Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-17-2014, 01:25 PM   #43
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Drives: 14'
Its pretty irritating to see a guy double parking. I dont care what kinda car you own. If you cant park like regular human being, dont bring it out. Nothing screams "i am special and better than you" like double parking. Hope that douche's car gets whats coming to it.

Btw, love the jeep parking next to the vette, wish it would have parked closer... Lmao.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:30 PM   #44
pickwithaustin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible and:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trcsr View Post
Like many of the others that have replied, I park out where there are no other cars around and in 1 spot. However, one time at a WalMart (that is probably part of the problem) I had a jerk in a POS park so close to the drivers side that I could not have been able to get in if I was any bigger. And to top it off the SOB was still sitting in his POS talking on the phone, like he was just hoping I would say something to him. Why are there jerks like that that can't just leave us alone?

All you have to do is look at the "people of walmart" to know you should not be taking any nice car of any kind there for any reason, if you even have to go to that place at all in the first place (not sure why).
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible | 1980 Corvette Stingray | 1981 Firebird | 1968 El Camino | 2007 Crown Vic Police Interceptor | 2001 Silverado | 2001 Blazer | 1965 Chevy C-10 | 2007 Harley Softail Custom | 2013 MX-5 in Copper Red Mica | 2000 Corvette Convertible | 2010 Corvette Grand Sport | 2006 Audi A3 Turbo | 2008 BMW 328i

pickwithaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 01:38 PM   #45
Gee
Silver Ice

Drives: 2011 1LT Coupe SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickwithaustin View Post
All you have to do is look at the "people of walmart" to know you should not be taking any nice car of any kind there for any reason, if you even have to go to that place at all in the first place (not sure why).
Hahah very true. I take my girls car to places like that. I wish I lived like you though, where do you buy your toiletries and cheap groceries? Do you use an app to make the plebs do your caviar shopping? :P
Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:53 PM   #46
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYBORG View Post
Its pretty irritating to see a guy double parking. I dont care what kinda car you own. If you cant park like regular human being, dont bring it out. Nothing screams "i am special and better than you" like double parking. Hope that douche's car gets whats coming to it.
if that's what you think double parking screams, then you my friend have tunnel vision, and can't think outside the box..

They say ignorance is bliss, I'm not so sure about that..

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:12 PM   #47
patternpilot

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickwithaustin View Post
I don't take my car to Walmart because of the people, I just don't take my car to Walmart because it is Walmart. They have nothing I need.

When I park my car out in a parking lot, I think that mostly people are lazy by nature and want to park as close to the door as possible. Thus I don't need to park in the farthest spot, just farther than everyone else.

LS3, Whipple, Custom Comp Cam, springs, pushrods, timing set, CAI intake, Apex cold air scoop, Doug Thorley TRI-Y headers, Billet Custom Products baffled Valve covers, Mighty Mouse Catch can, ADM FPCM, ZL1 fuel pump, MSD boost-a-pump, Hex Vent hood vents, ProSport gauges(fuel pressure, AFR, Boost), Corsa, 100 cell Cats. Jannetty remote tuned, Pfadt trailing arms, all parts user installed. No Dyno yet. Manual trans. 3.45 gears.
patternpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:59 PM   #48
trcsr

Drives: 2018 2LT/RS Conv
Why do I drive my Camaro to WalMart and take the chance of getting some jerk park a POS next to me even though I am way out in open area of the lot? Because the wife can't (or won't) ride with me in it so whenever I am able to go by myself in it I make all my necessary stops. Beside, what is the big deal with shopping at WalMart? They carry many name brand items and usually at lower prices that elsewheres. Plus I live in a small town and there are very limited other options.
trcsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:33 PM   #49
dmw56

Drives: 2014 2SS Red Hot 6M
I just park far away.
Attached Images

dmw56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:24 AM   #50
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Drives: 14'
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
if that's what you think double parking screams, then you my friend have tunnel vision, and can't think outside the box..

They say ignorance is bliss, I'm not so sure about that..
Let me guess Sir, you are one of the outstanding individuals that take up 2 spots with your ride while inconveniencing other motorists?

I guess everyone else's car is less important than yours, or maybe everyone should start taking 2 spots instead of one. While we are at it, why not take 3 or 4 spots just to be safe.

Maybe you should start a trend and take up 2 lanes while driving in order to prevent a possible side swipe. After all, it is only fair that you protect your car.

Old 11-18-2014, 08:13 AM   #51
2Fast4Mu
Nothing is True

Drives: Black 2014 2SS/RS
I would personally never do it, but I completely understand why people would want to take two spots. We shouldn't be bashing them - we should be bashing the jealous a-holes who want to hurt other people's property, who feel like they are the "righter of wrongs" (some kind of misled parking log superhero). As long as there are parking spaces left for me, I don't care how some Joe Schmo parks. I don't understand how someone's double parking causes massive anxiety attacks in other people....it makes no sense. I just don't get some get so torn up about the actions of others which provide them no personal consequence. It's friggin' childish.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:14 AM   #52
2Fast4Mu
Nothing is True

Drives: Black 2014 2SS/RS
Honestly, I often want to go thank store management in places that provide extra wide parking spots. They're doing it right.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:46 AM   #53
Gee
Silver Ice

Drives: 2011 1LT Coupe SIM
Quote:
Let me guess Sir, you are one of the outstanding individuals that take up 2 spots with your ride while inconveniencing other motorists?

I guess everyone else's car is less important than yours, or maybe everyone should start taking 2 spots instead of one. While we are at it, why not take 3 or 4 spots just to be safe.

Maybe you should start a trend and take up 2 lanes while driving in order to prevent a possible side swipe. After all, it is only fair that you protect your car.

LMAO. This is exactly how I interpreted his post.
Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 11:36 AM   #54
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
Quote:

My point is I could care less how anyone else parks their car, I don't let stupid shit like that bother me.. But when I see someone parked out taking one spot or two spots I get it, and I don't blame them..

Some of you guys waste a lot of energy in what someone else does, I never get it..

Nobodys backyard is clean, not even yours, so why not worry about taking care of your own faults, and quit worring about what others do..

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 11:52 AM   #55
RedRaven

Drives: 2012 2SS M6 CRT
Frankly, I like the shopping cart idea!

First real car: 1968 Malibu, '67 283, Canary yellow
RedRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:12 AM   #56
NYCamOwner
"Katy"

Drives: 2014 2LT A6 'Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
My point is I could care less how anyone else parks their car, I don't let stupid shit like that bother me.. But when I see someone parked out taking one spot or two spots I get it, and I don't blame them..

Some of you guys waste a lot of energy in what someone else does, I never get it..

Nobodys backyard is clean, not even yours, so why not worry about taking care of your own faults, and quit worring about what others do..
The problem is not that it bothers some people. It is just WHERE they take up the extra spots, and then complain about it when some idiot does something to their car. That is what bothers people here on these forums. Not the fact that it occurs because we all know there are a lot of people out there who do not care for their cars. It is the point that someone does something like that, draws attention to their car, and then complains about it.

Possible next mods:
Throttle Body
Exhaust

Upstate C5 Member

No, that is not me in the avatar..... I just love hot girls and hot cars.... or hot girls IN hot cars....
NYCamOwner is offline   Reply With Quote