy. I really need to get back into it but it's hard for me. I need motivation, that's key. Then I need to find time. I have 2 kids, one is 4 the other is almost 7 mths, my hubby works at night so it's just me and them. It's hard doing th workouts cuz either the 4 yr old gets in my way or the baby starts crying. I dunno what to do. :(
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote