Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 06-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #1
naga
Always be positive!!!

Drives: IMB 1ss/ MT
Unhappy Help needed pls? Diablo Sport

Hi guys I’m really interested in getting the Diablo sport predator tuner kit for my camaro SS!!! But I heard that if I install the diablo sport tune and then if I had to reinstall the factory tune back into the car the dealership will still find out that I have reinstalled the factory tune. There was a threat about it but I just can’t find it anymore!!! Anybody have any idea of how this is true? Have anyone reinstalled the factory tune and taken their car back to the dealership for any reason, and did they find out that the factory tune has been reinstalled? The reason I’m asking is because at any cost I cannot avoid my warranty on my car!!!
naga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
Mike@DS

Drives: 99 Z28
That is not true, and there has been no proof offered up to support the claim.

Have no worries, and be assured that if you load the stock tune back in the PCM that there will be no problems.
Mike@DS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #3
naga
Always be positive!!!

Drives: IMB 1ss/ MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport View Post
That is not true, and there has been no proof offered up to support the claim.

Have no worries, and be assured that if you load the stock tune back in the PCM that there will be no problems.
thanks!!!
naga is offline   Reply With Quote