Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-14-2018, 03:14 PM   #71
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWALEX View Post
It definitely looks better without a sunroof but I like driving with the sunroof open most of the time
Disagree but I like driving with the sunroof open most of the time.
Old 09-14-2018, 04:19 PM   #72
goata8

Drives: 2023 LT1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyl3r View Post
I'm 6'; sometimes I regret the sunroof option.
Same. With my helmet at the strip I barely squeeze in...have to tilt the seat back a little also. My buddy is 6'6" (owns a challenger) and he rode in my car before...I felt bad for him. His neck must have been sore for a week

I hear of people on here saying theyre 6'2" and they fit with a helmet no problem...must be a lower profile helmet or my seat doesnt go down all the way or something

Past: 2017 1SS A8, 1998 SS M6, 1995 Z28 M6
goata8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:16 PM   #73
Tyl3r

Drives: Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by goata8 View Post
Same. With my helmet at the strip I barely squeeze in...have to tilt the seat back a little also. My buddy is 6'6" (owns a challenger) and he rode in my car before...I felt bad for him. His neck must have been sore for a week

I hear of people on here saying theyre 6'2" and they fit with a helmet no problem...must be a lower profile helmet or my seat doesnt go down all the way or something
I’m not sure how that is possible. I put the seat as far back and as lowered as possible and still can’t sit up properly without my head touching. I lay so far backword, it looks goofy.
Tyl3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sunroof